3.5 Magic Find Windrippin Boi (Windripper LA/Barrage Raider)

"
waterwhy wrote:
Hello, I tried to follow this guide as close as possible with the currency i had but i still have quite some problems even at T4 maps, I can't even one shot normal mobs sometimes, and i cant find what am i doing wrong.

Here's the POB if you can find any way to help https://pastebin.com/FDK8nhW5

P.S: I know some gems are low lvl but I had low dmg even before that since i first ran with TS because I enjoy it more so i decided to see the difference with the Lightning arrow gem.

Firstly divination distillate does almost nothing for you since it deactivates when you reach full life and mana, which is pretty much always. Levelling up your gems to level 20 will more than double your damage and raider gives you much more damage than deadeye since you get free frenzy charge generation and extra damage per frenzy. just changeing your ascendancy to raider (making sure to take the frenzy charge nodes first) and levelling your gems to lv 20 will take you up to 62k LA dps compared to around 20k which you had initially (with flasks up of course). Also you have uncapped lightning resistance, meaning you are currently taking DOUBLE the lightning damage you normally would, so I would fix that quick by either upgrading your gear a little or replacing thief's torment with 2 actual rings.
egg
Cool build, wanted this to be my first MF character. Got almost all the gear except rigwald's and ventor's. Though, I'm having problems killing bosses with my barrage in t6 onward but I can kill trash mobs with 1-3 hits from my LA. And my HP is a bit to low for my liking(3.7k). What should I do to improve my character?

Here is my POB: https://pastebin.com/bwWb34p2
Here is my gear:
"
Xetremer wrote:
Cool build, wanted this to be my first MF character. Got almost all the gear except rigwald's and ventor's. Though, I'm having problems killing bosses with my barrage in t6 onward but I can kill trash mobs with 1-3 hits from my LA. And my HP is a bit to low for my liking(3.7k). What should I do to improve my character?

Here is my gear:

For your damage issues the solution is really simple, just level up your gems (we scale SUPER hard off support gems as windripper has fairly low base damage) and get decent damage jewels, getting all lv 20 gems and abyss jewels with 3-4 high-ish tier damage properties on them will easily double to triple your damage and the 40% increased elemental damage from the final ascendancy is also very good on that front. In terms of life the build scales incredibly hard off of levels since magic find gear gets barely any life comparatively to a normal character's gear thus our largest source of life is the base life gained per level and of course the percentage life we gain from skill points so once again the solution (outside of levelling up) can be found in abyss jewels with flat life on them to boost that total
egg
"
gmandonnan wrote:
"
Xetremer wrote:

Here is my gear:

For your damage issues the solution is really simple, just level up your gems (we scale SUPER hard off support gems as windripper has fairly low base damage) and get decent damage jewels, getting all lv 20 gems and abyss jewels with 3-4 high-ish tier damage properties on them will easily double to triple your damage and the 40% increased elemental damage from the final ascendancy is also very good on that front. In terms of life the build scales incredibly hard off of levels since magic find gear gets barely any life comparatively to a normal character's gear thus our largest source of life is the base life gained per level and of course the percentage life we gain from skill points so once again the solution (outside of levelling up) can be found in abyss jewels with flat life on them to boost that total

Thanks for the incredibly fast reply, I'l work on my gems and jewels ASAP!
hi

simple question, why to remove all tier maps other than map i want to farm? as u sugested on page 1
cant I just farm B.chambers or shaped version without mod. my atlas?
what is the difference?

cheers :)
Hello everyone, my only question before making this build is: can this build run t16 maps with 4sextants+zana mods+elder/shaper influence? Thanks in advance.
BTW, amazing build thank you for all the information on this windripper build, one questions i I recently got lucky on a TS proj enchant on my helm, wondering the best way to utilize this with this build.

Thank you

- ALSO here are my current items:

any thing i can improve on for MFing? also to transition to boss killing, i still get one-shot by T14-16 bosses
IGN: Arcmaimed
"
Statusblue wrote:

any thing i can improve on for MFing? also to transition to boss killing, i still get one-shot by T14-16 bosses

a Full MF Windripper Build isn´t a boss killer... if u want to do high maps u should replace most MF gear with actual gear.
"
OvidiuF wrote:
Hello everyone, my only question before making this build is: can this build run t16 maps with 4sextants+zana mods+elder/shaper influence? Thanks in advance.

yes but u will most likely get one shooted many times if u don´t have the HH mods. T16 boss can be very hard since this is a MF build.
noob question why are we using barrage and lighting arrow ?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info