3.5 Magic Find Windrippin Boi (Windripper LA/Barrage Raider)

"
Statusblue wrote:
BTW, amazing build thank you for all the information on this windripper build, one questions i I recently got lucky on a TS proj enchant on my helm, wondering the best way to utilize this with this build.

Thank you

- ALSO here are my current items:

any thing i can improve on for MFing? also to transition to boss killing, i still get one-shot by T14-16 bosses

In terms of utilising the tempest's binding you can use it as a 6link for your herald of ice or tornado shot as I did for a while before I had a 6l ripper and +2 TS proj makes it feel so much better for clear. In terms of improving on MFing you can of course get 1% quant on each of your ventors, 6% on your gloves, 1% on your boots, 10% on your amulet (and this is not including possible vaals for IIQ of which you can get 5% on your amulet, both rings and belt each)

In terms of improving bosskilling you could get quadruple t1 damage property abyssal jewels (physical damage doesn't count since we dont scale it at all) and level 21/20 gems. You can of course get +1 arrow vaals on both your quiver and your bow and your only issue from then on is life pool since you're following a tree with a lot less life than mine which is hard to improve on as a MF char so nothing really other than getting better rolled items will help you on that front
egg
"
eddytechno809 wrote:
noob question why are we using barrage and lighting arrow ?

Barrage is for killing bosses / high health enemies and lightning arrow is for killing trash mobs.
egg
"
Dajjuzspokoj wrote:
hi

simple question, why to remove all tier maps other than map i want to farm? as u sugested on page 1
cant I just farm B.chambers or shaped version without mod. my atlas?
what is the difference?

cheers :)

You need to remove all maps of the same tier and 1 tier above the one you want to run (other than the actual map you want to run itself of course) or other maps will drop and you will not get enough of the map to continuously run it
egg
"
OvidiuF wrote:
Hello everyone, my only question before making this build is: can this build run t16 maps with 4sextants+zana mods+elder/shaper influence? Thanks in advance.

Yep, I do that with elder lair with elder influence. Its fun though headhunter is really important for survivability since this isnt exactly an 8k life build and you want good jewels and a 6link for optimal damage (though I farm them on effectively a 5link since I use IIQ support but that's because I use very very good jewels)
egg
I wonder if we want to "max out" the DPS on that build, and cut off the Magic find (for exemple, to push a little deep in the Delves mines), what should we focus mostly on each part?

I'm gonna give it a shot prolly, and want to avoid any mistake in prioritisation on stats. Raw lightning, crit, multiplier, atk speed?
"
Ae_Evo wrote:
I wonder if we want to "max out" the DPS on that build, and cut off the Magic find (for exemple, to push a little deep in the Delves mines), what should we focus mostly on each part?

I'm gonna give it a shot prolly, and want to avoid any mistake in prioritisation on stats. Raw lightning, crit, multiplier, atk speed?

Stat prioritisation on jewels is any flat damage other than phys or chaos (cold, fire and lightning are all pretty much the same though lightning has a higher high end), then crit multi then attack speed yep. On jewellery Penetration, WED and flat elemental damage are the best damage rolls you can get.
egg
Jeeze you need to be filthy rich to even complete this build lol
Hello, friend. One question about this:

"

Why lightning arrow?

I just personally enjoy the skill, Ice shot and tornado shot are both perfectly viable without really changing the setup much

How much does it change? I'd like to try it with those skills because I got lvl 21 gems of both.

Thanks in advance =)

Edit PS: Oh and I play the game on the xbox so i can't link anything. And I think (not sure tbh) there are no legacy items and much less the quantity support gem. Is this build still worth it without any of those?
Last edited by cheeky90 on Sep 30, 2018, 8:25:23 PM
"
gmandonnan wrote:
"
Ae_Evo wrote:

Stat prioritisation on jewels is any flat damage other than phys or chaos (cold, fire and lightning are all pretty much the same though lightning has a higher high end), then crit multi then attack speed yep. On jewellery Penetration, WED and flat elemental damage are the best damage rolls you can get.

Thanks for your answer. Any idea for a good bow to go with the build? Unique or even crafted (crafted should be on the same idea i guess with some +X lvl socketed gems i suppose?)

I tried to get some random gear from my other characters and going into the mines, just to try to grind a little bit faster.. But even at deep 190 (monsters lvl 77+), i'm having a hard time to clear easy/fast the different Vaal Outpost for exemple.
"
cheeky90 wrote:
Hello, friend. One question about this:

"

Why lightning arrow?

I just personally enjoy the skill, Ice shot and tornado shot are both perfectly viable without really changing the setup much

How much does it change? I'd like to try it with those skills because I got lvl 21 gems of both.

Thanks in advance =)

Edit PS: Oh and I play the game on the xbox so i can't link anything. And I think (not sure tbh) there are no legacy items and much less the quantity support gem. Is this build still worth it without any of those?

you literally just put the gems in instead of LA and other than that for tornado shot getting the +2 tornado shot projectiles enchant helps a lot for clear

The build is still very good without the legacy items (very limited amounts of legacy items exist on xbox, and none from that era) they just make it better
egg
Last edited by gmandonnan on Oct 1, 2018, 1:18:41 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info