Stories from Development: The Undying

Nice
It's funny how I've always thought that Hargan has been saying "late boy", while in reality it is "they bite"... (especially when playing female characters, lol)
"surprise-PvP component to the bandit quests were already laid down"

it's not a bug, it's a feature - chris 2018
It would have been a nice implementation though, I think. Instead of a skill gem, an automatic passive skill could have been added for this, or just a 'floating' skill socket, or something like the Pantheon. Anyway, ideas pop up, ideas evolve, just keep up with the nice work and we keep playing!
Last edited by Dannibal on Jan 3, 2018, 2:57:44 AM
I like stories !!
"
hideouts wrote:

Right next to the Short Allocation That Everyone Prefers Over Permanent One™
Real knowledge is to know the extent of one's ignorance.
Ignorance more frequently begets confidence than does knowledge.
https://joeduncan123.imgur.com
https://joeduncan1234.imgur.com
"
Perq wrote:
"
hideouts wrote:

Right next to the Short Allocation That Everyone Prefers Over Permanent One™

oh yeah :D im sure they thought of that one even back in 2003!
ell You could build some sort of dagner in the shadows that emerge from under the feet and deal dmg and slows down. No enemy per se but environmental thing that need to be avoided. And some quest with quest reward that allows to avoid it or maby some quest that switchs off that kind of thing like destroying Dweller In The Deep that roots up and made this things. Or maby those could be roots from that anus we burn in sewers with infernal talc?
Interesting. You could have replaced white gem with something else. Maybe character buff or local effect for example. And there could gave been a very clear message to the player about how "the undying" interact.
"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" - Edmund Burke
CoolStoryBob

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info