Stories from Development: The Undying

Nice! Thanks GGG!
Necropolis master craft service Necropolis My IGN TreeOfDead
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2037371 Vouch
Necropolis veiled crafting all service all crafts mods
Necropolis SC master craft service Necropolis SC craft mod!
Veiled crafting Service Necropolis craft PM: TreeOfDead
You guys could always introduce a "story mode" some day. With the amount of lore, NPCs with VO it's really a shame most people skip the content in order to make their build grinding faster. A slow paced "story mode" with some wild mechanics, less randomized loot and a set of "default" builds could be a fun "easy mode" for new players and people like me,who replayed the entire game countless times since beta(I just can't force myself to properly listen to the VO's and read all the stuff anymore, since I'm too focused on progressing through my current build too much. That's a shame,I know, but I'd waste hours on reading/listening, all the while I have important stuff to do like making that 6 link and amassing crafting materials)
how about the story of your engine and my 16 core cpu and 1080ti gpu.

the horror story of how my g-sync monitor is useless in this game because you guys want to keep cracking out 20+ armor sets a year instead of fixing... you know... your engine?
"
RoranDark wrote:
mah man
hm, maybe to implement this in the future in a act or map, make light radius a mechanic that slowly reduces over time in dark areas. Once it hits a threshold. Spawn like 3 mobs that are equivalent to the animated gaurdian you get off bloodlines packs except it loses the invulnerability in light, or when your light radius goes above the threshold, and maybe you can damage it on consecrated ground as well but you can save that as another mechanic. ( please make this a mechanic in a unique map one day :D )

Otherwise awesome story, have a nice day exiles
Oh, wow. This line was cool before, now it's even cooler.
So that explains Hargan's line. GGG, thanks for sharing that, I really appreciate it! Was a fun read too. :-)
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▒▒▒▒░░░░░ cipher_nemo ░░░░░▒▒▒▒ │ Waggro Level: ♠○○○○ │ 1244
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
time to make hargan thirsty
nice
thanks for sharing.

what about implementing it now? make it a quest: "find a way to fight the city stalkers and find their hidden treasure quest" and let fairgraves give the player a "power up" blessing instead of a useless ring.

"
Chris wrote:
We found this idea really compelling because we liked to experiment with extreme ideas. We wanted Path of Exile to be brutal, and took every opportunity to achieve that.

i remember perpetus in sarn city being a nice challenge which surprised many players.

maybe one day you're back to your roots and scrap that idea of changing poe to a game that can be played while watching p..n films.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info