Stories from Development: The Undying

Nice story, now need more about Elder
Necropolis master craft service Necropolis My IGN TreeOfDead
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2037371 Vouch
Necropolis veiled crafting all service all crafts mods
Necropolis SC master craft service Necropolis SC craft mod!
Veiled crafting Service Necropolis craft PM: TreeOfDead
So let me get this straight...something that literally couldn't be killed was called a 'city stalker' and then when it was changed so it could die it was renamed to... 'the undying'? wat?
"
60x7 wrote:
"
tzimize wrote:
"
Hamallainen wrote:
Now the story of the Undying blockage, please.

Ahahahahahaha, and the infernal talc to soothe the blockage, yes I want this very much as well :D

Good read btw, interesting stuff.

I'm more curious about the story behind the giant pink phallus used to blast a hole into the belly of the beast.

What about why is Malachai just chilling in the Beasts anus?
Last edited by Ascendic on Jan 4, 2018, 4:44:57 AM
"
Ascendic wrote:
So let me get this straight...something that literally couldn't be killed was called a 'city stalker' and then when it was changed so it could die it was renamed to... 'the undying'? wat?

You can't kill what's already dead but if an Undying dies,does that make it dead or alive?
Such dilemma.
Deathception.
Amazing, thanks!!
\/

Sorry for my poor english!!

/\
"Stay out of the shadows. They bite"
really enjoyed this, love how it gives context to hargan's comment. the one that always got me was the path between battlefront and ebony barracks. felt like it should have been opened at some point or at least explained. i guess it's where the harbor bridge is now in act 8? i dont know, just doesnt make much sense to me.
Best surprising foe is Devourer. When I firstly met devourer it was like explosion under my chair (I jumped from chair very well). It was 4+- years ago and I still remember.

I normaly playing horror games where I am not so much scared. But that was really surprise with perfect devurer´s sound.

First meeting with Kole and chaos frog was perfect too. I didnt jump from chair, but my eyes was bigger, hands very fixed and heart faster. (I was HC only)
Last edited by Inferiallus on Jan 5, 2018, 4:14:02 AM
The idea of having to use Maligaro's Spike socketed with the Baleful Gem is a really, really cool idea. You've already used Maligaro's Map to introduce the Map Device and the mapping mechanic to players.

Perhaps this could be done in a similar manner, to introduce Fated Uniques? Have a quest from Navali, disguised as a Prophecy that always shows up for the first Silver Coin you use. The quest would require you to equip the Spike with the Gem socketed to kill something, and it would upgrade to something else. Perhaps a Unique weapon that's useful for leveling (a new Maligaro weapon?), or just a quest item to return to Navali.
Nothing is true; everything is permitted.
Last edited by thsscapii on Jan 6, 2018, 5:42:14 AM
Totally would want to see something like this. The Stalkers, I mean. Doesn't need to be that extreme.
Did the game even know what exactly was "shaded", though?
Zaanus:
Global chat: Mechanics for A work one way, B for another, C for a third but also with A, B uses C but not A, and D uses A&B but not C

___
Isn't a "no" better than an ignore?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info