[3.12] KissMeQuick's Gladiator Reave: REBORN — T19 100% Maps & A8 Sirus Deathless — Starter friendly

Thanks.

I'm also planning to get a Scaeva and wondering if the "(60-80)% increased Global Critical Strike Chance when in Main Hand" would apply at all if you using a sceptre/axe in your first weapon slot (left side)?

Basically i'm wondering if, since you are using a stat stick and Scaeva would it count it as main hand and give us the crit even if we have it in our second weapon slot (right side)
"
Spliffor wrote:
Thanks.

I'm also planning to get a Scaeva and wondering if the "(60-80)% increased Global Critical Strike Chance when in Main Hand" would apply at all if you using a sceptre/axe in your first weapon slot (left side)?

Basically i'm wondering if, since you are using a stat stick and Scaeva would it count it as main hand and give us the crit even if we have it in our second weapon slot (right side)

Nope, but extra block is also nice! You can maybe skip an earlier HP node or a defensive node and replace it with a damage node to compensate it while you have Scaeva.

These give 7% block and you can definitely get a lot more than 80% global critical strike from damage nodes with 3 points.
Uploaded an awesome Exsanguinate Freeze Explosion build on the forums - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3508506
Last edited by Kiss_Me_Quick on May 11, 2018, 3:07:34 PM
"
Kiss_Me_Quick wrote:
"
Spliffor wrote:
Thanks.

Nope, but extra block is also nice! You can maybe skip an earlier HP node or a defensive node and replace it with a damage node to compensate it while you have Scaeva.

These give 7% block and you can definitely get a lot more than 80% global critical strike from damage nodes with 3 points.

thanks, appreciate the quick answers very helpful :)

Wondering if you are gonna play this build in the Incursion league again? Or doing something else?
"
Spliffor wrote:

thanks, appreciate the quick answers very helpful :)

Wondering if you are gonna play this build in the Incursion league again? Or doing something else?

I don't know yet :U It would be my 4th league with the same build so I am at the moment trying to make another build that is as strong as this build but this Reave build is simply so strong / flexible / smooth that I'll probably eventually roll it again.
Uploaded an awesome Exsanguinate Freeze Explosion build on the forums - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3508506
Last edited by Kiss_Me_Quick on May 12, 2018, 3:44:47 AM
Maybe Ground slam jugg :D
"
Dekres wrote:
Maybe Ground slam jugg :D

The new league is all about speed and clearing quick, so I have to come up with something like this Reave build. Ground slam probably is not the best option, but could definitely work tho. I see spectral throw as an option right now but I haven't managed to put anything strong together yet.
Hi guys !
First thank you for this build it's really cool to play !
I have some questions, you said that your mf claw is designed to farm atlas but when i start going above T8 i often get one shot is it normal ? Can you maybe take a look at my char and give me advice on what to change or which upgrade to look after. Will probably try to go foil in order to clean my atlas and set my elder ring not sure if i'll be able to do so :)
Thanks for help !
Have a nice day !
"
Beerfighter wrote:
Hi guys !
First thank you for this build it's really cool to play !
I have some questions, you said that your mf claw is designed to farm atlas but when i start going above T8 i often get one shot is it normal ? Can you maybe take a look at my char and give me advice on what to change or which upgrade to look after. Will probably try to go foil in order to clean my atlas and set my elder ring not sure if i'll be able to do so :)
Thanks for help !
Have a nice day !

Whew! Sorry but you're doing way too many things wrong for me to start giving tips. Try to read the guide a little bit more.As an example I see you're using a normal helmet but no The Ascetic. If you're doing the MF version, it should be the last item you buy.
Here is my mf gear i use to farm i think Something has been wrong when you checked because i use The Ascetic if not i would have wear a rare or unique helmet
Spoiler
"
Beerfighter wrote:
Here is my mf gear i use to farm i think Something has been wrong when you checked because i use The Ascetic if not i would have wear a rare or unique helmet

Must've checked at a bad time then.

1. Your shaped sceptre should have a minimum of 40% gained damage by at least 1 element. It should take something like 100 alts, but you can try going for double roll or gain + multi as well.
2. If you go the MF build you really gotta ramp up health on items where they can be rolled. Your belt and chest should be max HP rolls.
3. Your helmet should have an enchant.
4. Get a 6 link chest, it's around 30C.
5. You should get at least level 3 Enlighten, you probably don't have enough mana to constantly get leech to a level where you can attack all the time.
6. You should use instant heal life flask for Bloodseeker since slow recovery does almost nothing to you.

This is what I made just now in 40 alterations

This is what I crafted after MFing.

Last edited by Kiss_Me_Quick on May 12, 2018, 5:16:47 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info