[3.12] KissMeQuick's Gladiator Reave: REBORN — T19 100% Maps & A8 Sirus Deathless — Starter friendly

"
NSHN wrote:
@Kiss_me_Quick

Glad to see you more active again :) hope you enjoy Flashback!

Already ballin! Found an exalt, Sin's rebirth and 50C worth of uniques already going through acts WEWA!
Have fun!
Uploaded an awesome Exsanguinate Freeze Explosion build on the forums - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3508506
"
bitbite11 wrote:
Going to try the mf variant to start off flashback. Do you have any fix for the low accuracy? (81% in pob)

Honestly I got nothing for it but it didn't seem like a problem when I was testing it in Bestiary.

"
How do you force yourself to switch from Sunder to Reave?:)))
I have 1.1k dps with Sunder and 450 only with Reave...
ReaveFlasher characters name in current flash league.

I held onto Sunder til level 70. That's when you should make the switch. I found the Princess Sabre while leveling which made it a lot easier.
Thse were my weapons up to tier 5 mapping.

"
broseidon07 wrote:
A few questions...

1) How do you sustain mana?

2) Why do you keep the sword with a million dps in your offhand and the axe with 75dmg in your main hand? you say to keep the sword in offhand but I don't understand why.

3) What items should we stack accuracy?

You need to read the guide fully. These are all answered.

Also my character is public and I'm playing the MF version til level 90 or so. Feel free to watch what I build and wear.
Uploaded an awesome Exsanguinate Freeze Explosion build on the forums - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3508506
Last edited by Kiss_Me_Quick on May 6, 2018, 3:55:16 AM
How does reave champion compare to reave block gladiator ever since the ascendancy changes?
"
Uberness wrote:
How does reave champion compare to reave block gladiator ever since the ascendancy changes?

I still prefer Gladiator by far. The 79% block with spell block can't be matched.
My FlashBack starter, made Ulab with 4.8k life :)

Very happy reaving so far xD
“Three great forces rule the world: stupidity, fear and greed.”
― Albert Einstein
Last edited by jozefch on May 7, 2018, 2:56:38 PM
"
jozefch wrote:

Eyyy!

I just got my day 3 Shaper kill

First gloves on the market O u O

Used Abyssus + Conc for that.
Last edited by Kiss_Me_Quick on May 7, 2018, 3:32:27 PM
"
Kiss_Me_Quick wrote:
"
jozefch wrote:

Eyyy!

I just got my day 3 Shaper kill

First gloves on the market O u O

Used Abyssus + Conc for that.

question, I now checked your build and I see that you have no resist on your gear...how can you survive?
"
slayer711 wrote:

question, I now checked your build and I see that you have no resist on your gear...how can you survive?

I have my resists capped. In MF claw version, the resists are in jewels and passive tree.
"
Kiss_Me_Quick wrote:
"
slayer711 wrote:

I have my resists capped. In MF claw version, the resists are in jewels and passive tree.

"
Kiss_Me_Quick wrote:
"
slayer711 wrote:

I dunno, I can't do shit.
I have no idea what I am doing wrong.
I know that my gear is pretty bad, but I can't even farm t1 steadily to get currency for better gear. it takes me 20 seconds to kill a t1 map boss, not even talking about t1 rifts that are shredding me.

I am dying a lot.
my necklace and rings are bad, but that's the best I could find alone, and a decent ring cost 5c, which even this I can not get...now I'm so desperate I'm turning in to the chaos recipe method.

do you mind checking and telling me what is the most important thing to change? my top priority is to get
"
slayer711 wrote:

I dunno, I can't do shit.
I have no idea what I am doing wrong.
I know that my gear is pretty bad, but I can't even farm t1 steadily to get currency for better gear. it takes me 20 seconds to kill a t1 map boss, not even talking about t1 rifts that are shredding me.

I am dying a lot.
my necklace and rings are bad, but that's the best I could find alone, and a decent ring cost 5c, which even this I can not get...now I'm so desperate I'm turning in to the chaos recipe method.

do you mind checking and telling me what is the most important thing to change? my top priority is to get

You can't kill T1 bosses? Don't know if that's even possible. Your gear looks fine, you should learn how to buy items better. You should buy always T1 life and some resistances when starting, these cost 1-2C max. Even I am wearing a 1c ring atm although I have 15 ex. Later you may sacrifice some life on gear once you get higher level. What I noticed with the MF claw version is that the damage spikes from level 80 or so really high once you get the upper claw nodes. You can sacrifice the left side multipliers for that.
Also all your flasks are really bad, literally all of them are worthless.
You do not need mana flasks, your life flask has 0 use cause you insta leech. You do not need Quicksilver flasks cause you have whirling blades.
Read the guide a bit more proper to what you should equip.
Last edited by Kiss_Me_Quick on May 8, 2018, 5:07:26 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info