[3.12] KissMeQuick's Gladiator Reave: REBORN — T19 100% Maps & A8 Sirus Deathless — Starter friendly

"
Tefson1366 wrote:

Conclusion: very strong build if you follow it closely, thank you for the guide! Will definitely come back to this in incursion as my league character!

Yeah, I hold usually my random dogshit gear and Sunder until level 70 so I could buy level 20 gems and be able to use all items so I can swap everything out at once.

Good luck in Incursion!

"
StrikeS30 wrote:
Got up to 3.14m Dps on PoB now, smooth sailing. Such a fun, quick speed clearing build. And rather tanky with higher block chance. Really enjoying it this season, I may end up running it again next league pending details. SO much room for more upgrades as you gain currency.

Glad to hear that (: You've got some sick gear, you should try Abyssus with it!

Uploaded an awesome Exsanguinate Freeze Explosion build on the forums - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3508506
"
StrikeS30 wrote:
Got up to 3.14m Dps on PoB now, smooth sailing. Such a fun, quick speed clearing build. And rather tanky with higher block chance. Really enjoying it this season, I may end up running it again next league pending details. SO much room for more upgrades as you gain currency.

Glad to hear that (: You've got some sick gear, you should try Abyssus with it!

[/quote]

Trying it out now, feels solid! Also switched out the Rumi's for a Taste of Hate for the luls. Up to 4,550,000dps. Not much issues seen yet with survivability :D
its my first time playing poe and im using your guide but i need some help. What should I improve to gain more survivability and btw its an awesome guide.
Guys I got this sword:

I wanna multimod it but Im not sure what to do, regal and just multimod (even with bad third mod) or gamble and try use the orb that remove 1 property (have shitty rng, 85% chance for me to remove phys roll)?
Would you be able to give some examples as far as stat stick? I'm not 100% sure how they work. For example, I picked up a weapon that says X% increased physical damage. That is only for that weapon though, correct? Same for Adds X-Y fire damage (or whatever damage), that is also only for the weapon itself, yes? So what do you look for on a stat stick? Resists and crit chance?

Also, if you go sword/board, does that mean you can't get end charges from your ascendancy? Would you still want that node just for the other charges?

As as aside to the previous question, why do we take the charge generation ascendancy? It's on kill only so it's not going to help much against bosses, is it to make mapping smoother? Am I missing something else?

If you really think the SC build is tanky enough I'll try that first, I can always regret into the HC version :P the gear is more or less identical outside of needing a shield, and you even have a non-shield version of HC, so...I'll try out the main build first.

Is leap slam an option? It's a little slower but it's far more convenient when dealing with walls, gaps, etc.

Maybe stupid question...but do we only want assassin mark + blasphemy if we have the jewel gloves? Is it not as useful as the other glove setup otherwise?

Just how terrible an idea is it to stick fortify into your 6-link? I've always done it on cyclone builds, but I never see it done anywhere else.

I could be wrong here, but I actually feel like I'm less tanky using blood rage vs when I leave it off, is that normal until later when I do more damage? Maybe I'm just wrong, that could certainly be the case.

Lastly, since you play such high block, why none of the various damage reflection gems? Are they that bad?

Sorry for so many questions, this is 100% new territory for me. I've only ever done cyclone characters or totem users (so bored of totems...). I'm just hitting A4 and working on normal lab for the first time in years and your build is so much fun so far. You've actually broken my cyclone habit for now :D
Last edited by sutasafaia on May 16, 2018, 3:43:41 AM
HI mate is it possible to switch reave to frostblade and scale same level dps ??cause i just like frostblade, in flashback I get not bad mf gear to farm, your build is awesome I like it very mush!
"
its my first time playing poe and im using your guide but i need some help. What should I improve to gain more survivability and btw its an awesome guide.

Your character is private but you also seem to be low level. Play a bit more and read a bit more, I'm sure most of your problems will slowly be solved.

"
Asag wrote:
Guys I got this sword:

I wanna multimod it but Im not sure what to do, regal and just multimod (even with bad third mod) or gamble and try use the orb that remove 1 property (have shitty rng, 85% chance for me to remove phys roll)?

It's not really worth to multimod suffix + prefix on weapons, unless you have T1 AS + T1 phys%. You can try out what the best outcome would be in PoB and then decide yourself.

Uploaded an awesome Exsanguinate Freeze Explosion build on the forums - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3508506
"
sutasafaia wrote:
Would you be able to give some examples as far as stat stick? I'm not 100% sure how they work. For example, I picked up a weapon that says X% increased physical damage. That is only for that weapon though, correct? Same for Adds X-Y fire damage (or whatever damage), that is also only for the weapon itself, yes? So what do you look for on a stat stick? Resists and crit chance?

Also, if you go sword/board, does that mean you can't get end charges from your ascendancy? Would you still want that node just for the other charges?

As as aside to the previous question, why do we take the charge generation ascendancy? It's on kill only so it's not going to help much against bosses, is it to make mapping smoother? Am I missing something else?

If you really think the SC build is tanky enough I'll try that first, I can always regret into the HC version :P the gear is more or less identical outside of needing a shield, and you even have a non-shield version of HC, so...I'll try out the main build first.

Is leap slam an option? It's a little slower but it's far more convenient when dealing with walls, gaps, etc.

Maybe stupid question...but do we only want assassin mark + blasphemy if we have the jewel gloves? Is it not as useful as the other glove setup otherwise?

Just how terrible an idea is it to stick fortify into your 6-link? I've always done it on cyclone builds, but I never see it done anywhere else.

I could be wrong here, but I actually feel like I'm less tanky using blood rage vs when I leave it off, is that normal until later when I do more damage? Maybe I'm just wrong, that could certainly be the case.

Lastly, since you play such high block, why none of the various damage reflection gems? Are they that bad?

Sorry for so many questions, this is 100% new territory for me. I've only ever done cyclone characters or totem users (so bored of totems...). I'm just hitting A4 and working on normal lab for the first time in years and your build is so much fun so far. You've actually broken my cyclone habit for now :D

Wowee, that's a lot (:

1. You need to have "physical gained as X element" mod on your stat stick, that's it.

2. You have main weapon in 2nd hand for Endurance charges.

3. There are also often adds during bosses that give you charges.

4. Leap slam is an option, I just don't prefer it and don't run such maps which need it.

5. No, I have already a different aura/curse setup that I use, I just haven't managed to update it yet, I'll do it today or so.

6. You don't need fortify because your main movement tool is whirling blades and you proc it a lot

7. Damage reflection needs scaling and also sucks.

"
linysys1245 wrote:
HI mate is it possible to switch reave to frostblade and scale same level dps ??cause i just like frostblade, in flashback I get not bad mf gear to farm, your build is awesome I like it very mush!

There are a lot better builds for Frostblades by others. But you can level with Frostblades :P
Thanks for all the answers :D

I've been messing with blood rage some more and I'm now 99% certain it's actually hurting me more than it's helping me, I assume because my damage isn't currently high enough to give me enough regen to out race the degen. Not much I can do about that yet I suppose.
Well ty for your answer my character should be visible now and mad respect that you help everyone who comments your guide

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info