[3.12] KissMeQuick's Gladiator Reave: REBORN — T19 100% Maps & A8 Sirus Deathless — Starter friendly

Thanks for the guide, Im currently leveling one on HC and it works wonders!
Blasting through all content so far, Im in act 10.

Used tabula until I could buy a cheap 5 link.

This is my progression trees(3) in PoB, might have missed something I did it real quick.
https://pastebin.com/vXxJLYTM

I found these weapons to be quite nice while leveling.
*Redbeak x2
*The Screaming Eagle Jade Hatchet x2
*The Princess Sabre
*The Tempestuous Steel War Sword
*Lakishu's Blade Elegant Sword
*Innsbury Edge Elder Sword
*Ichimonji Corsair Sword
*Scaeva Gladius

Also I usually swap out blasph + assasins for blasph + warlords mark on bosses for more leech and endu charges, might be stupid but it works for me.
Is there any special reason to use siege axe as a off hand or it can be any base with gain extra damage and global multiplier? like a sword or even other axes
Last edited by boladao500 on Jan 6, 2018, 5:08:45 AM
"
ölet wrote:
Thanks for the guide, Im currently leveling one on HC and it works wonders!
Blasting through all content so far, Im in act 10.

Used tabula until I could buy a cheap 5 link.

This is my progression trees(3) in PoB, might have missed something I did it real quick.
https://pastebin.com/vXxJLYTM

I found these weapons to be quite nice while leveling.
*Redbeak x2
*The Screaming Eagle Jade Hatchet x2
*The Princess Sabre
*The Tempestuous Steel War Sword
*Lakishu's Blade Elegant Sword
*Innsbury Edge Elder Sword
*Ichimonji Corsair Sword
*Scaeva Gladius

Also I usually swap out blasph + assasins for blasph + warlords mark on bosses for more leech and endu charges, might be stupid but it works for me.

There is nothing stupid about adapting the build to how you feel most comfortable. Very good idea you have there!

"
boladao500 wrote:
Is there any special reason to use siege axe as a off hand or it can be any base with gain extra damage and global multiplier? like a sword or even other axes

I actually ID'd that siege axe myself, so I had an extra reason to use it.
I have all these things written down in the main post but the reason why we don't use a sword is because we need a weapon that we can't attack with.
The best base for offhand would be sceptres because of the elemental damage or penetration( 6% pen = 50 WED) implicits but they're more expensive as well.
Not playing 3.20 - just a sm0l break, builds are still fine.
Last edited by Kiss_Me_Quick on Jan 6, 2018, 7:57:29 AM
is vaal pact needed in this build? does it perform well without it?
Last edited by duabijitelur on Jan 7, 2018, 10:59:20 PM
Hey KMQ, thanks for the guide again. I was wondering if there was anything you would upgrade on my gear. I just got my foil after Scaeva. Build works great, but I'm a little squishy. This char is the lvl 84 glad. I'm capped out on resists. Also should i prioritize jewel nodes or others? Also would like to see what you would suggest for jewels.
Last edited by mdiesel_ on Jan 8, 2018, 12:16:41 AM
how important is that 6% life on kill chest that seems like it would be hard to get. If I don't have that do I take vitality void or? I want to be able to kill shaper and guardians.
"
billylee93 wrote:
Hi, just starting this build, may I know what stat on jewel should I look for? Besides life and global critical multi.
Thank you!

Sorry for the late reply. I will try to put on poe.trade search for Abyss Jewels and normal Jewels

"
duabijitelur wrote:
is vaal pact needed in this build? does it perform well without it?

It absolutely does. I usually opt into it quite late into maps.

"
mdiesel_ wrote:
Hey KMQ, thanks for the guide again. I was wondering if there was anything you would upgrade on my gear. I just got my foil after Scaeva. Build works great, but I'm a little squishy. This char is the lvl 84 glad. I'm capped out on resists. Also should i prioritize jewel nodes or others? Also would like to see what you would suggest for jewels.

If you feel squishy then you can focus on life nodes instead or use regrets. You can also get A LOT more life on your boots. Since you didn't use Goldwyrms, you can get roughly 125+ life easily instead of current 50. You can also run a few Uber Labs and get a lot better enchantment on your gloves. Something like Fury or War.

Also I suggest you to run Poorjoys til 90 at least. It takes only 3/3.5 ROTAs to get there from 84.

"
Nice_Snacks wrote:
how important is that 6% life on kill chest that seems like it would be hard to get. If I don't have that do I take vitality void or? I want to be able to kill shaper and guardians.

It's not super important but I would say it's a big QOL for your mapping. You stop worrying about dangerous mobs completely. Vitality Void requires you to invest 2 passives that give nothing. It would be better to opt for a 5% more life leeched Elder amulet which is close to twice what you get from Vitality Void but if you can afford that already, you can afford a 6% recovery chest.
Last edited by Kiss_Me_Quick on Jan 8, 2018, 9:12:07 AM
hi, thanks for your build in the first place.
i was playing blade furry and it was pretty mehh
used your guilde to revert to reave

i use a ahn's might because im too poor for a good pDPS sword

for my off hand i have both a sword and an axe with roughthly 35% cold/fire

i lose a loooot of dps when i go for the axe (only using my anh's to hit).

is this just a tooltip bug ?
"
KsX94 wrote:
hi, thanks for your build in the first place.
i was playing blade furry and it was pretty mehh
used your guilde to revert to reave

i use a ahn's might because im too poor for a good pDPS sword

for my off hand i have both a sword and an axe with roughthly 35% cold/fire

i lose a loooot of dps when i go for the axe (only using my anh's to hit).

is this just a tooltip bug ?

That is correct, I have written that explanation in damage section as well. Path of Exile client calculates your axe which is not functional with Reave also in the damage calculation, lowering the damage by 2-3x. Path of Building shows correct damage tho, so use that to analyze your true damage.
well the guide is a bomb. could you improve the gears we should be looking for end game?
Like what chest gears and what weapons are good for the end game.

could you suggest some good foils. i like the reave animation with foils.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info