[3.12] KissMeQuick's Gladiator Reave: REBORN — T19 100% Maps & A8 Sirus Deathless — Starter friendly

"
WithLoveEarL wrote:
"
Hello, i go excacly with your build....

Dude, you don't need none of that! You're level 52!!!! Don't get any leech, instead...

To be honest already spent 2 passive points on 0,4% hp and mana leech and i`m very fine right now. I`m only squishy vs big act bosses and i`ll try your suggest to get item with hp per attack. Thanks for advice!

Thief`s Torment - didnt know that item like this exists in game, it will completely solve all my problems. Cool!
Last edited by joeszklaneczka997 on Sep 26, 2018, 5:47:37 AM
"
WithLoveEarL wrote:
"
DeerFart wrote:
Your build gave me a great starting point and just wanted to share my current build/gear. The Kaom's roots SERIOUSLY improve the game for me and SEVERELY trivialize Uber Elder. They are a Must IMO.

Mate, are you trolling? You got over 200ex worth of gear. That sword is at least 30 exalts and the stat stick has 4 fucking mods. You got a perfect life, perfect max res, almost perfect crit/ele damage and good phys roll Loreweave with a 40% damage corruption. Hmm. No wonder you can melt Uber Elder and I don't think the Kaom's roots have much to do with it. DonTheCrown has worse stat stick, worse weapon, worse Loreweave, but you did take his build and pathing, so it's a different variant of the build.

Update: You now have a mirrored fucking sword? Third character ever in PoE? How are you getting this currency?

The mirrored sword was probably my biggest upgrade. Also my biggest spender and sadly I am a poor boi now. The lorweave I YOLO corrupted, actually. (EDIT: and is for SALE PLEASE BUY THIS IM BROKE)

As everyone playing in delve would agree, this league is absolutely BONKERS for currency farming and trading. Fossil crafting, hell, selling fossils even. Spend a few hours in the lower delves darkness running for fossils for 500-800 chaos.

Oh - also this is not my third character. I played some months ago but lost access to both the associated email and account sadly :( I had some great stuff there.

I am just glad builds like this exist with people will to help min/max and refine processes.
Last edited by DeerFart on Sep 26, 2018, 7:59:22 AM
"
Kvjetak wrote:
Hello,
first I want to thank for this awesome guide. Really appreciate, that it's kept up to date. I'm having a blast with this build since the Bestiary league, still playing it in Standard SC. At the moment I'm lvl 92, 5.2k life, 300k+ dmg. But whatever I try, I'm still having problem with Shaper/Uber Elder. It's very difficult to get better gear, while my budget is cca. 20ex. Any suggestions...?

I would HIGHLY suggest Kaom's roots. They are relatively inexpensive and not being slowed helps immeasurably. Is your problem survivability?
Last edited by DeerFart on Sep 26, 2018, 8:01:06 AM

"
Okay, now it makes sense when you say Red Elder takes a long time to kill. You don't have much damage on your build. Jewels with flat phys (elemental damage rolls do nothing), rings with flat phys, starkonja for attack speed and crits, attack speed roll on gloves, amulet (biggest source of dps other than weapons) should have at least phys to attacks and crit multi, or ideally elder base with some non-chaos/phys as extra chaos/element roll. I don't focus on weapons first since I know how expensive that shit is :) and where is your CRIT FLASK, you know the most important one???? :)) Could also add either Taste of Hate or the poor man's version - Lion's Roar

I missed out my amulet. I actually have the amulet with the non chaos to extra chaos mod. i'll try on starkonja w reave dmg enchant, that's roughly 1ex i think. I'm still crafting my steel rings so i guess that's the next upgrade. Is loreweave really adds alot of dps? and what crit chance is consider good for this build?
Last edited by churoshyo on Sep 26, 2018, 10:38:44 AM
Hi guys! Someone kill Uber Elder with this build?
"
Erayo wrote:
"
WithLoveEarL wrote:
Don't forget the most important part - Major Pantheon upgrade that gives 50% increased life recovery rate though!

How does it interact with the build?

Doesn't blood rage hinder us from ever stop taking damage over time?

I could be wrong, but I believe whenever Immortal Call procs you temporarily stop taking damage from Blood Rage. That in turn triggers the pantheon power.
Dying loads on T13+ Any help ????? I feel like I dont have enough life maybe?!

"
I would HIGHLY suggest Kaom's roots. They are relatively inexpensive and not being slowed helps immeasurably. Is your problem survivability?

Yeah, dying way too often. Damage is alright. Will try Kaom's roots then. Thanks
Last edited by Kvjetak on Sep 26, 2018, 5:54:42 PM

Can anyone help me with the weapons? I'm having problem to change the Scaeva. Tried a Jewelled Foil (http://poe.trade/search/oomitakudukaga) but PoB shows a decrease of my dps.
Can someone link a search with the correct parameters or something like that?
"
Erayo wrote:
"
WithLoveEarL wrote:
Don't forget the most important part - Major Pantheon upgrade that gives 50% increased life recovery rate though!

How does it interact with the build?

Doesn't blood rage hinder us from ever stop taking damage over time?

Immortal Call will take care of that, so the Pantheon will take effect shortly after IC activates, so you will have the buff for when it's needed the most.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info