[3.12] KissMeQuick's Gladiator Reave: REBORN — T19 100% Maps & A8 Sirus Deathless — Starter friendly

"
Schwitzberger wrote:
hey guys :) https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/Schwitzberger/characters/schwitzi

i can run up to t14 now with out dying much. I skilled a little bit towards more life. Eventually i can get rid of some lifepoints soon.

Could you help me (best would be with poe.trade parameters) on what my next upgrades should be? starkon head with reave enchant?

i have 400c safed up, wanted to buy a 6linked decent loreweaver for 6ex, probably i should upgrade some other items first though.

also i think my flasks suck but i'm not sure i wanna spend 200c on a flask :D

i think my rings are not great either... help would be greatly appreciated :)

thx

Amulet/Armour -> Gloves are the three things I would upgrade next
"
DeerFart wrote:
"
WithLoveEarL wrote:
"
DeerFart wrote:
Your build gave me a great starting point and just wanted to share my current build/gear. The Kaom's roots SERIOUSLY improve the game for me and SEVERELY trivialize Uber Elder. They are a Must IMO.

Mate, are you trolling? You got over 200ex worth of gear. That sword is at least 30 exalts and the stat stick has 4 fucking mods. You got a perfect life, perfect max res, almost perfect crit/ele damage and good phys roll Loreweave with a 40% damage corruption. Hmm. No wonder you can melt Uber Elder and I don't think the Kaom's roots have much to do with it. DonTheCrown has worse stat stick, worse weapon, worse Loreweave, but you did take his build and pathing, so it's a different variant of the build.

Update: You now have a mirrored fucking sword? Third character ever in PoE? How are you getting this currency?

The mirrored sword was probably my biggest upgrade. Also my biggest spender and sadly I am a poor boi now. The lorweave I YOLO corrupted, actually. (EDIT: and is for SALE PLEASE BUY THIS IM BROKE)

As everyone playing in delve would agree, this league is absolutely BONKERS for currency farming and trading. Fossil crafting, hell, selling fossils even. Spend a few hours in the lower delves darkness running for fossils for 500-800 chaos.

Oh - also this is not my third character. I played some months ago but lost access to both the associated email and account sadly :( I had some great stuff there.

I am just glad builds like this exist with people will to help min/max and refine processes.

I actually saw that Foil becoming available and I was like 'what the absolute fuck'. There will not be a better sword in Delve league by the end of it, I think. If you can gather the currency, then everyone should go for it.

Your stat stick is pretty insane too.
"
WithLoveEarL wrote:
"
Schwitzberger wrote:
hey guys :) https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/Schwitzberger/characters/schwitzi

i can run up to t14 now with out dying much. I skilled a little bit towards more life. Eventually i can get rid of some lifepoints soon.

Could you help me (best would be with poe.trade parameters) on what my next upgrades should be? starkon head with reave enchant?

i have 400c safed up, wanted to buy a 6linked decent loreweaver for 6ex, probably i should upgrade some other items first though.

also i think my flasks suck but i'm not sure i wanna spend 200c on a flask :D

i think my rings are not great either... help would be greatly appreciated :)

thx

Amulet/Armour -> Gloves are the three things I would upgrade next

thx... i am buying a 6l lore today or tmrw depending on the farming and then I'll upgrade the amu/glove. Maybe a tip on the amu on what should look for?

Greets
"
Brindle4 wrote:
Dying loads on T13+ Any help ????? I feel like I dont have enough life maybe?!

You have ToH and HH, yet you have 40 life on boots and 35 life in total between the two rings. One of my rings has more life than your boots+2 rings combined. If you're gonna wear Loreweave, then you must have Tier1 life rolled on every piece of your gear.
"
Le_Rapha wrote:

Can anyone help me with the weapons? I'm having problem to change the Scaeva. Tried a Jewelled Foil (http://poe.trade/search/oomitakudukaga) but PoB shows a decrease of my dps.
Can someone link a search with the correct parameters or something like that?

Scaeva is better than a random 250pdps foil. Go for something like 340+, which gives you pretty much two options - either well-rolled Ahn's Might (http://poe.trade/search/otekarekoakuto) or a rare sword (http://poe.trade/search/hatesikonooota). Just change the pdps parameter in the search box to specify how much deeps you want/can afford. You could get a 2-mod stat stick too. Easy enough to alt-craft yourself, but choose a shaped SCEPTRE because it can roll more phys as extra mods, giving you higher chance to hit it.

No life on the left ring by the way.
"
WithLoveEarL wrote:
"
Brindle4 wrote:
Dying loads on T13+ Any help ????? I feel like I dont have enough life maybe?!

You have ToH and HH, yet you have 40 life on boots and 35 life in total between the two rings. One of my rings has more life than your boots+2 rings combined. If you're gonna wear Loreweave, then you must have Tier1 life rolled on every piece of your gear.

Thanks Dude,

The problem is I am trying to run as much MF gear as possible, I can grab a pair of boots with 115 life which keep my res's capped but dont have the qualitity 16% MF. What other ways can I either boost life or MF ? Should I cull one of the ventors ?
@Earl

Yeah the sword was a ust - I had to swap the Loreweave to a decent elder chest though to finish off affording it.I did not mind shedding some damage to be a bit beefier anyways.

The stat stick is pretty unique also and I am proud of that craft.
Last edited by DeerFart on Sep 27, 2018, 6:02:45 AM
This is currently my first league playing, i started late incursion trying to learn some things about the game. I was really interested in your build and decided to try it our. So far im ejoying. I need some help, where to go from here, what I need to upgrade next. Currently i dont use Arctic armour, because my enlighten gem is only level 2..

Here is a link to my character

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/koynelaki/characters
My game constanly crashes when I use vaal reave - any one else experiencing this? -.-'

nvm: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2228649/page/1#p15855348
Last edited by m02ph3u5 on Sep 27, 2018, 8:12:21 PM
Just went through the build. Note that I am an absolute noob and am trying to get into making my own builds. Do you think this build would still be viable without Resolute Technique and dual wielding two swords instead? While maybe changing the skill tree a little adding for example twin terrors for the extra crit chance.

Edit: Also why would you get heartseeker which increase crit damage and crit chance (the skills right before heartseeker give crit chance) if the build can't crit because of Resolute Technique?
Last edited by Crytek23 on Sep 28, 2018, 12:03:48 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info