[3.12] KissMeQuick's Gladiator Reave: REBORN — T19 100% Maps & A8 Sirus Deathless — Starter friendly

"
WithLoveEarL wrote:
"
churoshyo wrote:
Was definitely having fun reaving around with this build so far.. minimal eqs investment yet can do t15 maps at level 84. However, the red elder spawn at T15 and I have really a hard time fighting him. Doing 500k dps on PoB but it's very slow fighting him. What sort of dmg do you guys reckon to do it smoothly. Thanks

I don't know in terms of numbers, I just go by feel. But with conc effect Reave the Red Elder literally melts in the time it takes him to cast 2-3 attacks. Then the ad phase is also easy because of Vaal Reave. Not sure what gear you're rolling with. I think getting 10 levels to 94 would help too :))

Currently at lv 87 atm. I’ll link the items once i got back on PC. Lol. Basically the fight starts to go downhill when the tentacles come out.. it took me so long to clear it.
Hello, i go excacly with your build. I have big problem with leeching - cant leech enough HP to tank normal mob camps (10+ mobs), when i use blood rage i`m just dying. Mana leech is okay only if i use only reave. I have no mana pool to cast whirling blades or any other spell. Got all gems expect Enlighten - cant afford it. Already have 1 ring with hp leech and 1 ring with mana leech. I`m lvl 52, mana pool is ~450 and hp ~1600. What could i change in my eq to be able to spam whirling blades and be more tanky? I`m really squishy, that`s stupid. My hero is just a glass cannon with huge and massive dps. Please check my eq and gimme sobe tips and advices. Big thanks for that.
Last edited by joeszklaneczka997 on Sep 25, 2018, 7:53:51 AM
Hello.How do we get so much range with reave?I am lvl 50 now and when I want to use it with same sockets on my tabula it has almost no range?
"
Hello, i go excacly with your build. I have big problem with ...
Your character is not visible for us -> you have to turn that on in the settings of your account in the forum.
"
xtlc wrote:
"
Hello, i go excacly with your build. I have big problem with ...
Your character is not visible for us -> you have to turn that on in the settings of your account in the forum.

Thanks, done.
"
WithLoveEarL wrote:
"
churoshyo wrote:
Was definitely having fun reaving around with this build so far.. minimal eqs investment yet can do t15 maps at level 84. However, the red elder spawn at T15 and I have really a hard time fighting him. Doing 500k dps on PoB but it's very slow fighting him. What sort of dmg do you guys reckon to do it smoothly. Thanks

I don't know in terms of numbers, I just go by feel. But with conc effect Reave the Red Elder literally melts in the time it takes him to cast 2-3 attacks. Then the ad phase is also easy because of Vaal Reave. Not sure what gear you're rolling with. I think getting 10 levels to 94 would help too :))

that muderous eye jewel i only slot it in for mapping. for bossing i switch to the one with 40+ flat life roll

If the eq is good enough i guess i just have to be more patience when fighting bosses, as i feels it's quite slow. What should i invest next?

Thanks
"
Hello, i go excacly with your build. I have big problem with leeching - cant leech enough HP to tank normal mob camps (10+ mobs), when i use blood rage i`m just dying. Mana leech is okay only if i use only reave. I have no mana pool to cast whirling blades or any other spell. Got all gems expect Enlighten - cant afford it. Already have 1 ring with hp leech and 1 ring with mana leech. I`m lvl 52, mana pool is ~450 and hp ~1600. What could i change in my eq to be able to spam whirling blades and be more tanky? I`m really squishy, that`s stupid. My hero is just a glass cannon with huge and massive dps. Please check my eq and gimme sobe tips and advices. Big thanks for that.

What's ur resistance now? i would drop vaal pact first and up the life leech node below vaal pact for another 0.4% leech. Did u run 3 auras? i think at this point you should just run hatred/herald of ash and to help with the mana i suggest using praxis unique ring. That ring helped me alot until i my damage is high enough to sustain from mana leech node.
"
luka2113 wrote:
Hello.How do we get so much range with reave?I am lvl 50 now and when I want to use it with same sockets on my tabula it has almost no range?

as you attack the mob, your range will increase. pay attention to the top right corner there's one icon with "4" which is the max stacks for reave, with vaal reave activated this range can goes to 8. But of course you have to maintain the range by hitting mobs, if after no hit after 3 sec, your range will drop again. So one of the playstyle is u can whirling blade, atk, whirling blade to the next mob atk. hence maintaining your reave charges.
Your build gave me a great starting point and just wanted to share my current build/gear. The Kaom's roots SERIOUSLY improve the game for me and SEVERELY trivialize Uber Elder. They are a Must IMO.

"
churoshyo wrote:
"
Hello, i go excacly with your build. I have big problem with leeching - cant leech enough HP to tank normal mob camps...

What's ur resistance now? i would drop vaal pact first and up the life leech node below vaal pact for another 0.4% leech...

I run 2 auras - arctic armor and hatred. Cant check my resistance right now, i`ll do it in 4-5 hours when i came home.
You think that +30/+50 mana on ring will help my mana pool enough to be able for more spell spam?
Last edited by joeszklaneczka997 on Sep 25, 2018, 9:44:51 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info