[3.12] KissMeQuick's Gladiator Reave: REBORN — T19 100% Maps & A8 Sirus Deathless — Starter friendly

is this a good starting sword even though it doesn't have flat phys on it?
"
Insaneredeye wrote:

I would try an annul on that...if it fails,it probably cost like 10c to replace at this point
I don't know how you guys are getting above 6k HP. Jewels?

Excluding weapons and chest, what should I be expecting to spend?
Was definitely having fun reaving around with this build so far.. minimal eqs investment yet can do t15 maps at level 84. However, the red elder spawn at T15 and I have really a hard time fighting him. Doing 500k dps on PoB but it's very slow fighting him. What sort of dmg do you guys reckon to do it smoothly. Thanks
"
Chridian wrote:
^ I also want to know haha
And also Earl, you are running 3 auras without enlighten 4 and without much +mana, does it feel sketchy to you or does it feel alright you think?
edit: Just managed to 6L a perfectly rolled Belly (perfect res and life rolls that is) so please for the love of god dont tell me Ill need a loreweave xD

I'm rocking those 3 auras like a maniac with 5 mana unreserved or something lol :D Nah but to be honest it's fine, I happen to have some mana rolled somewhere so it's enough and I didn't even take the mana nodes as per build. In normal maps, I never have an issue unless I'm hitting air for several attacks, but the regen is good enough. The only time I feel discomfort is in No Regen maps, but not too bad.

I think Belly is valuable in this league. Loreweave is glasscannon chest, there is no way you can push your record depth with it. So I'm not sure myself, initially I thought I'd wear Belly for the first few weeks, then switch to well-rolled Loreweave. Hard to compare 600+ life with 5% max res. Maybe if you can get GG jewels with 50 life each and tier 1 life everywhere, then Loreweave is king?
Last edited by WithLoveEarL on Sep 24, 2018, 11:24:45 PM
"
Malheura wrote:

By not having Loreweave. 6K+ is still possible even with LW, but much harder.

Belly+Starkonja+high life boots+high life belt, a few life jewels and you're done.

With Loreweave you'd need every jewel at 50 life and shit to hit that, I believe.
"
churoshyo wrote:
Was definitely having fun reaving around with this build so far.. minimal eqs investment yet can do t15 maps at level 84. However, the red elder spawn at T15 and I have really a hard time fighting him. Doing 500k dps on PoB but it's very slow fighting him. What sort of dmg do you guys reckon to do it smoothly. Thanks

I don't know in terms of numbers, I just go by feel. But with conc effect Reave the Red Elder literally melts in the time it takes him to cast 2-3 attacks. Then the ad phase is also easy because of Vaal Reave. Not sure what gear you're rolling with. I think getting 10 levels to 94 would help too :))
"
WithLoveEarL wrote:
"
Malheura wrote:

Belly+Starkonja+high life boots+high life belt, a few life jewels and you're done.

With Loreweave you'd need every jewel at 50 life and shit to hit that, I believe.

Shoot, looks like I picked the wrong chest then.
"
Insaneredeye wrote:

Oh no man, it's 244 pdps :((

http://poe.trade/search/ominamonirohuu

340+ pdps ahn's might now costs very little. Not worth saving the sword cause it's blocked up with elemental damage, even annul is not worth, you can get a higher pdps sword for less than annul cost, I think

In general you want %phys -> flat phys -> as -> crit chance -> hybrid %phys -> crit multi, in this priority, but I might be wrong
"
Malheura wrote:
"
WithLoveEarL wrote:
"
Malheura wrote:

Shoot, looks like I picked the wrong chest then.

I don't think you picked the wrong chest, it's defo cool for all in-game content. But if you want to push deep delves, I'm not sure it's better than Belly or something crazy like Farrul's Fur. Would be interesting to run 3 auras (maybe switch one of them to defensive) + add a free Aspect of the Cat

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info