[3.12] KissMeQuick's Gladiator Reave: REBORN — T19 100% Maps & A8 Sirus Deathless — Starter friendly

Hey i just starting lvling using this build , and have few question for u all guys .
When is the best time to swap for reave (atm im smiter)
17+ life per hit its enought for sustain ?
Did my best to improve my gladiator, but I still die a lot in tier 6 maps. Don't know how to improve!! Spent all my orbs trying to 6L my loreweave and no success. Any help?
What should I change/obtain for Uber Elder? Or is what I have okay.

Hi all, I'm really enjoying this build and following the guide closely.

My question though, is if a Headhunter is recommended, I almost gathered enough currency to buy one but I see no one mentions this belt.

I saw it in the guide but it's missing from the POB link.
Is it because it's "too expensive" to recommend to everyone, or is a Stygian with the right stats just better/recommended?

TL:DR:
Should I get the godlike Headhunter belt, or am I better of upgrading to an amazing foil first (400+ flat phys / 350+ with crit stats)?

Edit: I went for the foil. Bought a 383 flat dps one (with 35% increased phys on dual wield), used an exalt for the last slot, and got very lucky, 408 flat dps.

Still curious if Headhunter is useful though, I need something to farm for :]
Last edited by jenoer on Sep 22, 2018, 6:05:55 PM
Can anybody recommend what I should seek or improve next? Thanks! I am level 85 with like 4800 hp / 200 energy shield

Last edited by xiirri on Sep 22, 2018, 2:12:23 PM
"
japanladies1 wrote:
Hey i just starting lvling using this build , and have few question for u all guys .
When is the best time to swap for reave (atm im smiter)
17+ life per hit its enought for sustain ?

I used Reave as soon as I could. Get Blood Rage and that will give you enough life leech.
"
xiirri wrote:
Can anybody recommend what I should seek or improve next? Thanks! I am level 85 with like 4800 hp / 200 energy shield

I don't like going for Loreweave first armour - it's like getting Abyssus too early. I am having the time of my life with Belly killing Shaper/Elder without issue, clearing Delves at 400 with zero issue (apart from new boss mechanics).

Since you already went for it, it's no point getting another 6L, so smash as much life as you can on jewels, I can see you have no life on the jewel inside Stygian Vise. Take more life nodes rather than damage (you can tweak the build a bit), because Loreweave already gives a shit ton of damage. Make sure you have 40+ or 6%+ life on the jewels in passive tree. One thing I changed in this build is I took more life nodes on the life circle just to the upper left. You need to be 6K+.

If you can't afford a rare high pdps sword, just get an Ahn's might. Well rolled ones go up to 340pdps.
Last edited by WithLoveEarL on Sep 22, 2018, 2:47:44 PM
@KissMeQuick - I think you do not get enough respect and recognition for this build.

It was never this easy to farm Shaper+Red Elder. Map clear speed is comparable to the fastest builds in PoE. Fucking fantastic in Delves when you're clearing mobs before they get to you (considering Lion's Roar for knockback if it gets tough in deeper Delves). Build is tanky as fuck without losing the above mentioned stats, and most of all, I literally went in to Hall of Grandmasters with no change and almost did it - had one last fucking hero remaining and ripped. That's with wasting 2 portals on Blood Magic etc. to switch to for no mana leech characters. This is ALL CONTENT build. 10/10
"
WithLoveEarL wrote:

I don't like going for Loreweave first armour - it's like getting Abyssus too early. I am having the time of my life with Belly killing Shaper/Elder without issue, clearing Delves at 400 with zero issue (apart from new boss mechanics).

Since you already went for it, it's no point getting another 6L, so smash as much life as you can on jewels, I can see you have no life on the jewel inside Stygian Vise. Take more life nodes rather than damage (you can tweak the build a bit), because Loreweave already gives a shit ton of damage. Make sure you have 40+ or 6%+ life on the jewels in passive tree. One thing I changed in this build is I took more life nodes on the life circle just to the upper left. You need to be 6K+.

If you can't afford a rare high pdps sword, just get an Ahn's might. Well rolled ones go up to 340pdps.

Thanks!

I do have life on all my jewels (pretty decent rolls) + all 7% hp jewels within my tree. The one thing is that onslaught gem is so huge it ups my DPS so much. But maybe I can get both.

I definitely noticed with the loreweave I am sacrificing a lot of hp / defenses.. but I figured the extra 5% resistances would help offset that. But I think you are right.
Last edited by xiirri on Sep 22, 2018, 3:02:57 PM
Hi,

I really like the guide and thanks for sharing.

But I have problems with my damage. I have the feeling it's pretty low but upgrades to increase my damage are pretty expensive.
Can someone with more experience give me some tips and hints for further upgrades?
You can see my skilltree and equip at my character "DigMeOut".

thank you <3

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info