Sony servers are restarting in:
They should be back up in approximately .

[3.12] KissMeQuick's Gladiator Reave: REBORN — T19 100% Maps & A8 Sirus Deathless — Starter friendly

for 4ex you can buy a better weapon. your rapier only has 260 pDPS.thats very, very low dps and only 1.3 attacks per second too. just search for 350+ pDPS rare swords.

or you buy a better stat stick. your 5 link mace does nothing rly. you dont need ancestral call totems, reave will do all the dmg. so it rly only gives you the 40% as extra fire. but if you search for the combo as extra cold + as extra fire you can get up to 65 - 70% as extra ele for your budget

essence worm with hatred also so much DPS-loss. maybe you get a rare ring with flat phys / life / pseudo resistances 80%+

http://poe.trade/search/eyokotatamahin

and drop the purity of elements to see if you can fit in hatred/arctic armor/ herald of ice with your enlighten.

[/quote]

thank you for taking a look !!

I was using the purity of elements with a watchers eye that gave 40 to chaos res while running POE as well as increased attack damage while running hatred. I will defs swap that out. I just found that anytime I ran an incursion the insta chaos spam arrows would wipe me at 60% CD taklen.

looking forward to trying out your suggestions to get to the next level !!
Last edited by Gensys on Aug 16, 2018, 3:31:45 AM
"
I just found that anytime I ran an incursion the insta chaos spam arrows would wipe me at 60% CD taklen.

At start I had also many deaths in incursions cause I was used in ranged builds..now I have none and clear all using 4 steps:
1. Have diamond, block, and atziri promise flask full
2. Have 1 Vaal reave charge
3. When you portal in DONT MOVE, let them chase your golem and gather around you ready for the slaughter, 1 second before the grace period ends press all your flasks and Vaal reave, everyone around you will die and you are fully charged up to kill the rest.
4. Just move around fast and don't let your 8 stacks of reave expire, you clear allmost all the screen with 8 stacks...even using concentrated effect support is viable if you lack damage.
Last edited by stred_ on Aug 16, 2018, 3:40:28 PM
Hey guys, so i have been playing this build for the incursion event and im kinda of stuck in t12 can anyone give me advice about what should i improve? I will link muy gear so you can take a look. Thanks!
Last edited by jzerof2 on Aug 17, 2018, 8:54:29 AM
"
jzerof2 wrote:
Hey guys, so i have been playing this build for the incursion event and im kinda of stuck in t12 can anyone give me advice about what should i improve? I will link muy gear so you can take a look. Thanks!

I'm no expert, but i went a bit beyond T12 (and recently killed Yellow Elder for the first time, as i haven't been playing some of the past leagues, all thanks to the build =P).

Most of your gear has mastercrafted life, replace pieces to ones with more life (your rings and amulet should be around 70-75) without compromising your resists.

Also, i think we prefer flat physical damage, because our tree enhances it and we get a sizable amount of extra damage through our stat-stick, but the abyss jewel in your belt doesn't help much, take a look at the guide where the author talks about jewels, it's very insightful.
oops
Last edited by Ucero on Aug 17, 2018, 2:55:58 PM
Hello,

Was wondering what improvements i could make to my character besides few more levels. My profile is public so you check out the equipment there thanks. and was wondeirng if im able to do shaper with it?

Thanks
what if i take 40% dodge + 30% spell dodge in addition to block is it useless? mainly for delve
Hmmmmm yes the floor here is made out of floor
What about using Shroud of the Lightless or Loreweave armour??
Hmmmmm yes the floor here is made out of floor
Hey Guys,

first of all thanks! for this cool guide. Tried it to level 40 so far and enjoying it very much.

I'm a casual player, so my knowledge of the game is limited. Also I'm playing SSF.

I've got a few questions:

1. So the build suggests usind both Vaal Pact AND Bloodrage?! How is this gonna work, especially in HC? Do you have to be fast enough from pack to pack to leech? I'm not sure what to think of this in an SSF HC setting.

2. The build also suggests to use Hatred, HoA AND Arctic Armour. So again, considerd playing SSF this isn't gonna work without an LVL 3 Enlighten right? What am I supposed to do, drop the AA?

Thx for anyone who takes the time to answer. Would be much appreciated since I plan to run this build in the new Delve league.
Kk made some changes to the my character, we good now. :)

Also, Luggie121 to answer your questions.

1. The builds suggests you to you use but that's up to you. If you decide to use it then like you said you have to be fast between packs enough to out-leech the degen from bloodrage, I personally don't use vaal pact even though i play softcore.

2. Depends on what you want more damage or more tanky-ness, I'm currently using a level 4 enlighten and it still feels like mana is a little too low, considering your playing HC I'd suggest you use arctic Armour instead.

Hope that answers your questions.

P.S you could check my character if ya want considering I changed mine into more of a conversion reave build.

Good Luck!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info