[3.12] KissMeQuick's Gladiator Reave: REBORN — T19 100% Maps & A8 Sirus Deathless — Starter friendly

1st....love all ur build guides
got any recommendations for map layout....i wanna re-shape my atlas, preferably going for a low tier map stategy like "pen Tier:2 " any other good maps?
btw im using the claw MF version cause i want a change from bow mf builds
So I don't understand. I look at your budget gear and it has no int yet your pob with the legacy gear requires 155 int. Is there a better pob to look at for a league starter? are you really expecting 100+ int from gear?
Hey guys,
Really love the build, it's great and plows through stuff, but Im lacking on defense, at lvl 93 i should be at about 5,5k hp with the last life nodes taken near constitution. I feel like thats a bit low, can you look at my gear and suggest biggest upgrades as for now on how to boost my defenses while not loosing too much on damage?

Character name is SoSpeedWoW

Thanks in advance!

Last edited by Aurell on Aug 19, 2018, 8:09:34 AM
How did you get/make the Murderous Eye Jewels?
life on steel ring missing

switch out boots for kaoms roots (get res somewhere else)

20-30 more life missing on iron ring

6L belly > your current chest
"
liekmudkips wrote:
life on steel ring missing

yep, it's really hard to buy something dmg wise close to that ring with life on it, theres basically none at price i can afford.

"
liekmudkips wrote:
switch out boots for kaoms roots (get res somewhere else)

where am i supposed to slot the gems then? I dont think thats a good choice.

"
liekmudkips wrote:
20-30 more life missing on iron ring

Yes, im working on that, thing is the ring has int, and i need that int to keep gems, that really limits my possibilities.

"
liekmudkips wrote:
6L belly > your current chest

Thats out of my reach money wise :(

Thanks for the comments!
"
soultari wrote:
So I don't understand. I look at your budget gear and it has no int yet your pob with the legacy gear requires 155 int. Is there a better pob to look at for a league starter? are you really expecting 100+ int from gear?

Actually... this is a very interesting fact that noone noticed I think? Even if you look at the Best of the best GG uber shitton of dps builkd.. it only has 59 int, while requiring 155 int... that int is really making me struggle, im currently at 102 int all from gear, and its hard to find upgrades to boost my self...
Hi guys! Can anyone help me with my character? I have played like 2 or 3 builds, and I feel this build is the most squishy. I couldn't clear all the mobs in a t1 map without dying. Act 10 boss, Kitava was a pain. I died like 5 times to kill him. Can anyone take a look at my equipment? The character name is CutteHotMe.
Started this build, and only at 50 lvl relised, that we dont have good leech source. I mean blood rage leeches only a small amount, and atziri's is not relyable on bosses? Am i wrong? Ty.
Can you pleace tell me, if i'd want to go with bloodseeker, do i want a stat stick or dual claws, lets say second for dmg?
Which tree should I use MF one or something like this?
https://pastebin.com/yDsA878j
Last edited by ShatteredEssence on Aug 20, 2018, 6:55:07 AM
Looking at the build, im curious if going Acrobatics / phase acrobatics is worth the investment? We're already very close to the node. Seems like the 6pts would make it worthwhile, possibly killing all bandits to help make up the points needed......Thoughts?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info