[3.12] KissMeQuick's Gladiator Reave: REBORN — T19 100% Maps & A8 Sirus Deathless — Starter friendly

"
skaydi wrote:
Hello, i'm trynna this build first time and it's look good but in middle game i'de have trouble with dps and so much dies (idk why) can u're check when i'm fuc'd up.

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/skaydi/characters

https://pastebin.com/2WdcKkZX (88 lvl)

P.S sorry idk how post in this massage a equip items but.

some suggestions

1. use fortify not culling strike in your moving skill.mandatory.

2. do you use vaal pact with blood rage? pick one! (i personally prefer non vall pact and stone golem for extra regen).. in general DOT dmg kills me more in this build.

3. hang in channel 820 give some tips, get a service if nessecery get your uber lab asap..take outmatch and outlast... then use your foil in off hand to generate endurance charges and a CWDT+immortal call setup. (in general because of ambidexterity note use your foil in off hand).

4. drop some damage notes to get constitution and some life in scion wheel ASAP (heartseeker probably - 5points).. you must aim at least for 5.5k life (you will go at 5.3k with this 5 points spent there alone)

5.get a curse going somehow.. i use oskarm gloves to generate power charges untill i can afford a curse on hit ring.. also temp chains or enfeeble+cwdt is pretty strong even on low levels.

for DPS problem probably you just need a cheap 6-link+power charges for crit+frenzies to get you going.. you have more than enouph damage nodes.. also i cant tell if your weapon is good because i just dual wield double ahn's might ( my version of the build) till i can afford something GG.

Last edited by stred_ on Aug 12, 2018, 5:41:50 AM
Hi, thank you for the guide.

I am lvl 89 and tried to run my first shaper. I have about 4ex to spare but I figured this gear should have been sufficient, would you mind taking a look and letting me know where I went wrong ?

https://pastebin.com/4HgUEriy

on poe its saying 550% crit multi and 150k standing dps..

thanks in advance!

Last edited by Gensys on Aug 12, 2018, 10:37:57 AM
Hey guys, I'm currently lvl 76 and the build is doing pretty cool for the time being!

I have a quick question regarding the 1h sword, though - currently I use Scaeva, but I'm thinking of changing it to some decent rare sword.

Which is better?
- 1,8 APS 360 pDPS sword with no +crit multi and no +crit chance (roughly 3-4 ex)
- 1,8 APS 350 pDPS sword with +25% crit multi and +24% crit chance (twice as expensive, about 8-10 ex : /)
- 1,5 APS 380 pDPS sword with no crit multi and no crit chance
- 1,7 APS 360 pDPS sword with +35% crit multi and no + crit chance?

To conclude - which is more important - flat pDPS, APS or crit multipliers?

I'm using the abyss blind on hit jewel, therefore i believe APS is pretty important.

So which one of these is better in your opinion?

The second one that popped into my mind - when do you change your ascendancy to Outmatch&Outlast? I know that should happen 'in endgame', but when exactly is it? Btw, is it really better than Blood in the Eyes? Boss-wise it gives us nothing as we can't generate endu charges on HIT, but on KILL.

Any advice is highly appreciated, thanks!

Cheers, Snooopp
Last edited by Snooopp on Aug 13, 2018, 8:45:02 AM
Tried hard not to ask for help (because the guide is pretty damn good and concise), but I finally got to a point i'm struggling on what to do. I have around 80ish chaos to burn, but no ex atm, spent them exs to gear up a bit.

Here is my little fella:https://pastebin.com/qJdQnhdZ

His PoB effective dps is: 200k

I'm kinda stuck with the all-blue axe because my Vorici is still 300k exp from lvl 8, and because of this little problem, i can't run artic armor with my enlighten as I'd lose whirling blades (and I still prefer to be able to move fast).

Also, i think maybe i did smth wrong on the tree, even with reasonably good rolls on life in most items, i'm only at 5.8k health.
Last edited by diegocfq on Aug 13, 2018, 10:51:47 PM
hey,

instant observation, your crit multiplier is at 292, you will want to jack that up.

Mine is around 550 at the moment and still running into issues with 180k dps ish that goes up to 380 with all flasks.
Thoughts on running Champion as opposed to Gladiator?

I'll probably try the cookie cutter Gladiator (by following your guide) but just curious if anyone has tried this build as a Champion yet :)
On the pastebin that has your "perfect" gear setup, I was wondering why it is you have Curse on Hit support with Frost Bomb. I understand why Frostbite is on the 3-Link because its a curse that synchronizes with CoH support, however I am still clueless why FB. I would love to hear your response to this!
"
T2tehimeless wrote:
Thoughts on running Champion as opposed to Gladiator?

I'll probably try the cookie cutter Gladiator (by following your guide) but just curious if anyone has tried this build as a Champion yet :)

I checked the dps on champion. Its lower, and less defences. Also, I pm'd the owner of the build, he's on vacation and won't be back f or a little, for any of you wondering why no response.
Last edited by Gensys on Aug 15, 2018, 5:26:37 AM
Reaching lvl84 with my gladiator must say that i am VERY pleased with the experiment with dual wielding dual Anh's might and with one pacifism jewel going for min-max 0 frenzies..

In these conditions dual wielding good rolled Anh's might are 330pdps swords that give +900-1000 FLAT accuracy (solves any accuracy problems till yellow maps for sure) and also +100 crit multi.. also you dont have to worry for frenzies in bosses.

POB pastebin if anyone wants to compare notes:

now i am searching for my next step in weapons but to go better i need for sure around 150chaos.

and now my dilemma is if i continue going for this build.. or try something else...toying with OP's pob his 1M dps gear is very very good.. nothing that i will acquire till the end of the event with my limited time.

in conclusion i have to say that when you invest a little in defenses this build clears very well, a little low in single target but its clear is amazing.. i haven't seen more abyssal depths in any other character(enabling vaal reave in start of abyss is amazing).

P.S.
1st time after years in POE i felt the need to buy a skill effect.. reave without the demonic reave effect for me at least is unplayable!!
Last edited by stred_ on Aug 15, 2018, 11:50:57 AM
"
Gensys wrote:
Hi, thank you for the guide.

I am lvl 89 and tried to run my first shaper. I have about 4ex to spare but I figured this gear should have been sufficient, would you mind taking a look and letting me know where I went wrong ?

https://pastebin.com/4HgUEriy

on poe its saying 550% crit multi and 150k standing dps..

thanks in advance!

for 4ex you can buy a better weapon. your rapier only has 260 pDPS.thats very, very low dps and only 1.3 attacks per second too. just search for 350+ pDPS rare swords.

or you buy a better stat stick. your 5 link mace does nothing rly. you dont need ancestral call totems, reave will do all the dmg. so it rly only gives you the 40% as extra fire. but if you search for the combo as extra cold + as extra fire you can get up to 65 - 70% as extra ele for your budget

essence worm with hatred also so much DPS-loss. maybe you get a rare ring with flat phys / life / pseudo resistances 80%+

http://poe.trade/search/eyokotatamahin

and drop the purity of elements to see if you can fit in hatred/arctic armor/ herald of ice with your enlighten.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info