[3.4] Flicker Strike Slayer 100% Hardcore Viable / Extreme Fast Map clearer

Hello there!
It is really some rage post...

My gear:
Spoiler

My jewels:
Spoiler

HP / Mana : 6169 / 600 (504 is reserved) (no MF)
HP / Mana : 5428 / 628 (509 is reserved) (current MF)

/played -> 2d15hrs -> 89 lvl

Pros:
1. Funny clearing maps...
2. Ventors / goldwyrm / sadima are available
My current gear:
Spoiler

3. Yellow Elder is available without deaths with MF items.

Cons:
1. Red Elder (t11) for 10 mins. Sounds good? I could not kill Atziri... it is asspain.
2. Expensive gear gives nothing. I think equal donation to another build will give much more.
3. Mana troubles. Hm, 63 mana per 1 flicker strike when 90 is total. It looks so cute. Dont really know what to do. -8 mana cost rings? -10 mana cost jewels (2-3 ex per 1 good?)?
4. How to wear Bisco?

Conclusion:
1. We must use another skill to kill bosses = we must have 6-link armor + another boots (obv). I am to lazy to search a solution.
2. If we find somehow to wear Bisco it will called MF build.
3. It was my first Flicker and obv last.

Am I wrong? So prove me wrong.

//grammarwasntchecktout
//posted 14.03.2018
//edited 20.03.2018
Last edited by finderbestloot on Mar 20, 2018, 6:13:40 PM
My point exactly... I am at lvl 80 atm, 4,5k life, using Kaom's axe, and i am having hard time doing t1 for bosses and some rares.

Yes i know, i have put 30c in my character, but t1???

My plan was to clear maps with ultra speed to gether some currency, but man was i wrong... Not only this build obviously will never have "speed", to do some mapping you must have Kitava's (at least 5l). So to start mapping with ease, you must have 3ex+

Last edited by memberx on Mar 14, 2018, 5:06:15 PM
Hi,

I have the same problem. Yes, I havent the right weapon. Just switched to flicker. But the damage is terrible and there is no way in get mobs down in T1. Where should I start?

"
Hello there!
It is really some rage post...

My gear:
Spoiler

My jewels:
Spoiler

HP / Mana : 6169 / 600 (510 is reserved)

Honestly , my char exists only 3d20hrs (85 lvl), I m not a pro player who reaches 60 lvl first 2 hours.

Pros:
1. Funny clearing maps...

Cons:
1. Kill bosses. It is ass pain. It is baddest than ass pain. Red Elder (t11) for 10 mins. Sounds good? So I was thinking I just rq cuz I have died 5!!! times(one-shot) Atziri = asspain. Elder = asspain. Shaper / his guardians obv are not available (even if u kill them u will waste 100x time than another build).
2. MF is obv not available. No bisco / no ventors / no sadima / no goldwyrm. Why? We lose much damage dealing => more ass pain.
Maximum is
Spoiler

3. Expensive gear gives nothing. I think equal donation to another build will give much more.
4. Mana troubles. Hm, 63 mana per 1 flicker strike when 90 is total. It looks so cute. Dont really know what to do. -8 mana cost rings? -10 mana cost jewels (5-7 ex per 1 good?)?

Probably, this build is possible as Uber-lab farmer... hm I m not this kind of players. SRY!

Conclusion:
1. We must use another skill to kill bosses = we must have 6-link armor + another boots (obv). I am to lazy to search a solution.
2. It was my first Flicker and obv last.

Am I wrong? So prove me wrong.

//grammarwasntchecktout

Sorry its not an Elder/Shaper Build u can kill the Elder Guardians but thats it u can kill t15Bosses to but this build its only for Fast Mapping and making Currency with Running Maps that fast sorry.

"
morpheus45 wrote:
Hi,

I have the same problem. Yes, I havent the right weapon. Just switched to flicker. But the damage is terrible and there is no way in get mobs down in T1. Where should I start?

U miss Meele Splash.... Socket one or better do the Merc lab to get Impact for Meele Splash.

Sorry for Answering not everything but i get so many Pms with is this Gear good or something else :P^^
What about Abyss Stuff ? Such as "Shroud of the Lightless" , boot or helmet for the Trigger Level 20 Spirit Burst when you Use a Skill ? That could works with Flicker ?
Whats a good low budget axe to use before getting Kitava? That damn axe is 1 ex right now. Kondo's is a sword so Ill be losing out on a lot of damage since most of my nodes are in Axe damage
"
Norwind wrote:
Whats a good low budget axe to use before getting Kitava? That damn axe is 1 ex right now. Kondo's is a sword so Ill be losing out on a lot of damage since most of my nodes are in Axe damage

don*t forget that Kitava's malee splash only works with gems socketed in the weapon, so you should have at least 5l... thats another 1 ex :)

Today I will start new build with Shadow Trickster flicker (HoA+HoI+Hatred) with Terminus est (as seen on youtube, it has very fast clear speed). IMO flicker is good for making currency and not for end game, so dieing sometimes won't be a problem.
If I have a Kitava's Feast 5link what rune should I remove from it until I don't have a 6 link??

maybe ruthless support? or damage full life?

Until now, I was using all 6 runes in tabula rasa, but now with kitava's, doesn't seems to be worth anymore.
"
memberx wrote:
"
Norwind wrote:

don*t forget that Kitava's malee splash only works with gems socketed in the weapon, so you should have at least 5l... thats another 1 ex :)

Today I will start new build with Shadow Trickster flicker (HoA+HoI+Hatred) with Terminus est (as seen on youtube, it has very fast clear speed). IMO flicker is good for making currency and not for end game, so dieing sometimes won't be a problem.

You will find terminus flicker even more expensive, but yeah, if you want the character for all game content - it's probably the right choice, cause you can scale him well. I suggest also checking out oro sacrifice flicker.
"
gaponec wrote:
"
memberx wrote:
"
Norwind wrote:

You will find terminus flicker even more expensive, but yeah, if you want the character for all game content - it's probably the right choice, cause you can scale him well. I suggest also checking out oro sacrifice flicker.

I collect around 20-30 ex every league to make one good build that can play till t14. Never played any further (end game) because of lack of interest.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info