[3.4] Flicker Strike Slayer 100% Hardcore Viable / Extreme Fast Map clearer

"
Rankith wrote:
Does anyone else run into desynch issues with this build? Sometimes I will be flickering around and then be in a different spot then the server thinks I am or something as I cant attack things next to me and I teleport without flickering some second later.

Any fix?

its a common issue on flicker strike
Hey there, I am so far really enjoying this build on Bestiary Softcore. Currently level 87 and farming maps really fast. But there's something that bothers me: I don't feel like switching character to clear Elder guardians and Elder from my atlas. Where do I need to invest to make that happen? Currently sitting on 5k health.

Gear in spoilers:

Spoiler

Anything specific? Already threw 800 fusings on the axe btw.
Twitch: https://twitch.tv/artcrusader
WOW THIS BUILD IS AMAZING
Bane of legends or Overwhelm?

Bane of legends: Give us onslaught during the whole map and -20% boss HP, both nice. But during the mapping we already kill instantly almost everything and "Slaughter" give us onslaught too (sure it is not always active) and if we are able to bring down a boss to 20% probably we finish him off with no problem. Also getting pokemons are not easly if we instant kill them from 20% HP also the axe destroy them so even necromancy net is not useable. I don't know how instant kill from 20% effect the over kill damage life leech from Endless Hunger.

Overwhelm: Stuning full HP is not too useful, but sometimes when I jump into rare mob party with no frenzy charges, I don't have the damage to kill any by 1 flicker so I have to hit them with frenzy, that time the stun make it a bit safer. Stun immunity is nice, it give you the opportunity to choose any boots and + 4 skill gem. Kaom's Roots is sure OP, but the lack of movement speed is a bit annoying.

Overall maybe Bane of legends still better, but I am not sure. Currently testing Overwhelm, but I would like to hear others opinion.
Last edited by finderbestloot on Mar 20, 2018, 1:20:32 PM
hey, i run something pretty similar to OP's build. its pretty much the same but i run a 6L cyclone setup in the belly. all guardians fairly easy if you know the fight, and shaper is also pretty easy as long as you understand all the mechanics. still working stuff out and there's room to play around a bit with some stuff. fairly easy playstyle, still wrecks through all maps including t16 <2 min runs, flicker every 4-5 secs to get near bosses and for fortify and then cyclone ez pz. cyclone dps around 500k i think fully buffed in builder. im sure there are ways to make boss fights even easier, such as swapping gems around and having a 6L totem setup instead of flicker along with your cyclone. can also drop bane of legends like someone said either for impact and have different boots, or for impact for more dps with a higher dps axe.
"
jamerOK wrote:
hey, i run something pretty similar to OP's build. its pretty much the same but i run a 6L cyclone setup in the belly. all guardians fairly easy if you know the fight, and shaper is also pretty easy as long as you understand all the mechanics. still working stuff out and there's room to play around a bit with some stuff. fairly easy playstyle, still wrecks through all maps including t16 <2 min runs, flicker every 4-5 secs to get near bosses and for fortify and then cyclone ez pz. cyclone dps around 500k i think fully buffed in builder. im sure there are ways to make boss fights even easier, such as swapping gems around and having a 6L totem setup instead of flicker along with your cyclone. can also drop bane of legends like someone said either for impact and have different boots, or for impact for more dps with a higher dps axe.

How much life u have?And u just change cyclone and put flicker?I really like this build,but sometimes is pretty hard to kill bosses...i'd like to change some stuff even change the main skill to cyclone.
Is VP necessary in red maps for this build? I have been running eternal lab for the helm enchant and currently running t7's regularly without it quite easily.
"
MrHyperion wrote:
"
jamerOK wrote:

How much life u have?And u just change cyclone and put flicker?I really like this build,but sometimes is pretty hard to kill bosses...i'd like to change some stuff even change the main skill to cyclone.

i have 7k life. i keep flicker strike up in the kitava setup, and just have a 6l chest with cyclone setup.

my profile isnt private so u can check my setup.
"
jamerOK wrote:
"
MrHyperion wrote:
"
jamerOK wrote:

i have 7k life. i keep flicker strike up in the kitava setup, and just have a 6l chest with cyclone setup.

my profile isnt private so u can check my setup.

Thanks bro..so much better now!! :DDDDDD

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info