[3.4] Flicker Strike Slayer 100% Hardcore Viable / Extreme Fast Map clearer

This build can easily do Atziri, you just have to keep swapping frenzy and FS during her split phase.
Played absolutely same build with small changes in tree. I think it's the safest and best flicker version on HC. But i used Ancestral call instead of ruthless, works also well.
That's how i died

twitch.tv/ExedyGG
Last edited by ExedyGG on Jan 6, 2018, 11:16:14 PM
"
ExedyGG wrote:
Played absolutely same build with small changes in tree. I think it's the safest and best flicker version on HC. But i used Ancestral call instead of ruthless, works also well.
That's how i died

oh yea Ancestrall Call is a good idea i will try it with that.
But thanks for showeing me that somone else is playing nearly the same build in HC :D
You dont need "resolute Technique" flicker strike cant be evaded :)
"
En3ka wrote:
You dont need "resolute Technique" flicker strike cant be evaded :)

can u link me the source where u get this information or show me proof if this is true i would change this build :o...
aight im pretty noob but im gonna ask. can we (i) get a suggestion on some alternative weapons? that we can use apart from kitava? or is it dead set on it? would just be nice for some noobs like me to get some guides on what weapon we can use instead of the pref wep
"
ThePrince wrote:
aight im pretty noob but im gonna ask. can we (i) get a suggestion on some alternative weapons? that we can use apart from kitava? or is it dead set on it? would just be nice for some noobs like me to get some guides on what weapon we can use instead of the pref wep

u can take nearly every 2h weapon just look on the Phys damage if u take a mace or something like that just take the mace note instead of the axe nodes and if u dont take Kitavas Feast u must skill Impact with 2 of your lab points for free meele splash
"
mertcan258 wrote:
"
ThePrince wrote:

u can take nearly every 2h weapon just look on the Phys damage if u take a mace or something like that just take the mace note instead of the axe nodes and if u dont take Kitavas Feast u must skill Impact with 2 of your lab points for free meele splash

thanks for the fast reply. ive been thinking fo giving HC a go tomorrow so wanted to know if it was like a needed thing haha. saw you vids and it looked fun! hope it will make me into HC player instead of a SC.
"
ThePrince wrote:

thanks for the fast reply. ive been thinking fo giving HC a go tomorrow so wanted to know if it was like a needed thing haha. saw you vids and it looked fun! hope it will make me into HC player instead of a SC.

Gl with Hardcore tommorow i would prefer that u buy Kaoms Roots with 68 or maybe skill 2 points to Stun Immunity till u have it it would save your ass :P
"
mertcan258 wrote:

Gl with Hardcore tommorow i would prefer that u buy Kaoms Roots with 68 or maybe skill 2 points to Stun Immunity till u have it it would save your ass :P

Why we need Kaom's Roots for Stun Immunity?
We have already received immune or it now work properly?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info