[3.4] Flicker Strike Slayer 100% Hardcore Viable / Extreme Fast Map clearer

Loving this build. I have made a few changes with the green dream being added down near the bottom and plan to add the red dream for passive endurance charges just because. clearing 10-11 tier maps at level 72 without uber with ease.

I have just started trying out streaming and I'm playing this build! I have put your name and a link to this forum post so you can get the credit if anyone decides to show up to my stream.

I will post my gear sometime later once I finish figuring it all out.

Great build!

Link to the stream if anyone cares:
https://www.twitch.tv/general_iroh1

:)
"
General_Iroh1 wrote:
Loving this build. I have made a few changes with the green dream being added down near the bottom and plan to add the red dream for passive endurance charges just because. clearing 10-11 tier maps at level 72 without uber with ease.

I have just started trying out streaming and I'm playing this build! I have put your name and a link to this forum post so you can get the credit if anyone decides to show up to my stream.

I will post my gear sometime later once I finish figuring it all out.

Great build!

Link to the stream if anyone cares:
https://www.twitch.tv/general_iroh1

:)

Haha :P i will tune in if i see u streaming :P
and thanks for Shareing my Build :)

This is what I'm currently running. The green dream uses the cloth and chain node (2 points for 15%) and the red dream I went through juggernaut into the 12% fire resistance node for the endurance charges. I have kept poachers mark to keep frenzy's up almost indefinitely and the life + mana helps. The endurance help more with tankieness and they are up almost always (other than when immortal call procs)

One change I have made is I added Blood Rage to CWDT because it makes it much less maintance with a slight loss in attack speed, but saves you stopping to cast it constantly. I also put the chaos golem there for now as it, like you said dies a LOT and its just a pain so have it self cast. In the meantime I'm looking to maybe work something around to work in the boots called "The blood Dance" and free up a few sockets. Could add more in there and make a 6l with the belly for protection, but I'm still thinking of what to do there.

I have done a few labs, its not super smooth but it does well. Today with portals since they spawn in the corner, I pull Izaro there and have no downtime since skeletons die and give charges as fast as they spawn out of the portal. Did one normal atziri kill, kinda clunky but was able to do it.

Very much so enjoying the build.

Edit: I crashed in a xophs breachstone and managed to reload with 4 seconds left. This was fast enough to get it to where I could regain the timer, finish the breachstone and kill the boss.

(the random faster attacks in sockets are just for off lvling atm while i figure out gem setups)
Last edited by General_Iroh1 on Mar 10, 2018, 11:38:26 PM

Here is my setup. Uber Lab full key run is a cakewalk. General map farming (t8-12 yellow) is almost always easy. BUT! Bosses are tough if they have energy shield or when bosses can one-shot you.
Also, sometimes you can end up without frenzy on higher tier during the initiation on packs.
Playing a version of this build, really enjoying it. Thanks for posting it!

I just got the green dream jewel and was having trouble deciding where to put it. Your guide says on the bottom left slot below resolute technique but you only get 6% frenzy charge there from the two "life and elemental resistances" nodes.

Is this enough to sustain, seems like a waste of the jewel, am I missing something?
The first rule of fight club is.... wear a cup!
Loving the build thanks for posting.
Guys, how many frenzy's u have?

I have 4 atm and the flicking speed is not really great. I had Oro's flicker in harbinger and it was really faster.

I quess i will get one more from the corupted boots (Kaom's). Will that make so much difference?
"
gfellows wrote:
Playing a version of this build, really enjoying it. Thanks for posting it!

I just got the green dream jewel and was having trouble deciding where to put it. Your guide says on the bottom left slot below resolute technique but you only get 6% frenzy charge there from the two "life and elemental resistances" nodes.

Is this enough to sustain, seems like a waste of the jewel, am I missing something?

I suggest just selling the green dream and getting the red dream, for survivability purpose, if u want unique jewel (it makes you almost all time immune to physical damage). But as for me, the perfect choice is using 1-2ex worth rare jewels. You can boost your damage and health a lot with them. You have quite decent chance to get frenzy on kill even without it.
To utilize dream jewels you need to get ele resistance nodes under the resolute (diamond skin).
Hello,

why you dont youse the green dream Jewel?
"
memberx wrote:
Guys, how many frenzy's u have?

I have 4 atm and the flicking speed is not really great. I had Oro's flicker in harbinger and it was really faster.

I quess i will get one more from the corupted boots (Kaom's). Will that make so much difference?

Attack speed is not the best side of that build. Unlike the oro or terminus flicker, this build depends on the higher damage of hits, cause you can generate frenzies only on kill. Plus you will feel the power when you'll get kitava's feast, cause it makes splash much better and provides the better "feeling" overall. But don't forget to insert gems in it, not torso.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info