[3.4] Flicker Strike Slayer 100% Hardcore Viable / Extreme Fast Map clearer

I think I am going to use this as my league starter. Do you plan on updating the skill trees? Thanks for the guide. Now let me pray to rngesus that the throne cards will give me something close to this again or I am going to kick myself for not finding this guide during harbinger.

"
AKmill88 wrote:
I think I am going to use this as my league starter. Do you plan on updating the skill trees? Thanks for the guide. Now let me pray to rngesus that the throne cards will give me something close to this again or I am going to kick myself for not finding this guide during harbinger.

Yea i will Update this Build permanent if i see something is better
and i will stream it today in Bestiary Hardcore at the Launch at twitch.tv/strohhutmert_
I am fairly noob to this game.

Can you please explain how you gain frenzy charges besides Blood Rage?

Iv'e played flicker before with T-est which relies on crit to get frenzy, but seem like with this build you get charges on kill only, which would make it hard to keep frenzy charges up on bosses or hard packs?

Thank you :)
are you able to yous an orose flicker in this build
"
Syraxz wrote:
I am fairly noob to this game.

Can you please explain how you gain frenzy charges besides Blood Rage?

Iv'e played flicker before with T-est which relies on crit to get frenzy, but seem like with this build you get charges on kill only, which would make it hard to keep frenzy charges up on bosses or hard packs?

Thank you :)

On packs u normaly never run out of Frenzy's only at bosses and u generate frenzy with poacher's mark and blood rage and at bosses just attack 4-5 with frenzy at the boss dies normaly then

"
lrchamp wrote:
are you able to yous an orose flicker in this build

probaly yea but never tryt it so would love if u try it and share your information here :)
May I ask why don't u use Iron Reflexes?
im having problem having enough mana for flicker, have you had any problems with this?
My Immortal call wont proc with cwdt i dont have any endurance charges but shouldnt it still proc for the .4secs that it should.
If u have Mana Problems just skill more Mana Leech, CWDT will still proc with no Endus , Dont really have Evasion so no need for Iron Reflex
Hello, have you done Shaper/Guardians with this build ?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info