F the labyrinth

but it doesn't belong in an ARPG...
"
"
Player089 wrote:
I really dislike the traps as well.

So what though? It's something I need to do for my character progression. I don't like leveling to 70ish too, I find it boring because builds usually start to come together only at around 70ish.
I am not complaining about it though, it's just something that has do be done if you want your character to be stronger. Much like farming, much like anything in the game.

Completing all Labs will take you a total of one maybe two hours. That's two hours in a character that usually is played for what? 30? 40? How is that such a big issue that you need to vent that hard about it?
If you don't run labs for loot, then this particular content is a very, very small fraction of your gameplay and as such a true non-issue. And if you dont like lab and run it for currency, then you deserve it.
I wouldn't say you're wrong to choose to not complain about something you dislike about the game, to just push your way through it instead. Your life, your choices and all that.

But, I would suggest you have no business telling others that they're wrong because they make a different choice than you do. In fact, I'm quite confident in saying that nobody participating in this or other "Fix lab" threads is likely to ask "What would Player089 do?" to find their moral compass about any other issue, either.

And where exactly is it that he says his word is law? YOU assume this, just as you do when I say something, or anyone else that speaks against your view.

Just because we do not agree with you, doesn't mean we automatically force our view upon you. We share ours just like you do. We are one and the same, just opposite ends of the spectrum. Can you not see the hypocrisy in your post?
Carry on my waypoint son, there'll be peace when maps are done.
Lay your portal gem to rest, don't you die no more.

'Cause it's a bitter sweet symphony this league.
Try to make maps meet, you're a slave to the meta, then you leave.
"
Xavathos wrote:

And where exactly is it that he says his word is law? YOU assume this, just as you do when I say something, or anyone else that speaks against your view.

Just because we do not agree with you, doesn't mean we automatically force our view upon you. We share ours just like you do. We are one and the same, just opposite ends of the spectrum. Can you not see the hypocrisy in your post?

Literally this.
"
Shovelcut wrote:
"
andreicde wrote:
Why would I risk my high level spectres with bugged saw blades that deal insane bleed damage when a tier 16 map is 30 alch as well as insane combos on some bad days for itzaro?

No thanks

Has something changed? I've run the shit outta the laby in the past as a summoner and have never lost a minion to traps. Like, they barely take any damage from them. Sounds like an issue with your build maybe?

Depends on the day, Some traps kill them some don't. I lost 1 and had to resummon it on the fly. Annoying but not that terrible. Honestly with the QOL of resummoning them that annoyance isn't so bad any more.
"
Player089 wrote:
I really dislike the traps as well.

So what though? It's something I need to do for my character progression. I don't like leveling to 70ish too, I find it boring because builds usually start to come together only at around 70ish.
I am not complaining about it though, it's just something that has do be done if you want your character to be stronger. Much like farming, much like anything in the game.

Completing all Labs will take you a total of one maybe two hours. That's two hours in a character that usually is played for what? 30? 40? How is that such a big issue that you need to vent that hard about it?
If you don't run labs for loot, then this particular content is a very, very small fraction of your gameplay and as such a true non-issue. And if you dont like lab and run it for currency, then you deserve it.

Pooping is a small part of my day too and I find that as annoying as the lab. Unlike pooping the lab could be avoided if certain developers would see the light.
"
Turtledove wrote:
"
goetzjam wrote:
"
Turtledove wrote:
Giving the same feedback multiple times is also reasonable.

We know this is your point of view as you've made it your personal goal in life to shit talk the lab any chance you get.

We know that this is your hypocrite point of view as you've made it your personal goal in life to shit talk people here any chance you get.

edit: goat is being a hypocrite because he's criticizing me for saying that "Giving the same feedback multiple times is also reasonable." Yet here the hypocrite is repeating the same thing in his personal attacks against me, which he has said many times over and over. Now is goat's statement feedback or suggestions to GGG? No, it's just goat being goat doing his personal attack thing. Note he also like to say "don't say anything at all if you can't say something nice". Another hypocite statement of his.

Clearly your wrong, pink is the best color. Why do you keep posting you dislike at having to wear pink. The developers have decided every outfit will be pink and you only need to wear it in town anyway.

Stop posting you want to wear blue. A Lot of effort went into the pink tutu's, heck we even made a mandatory ballet soundtrack that we spent a small country's GMP on that only make sense in the pink outfits.

They're Not letting you wear blue stop telling the developers you know better than them.

Last edited by Zalhan2 on Jan 10, 2018, 1:39:57 PM
"
Zalhan2 wrote:

Pooping is a small part of my day too and I find that as annoying as the lab. Unlike pooping the lab could be avoided if certain developers would see the light.

They won't. They have invested time, money, energy, creativity and much more to implement this into the game.
Many people are OK with it or even like it and that's why it will not be removed.

Can you make elaborate suggestions as to what might be changed about it? Like those that lead to the overall labs being shortened and the amount of trials reduced? Sure as hell, that's a good thing and as you can see it was appriciated.

Should you create threads titled "F the Labyrinth" and demand that it's being removed from the game because you don't enjoy the minor amount of time you have to spend with this feature?
No, most likely not.

Do you think i'd have a positive feedback if i requested that they should remove 8 acts and only leave 2 so we can level faster? Because I don't personally enjoy leveling at all and don't think its a good part of the game and I want to test my builds faster?
I think not. Know why? Because too many people actually want them in the game and enjoy it.

"
Player089 wrote:
"
Zalhan2 wrote:

They won't. They have invested time, money, energy, creativity and much more to implement this into the game.
Many people are OK with it or even like it and that's why it will not be removed.

Can you make elaborate suggestions as to what might be changed about it? Like those that lead to the overall labs being shortened and the amount of trials reduced? Sure as hell, that's a good thing and as you can see it was appriciated.

Should you create threads titled "F the Labyrinth" and demand that it's being removed from the game because you don't enjoy the minor amount of time you have to spend with this feature?
No, most likely not.

Do you think i'd have a positive feedback if i requested that they should remove 8 acts and only leave 2 so we can level faster? Because I don't personally enjoy leveling at all and don't think its a good part of the game and I want to test my builds faster?
I think not. Know why? Because too many people actually want them in the game and enjoy it.

I don't think anyone here has lobbied for removing Labyrinth from the game? Some people like labyrinth some people don't. Labyrinth is a different game play from the rest of PoE and so that is understandable. Labyrinth is done so there's no reason to remove it from the game. There's a detailed list of suggested changes in this thread as to how this might be handled to make both camps happy. SET FREE THE ASCENDANCY POINTS (or rework the lab) [New ascension methods/lab rework ideas]
Over 430 threads discussing labyrinth problems with over 1040 posters in support (thread # 1702621) Thank you all! GGG will implement a different method for ascension in PoE2. Retired!
"
Turtledove wrote:
"
Player089 wrote:
"
Zalhan2 wrote:

No, most likely not.

I don't think anyone here has lobbied for removing Labyrinth from the game? Some people like labyrinth some people don't. Labyrinth is a different game play from the rest of PoE and so that is understandable. Labyrinth is done so there's no reason to remove it from the game. There's a detailed list of suggested changes in this thread as to how this might be handled to make both camps happy. SET FREE THE ASCENDANCY POINTS (or rework the lab) [New ascension methods/lab rework ideas]

the problem with all those suggested changes is,they arent good atleast all i have seen.
I´m not totaly against giving a 2nd option for them,but it schould be nearly the same "work" to get them.
"
Xavathos wrote:
And where exactly is it that he says his word is law? YOU assume this, just as you do when I say something, or anyone else that speaks against your view

He didn't say anything about his word been the law, he said :

"
But, I would suggest you have no business telling others that they're wrong because they make a different choice than you do. In fact, I'm quite confident in saying that nobody participating in this or other "Fix lab" threads is likely to ask "What would Player089 do?" to find their moral compass about any other issue, either.

And he is right. Actually i think his response was as benign as he could possibly master because Player089 essentially implied that his perception of time is the "right" perception for all the rest. No one has a saying on another's person view or administration of his time. So if someone here is "assuming" things that would be Player089. He was properly observed though.

Player089 said :

"
Player089 wrote:

We have heard this justification a thousand times. You cannot possibly know how the other person is perceiving these 1 or 2 hours you speak of. For someone that doesn't like the Lab, even 10 minutes in it can look like an eternity.

I'll give another example. I would gladly spend 2 & 3 hours inside Lab if the the traps were removed (or be optional) & something ELSE as a mechanic was put in their place (doesn't matter what exactly at this point, i'm just conveying the general idea). Right now even 10 minutes inside the Lab feels like a chore (with the exception of Izaro fights), to put it mildly. Exactly the opposite experience i have OUTside the Lab.

"
Xavathos wrote:
Just because we do not agree with you, doesn't mean we automatically force our view upon you.

How easy it must be for someone to conclude this every single time when someone disagrees. Usually it happens when he feels his position weakened or when he is not really serious about posting, he is here just to..post. I think in your case you are accountable for both.

"
Xavathos wrote:
We share ours just like you do. We are one and the same, just opposite ends of the spectrum. Can you not see the hypocrisy in your post?

Half your posts are filled with unnecessary melodrama like this, i wish you stopped doing it. Your prerogative of course. It doesn't help with feedback at all though.

EnjoyTheJourney is one of the most friendly posters in here. I don't see how it is possible for you to conclude hypocrisy in his post. You are so eager (from the bottom of your heart obviously) to take what Player089 said as granted & ok (which in reality was presumptuous) but consider EnjoyTheJourney's post hypocritical because the only thing he did was to defend his right to perceive his available free time however he sees fit.
Last edited by TauNeosorium on Jan 10, 2018, 1:14:53 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info