[3.3] ELEMENTAL MOLTEN STRIKE&FROST BLADES | UBER ELDER DOWN!! | DEADEYE/PF/RAIDER

"
r3dd09 wrote:

Got this beautiful thing today.

Nice. If it were me, I'd throw Divine at it to get 25% aps.
Sorry to bother you again Eathb, but can you explain to me your offhand claw? Is it better to have your ele pen claw, or a 300+ edps claw? I'm tyrying to squeeze out more life and dmg from my build and i'm looking everywhere for it
Made changes to the first page. Mostly similar but I wrote up more info about the Farrul's Fur chest and updated the gem links section.

"
Sorry to bother you again Eathb, but can you explain to me your offhand claw? Is it better to have your ele pen claw, or a 300+ edps claw? I'm tyrying to squeeze out more life and dmg from my build and i'm looking everywhere for it

Best way is to import the claw stat for stat into POB

From my understanding and what I prirotise is:

Attack Speed > Critcal Strike Chance (master craft okay) -> Flat Ele damage (lightning most ideal) > Damage Penetrates Res. (Shaper/Elder mod) > Crit Multiplier -> Elemental Damage with Attacks
"

I don't know if you've noticed, but you've linked less duration to your curse which goes a bit against what you need. Ideally you'd want less duration unlinked (and level 1 I think) which you could do through spamming fuses or using Vorici trick.
"
Eathb wrote:

If you stick with Raider, the Lycosidae would be your biggest improvement in dps. When it comes to the gear itself, your belt could use an upgrade, and since you're using BOTB and a Rare Helm, you could actually push for non-toned boots and a life/res one and go for Uber lab enchants yourself. Adds Lightning Damage to Attacks or Ele penetration are huge when it comes to dps. The next step for you rings would be go after Opal or Diamond rings.

I upgrade some gear, and did red elder deathless very easily. Realy fun build with great endgame scale.
Upgraded gear
Spoiler
Not uber ench but good too )

"bad" gear heed upgrade

hi Eathb

thx for your guide
today ive done shaper with 2 stupid deaths

i have made some changes at the gem-setup
for mapping hoi+coh+ele weak and frostblades in my gloves
Last edited by Papafire on Mar 27, 2018, 7:05:59 PM
Just had red elder spawn on t15 map, but I felt no difference between t11 and t15 elder. I bursted both down in 1 go. He froze me but doesnt go under 25/30% hp or so, both runs same so not sure if there is a huge diff but I didn't feel it :P
I'm kinda new to the game but, How come no Winter Spirit node? All other Fb/Ms builds seem to take it.
Last edited by Slay2055 on Mar 29, 2018, 6:46:13 AM
"
Slay2055 wrote:
I'm kinda new to the game but, How come no Winter Spirit node? All other Fb/Ms builds seem to take it.

They're probably going full conversion, or they're going phys.

got another claw. it'll hold me over until I find something that's 2.0 aps
Hey Eathb

Can you look at this FB/MS variation and tell me the difference? I looked at the PoB link and the damage looks insane.

https://pastebin.com/QYUcyGCL
Last edited by bxb1992 on Mar 29, 2018, 8:51:44 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info