[3.x][Super Heavy Heavy Strike] 2H HS Jug - All Content

This build makes everything a joke, and it was definitely one of the strongest build I ever made

It's not that bad with speed, not as much as I thought, but with this build I can kill everything that moves and facetank most of the game. Killing red-uber elder is a joke and lasts maximum 4 seconds. Guardians are pure crap.
The ONLY thing that stops this tank is physical reflect, the rest of maps mods can be done easily without any problem, even combos of them like temp chains + vuln + -max resists are pure crap.

Now that I have achieved all I wanted to achieve, I am having fun myself trying to make this an hybrid build, aka a versatile tank with switchable equipment depending on occasions.
It's for pure fun just because I have exalts to spend, it costed me A LOT but it was definetely worth it.

Also, I am running a variant that runs even better (IMO) than the one posted in this topic, if you want to make my variant here's my equipment.

Note that this is the permanent vulnerability + blood rage setup.
Another note is that it is MANDATORY to bring chaos resistance atleast to a positive value if you really want to be invincible.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You can either way choose to run Vulnerability as a curse and not aura (this is my favourite setup), by doing following changes.

Make Abyssus 4-link and put vulnerability, cast when damage taken, immortal call and

and since you don't need anymore the Impresence amulet you just replace it with:

Optionally, if you don't want to run blood rage and benefit at maximum from the life regen from Vitality and Watcher's Eye, and you can do away with Ice Golem, you can replace your gloves with:

and the gem setup Vitality + Determination + 2 abyss jewels to boost life, damage and resistances (personally I prefer rare gloves).

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

In total I get these properties:
1) Immune to temporal chains, freeze or chill and vulnerability
2) Enfeeble is compensated by the extra damage you get by blood rage
3) 75% all resistances and 60k armour, 90% physical mitigation
4) Elemental weakness is capped so it doesn't affect you
5) Immune to critical strikes extra damage
6) Immune to stuns
7) 6,2k life
8) Immune to poison with Pantheon's ability

Yet, I'm working to improve this day by day, I was thinking to invent a variant with the Loreweave 6L armour so that I'm immune also to -max res mod (another thing I'd be immune to).
If you need help or advices, feel free to contact me.
Last edited by Arazosa on Apr 17, 2018, 6:23:16 PM
"
Arazosa wrote:
This build makes everything a joke, and it was definitely one of the strongest build I ever made

It's not that bad with speed, not as much as I thought, but with this build I can kill everything that moves and facetank most of the game. Killing red-uber elder is a joke and lasts maximum 4 seconds. Guardians are pure crap.
The ONLY thing that stops this tank is physical reflect, the rest of maps mods can be done easily without any problem, even combos of them like temp chains + vuln + -max resists are pure crap.

Now that I have achieved all I wanted to achieve, I am having fun myself trying to make this an hybrid build, aka a versatile tank with switchable equipment depending on occasions.
It's for pure fun just because I have exalts to spend, it costed me A LOT but it was definetely worth it.

Hey man gj on that!! Do you have a video of uber elder? If not, will you make one on the next uberelder you will do? So i'll add it to the front page with credits :D
Gives streamers & friends queue priority and leaves supporters who spent hundreds $ packs in the 100k queue.

GGG: Don't you guys follow streamers?
Last edited by ZaeN on Apr 18, 2018, 10:16:27 PM
"
Arazosa wrote:

Also, I am running a variant that runs even better (IMO) than the one posted in this topic, if you want to make my variant here's my equipment.

Note that this is the permanent vulnerability + blood rage setup.
Another note is that it is MANDATORY to bring chaos resistance atleast to a positive value if you really want to be invincible.

You can either way choose to run Vulnerability as a curse and not aura (this is my favourite setup), by doing following changes.

Make Abyssus 4-link and put vulnerability, cast when damage taken, immortal call and

and since you don't need anymore the Impresence amulet you just replace it with:

Optionally, if you don't want to run blood rage and benefit at maximum from the life regen from Vitality and Watcher's Eye, and you can do away with Ice Golem, you can replace your gloves with:

and the gem setup Vitality + Determination + 2 abyss jewels to boost life, damage and resistances (personally I prefer rare gloves).

In total I get these properties:
1) Immune to temporal chains, freeze or chill and vulnerability
2) Enfeeble is compensated by the extra damage you get by blood rage
3) 75% all resistances and 60k armour, 90% physical mitigation
4) Elemental weakness is capped so it doesn't affect you
5) Immune to critical strikes extra damage
6) Immune to stuns
7) 6,2k life
8) Immune to poison with Pantheon's ability

Yet, I'm working to improve this day by day, I was thinking to invent a variant with the Loreweave 6L armour so that I'm immune also to -max res mod (another thing I'd be immune to).
If you need help or advices, feel free to contact me.

hey, man. sorry if my questions sound so noob here, but can you explain a bit more details how you reach those properties, please? I mean, i'm not sure how to get some of them in this build. Also, if you don't mind, can you share a PoB link of this character of yours, please? Thanks in advance.
"
Arazosa wrote:
This build makes everything a joke, and it was definitely one of the strongest build I ever made /snip

Are you alternating auras? If not, how are you keeping Determination, Vitality, and Avian Aspect up?
"
f3lcrow wrote:

Are you alternating auras? If not, how are you keeping Determination, Vitality, and Avian Aspect up?

Oh that's a good question, nope I don't alternate auras, aspect of the avian was a fail craft I made on those gloves that I ripped (could have exalted them instead).
ALWAYS use vitality + determination and then if you want to replace your rare amulet (best choice) with Impresence you can decide to use Vulnerability as a curse rather than an aura.

"
TxE4GL3k wrote:

hey, man. sorry if my questions sound so noob here, but can you explain a bit more details how you reach those properties, please? I mean, i'm not sure how to get some of them in this build. Also, if you don't mind, can you share a PoB link of this character of yours, please? Thanks in advance.

Most of them like chill and freeze and temp chains immunity comes from Juggernaut ascendancy, same as for the stun immunity.
Vulnerability immunity comes from the Watcher's Eye.
Poison comes from Pantheon.
Enfeeble's "half damage" is compensated by the fact that with that curse on you and blood rage (that grants 3 frenzy charges) you make around 150-200k damage tooltip (with enfeeble on you!!).
For the pastebin, sorry for my noobness but I never used it and don't know how it works.
I could "unlock" my profile instead if you prefer.

"
ZaeN wrote:

Hey man gj on that!! Do you have a video of uber elder? If not, will you make one on the next uberelder you will do? So i'll add it to the front page with credits :D

Don't know if I ever will do a uber elder or a red elder again because 1) this league is dead and 2) the map drop is shit and I'm running out of red maps thanks to GGG's crap policy to nerf drop rates.
If I do an uber atziri or shaper or guardian I will gladly send you a video.
"
Arazosa wrote:

"
TxE4GL3k wrote:

Most of them like chill and freeze and temp chains immunity comes from Juggernaut ascendancy, same as for the stun immunity.
Vulnerability immunity comes from the Watcher's Eye.
Poison comes from Pantheon.
Enfeeble's "half damage" is compensated by the fact that with that curse on you and blood rage (that grants 3 frenzy charges) you make around 150-200k damage tooltip (with enfeeble on you!!).
For the pastebin, sorry for my noobness but I never used it and don't know how it works.
I could "unlock" my profile instead if you prefer.

Thanks for answering my questions, and, yes, if you dont mind, can you "unlock" your profile, please? much appreciate it.
"
Arazosa wrote:

"
ZaeN wrote:

Don't know if I ever will do a uber elder or a red elder again because 1) this league is dead and 2) the map drop is shit and I'm running out of red maps thanks to GGG's crap policy to nerf drop rates.
If I do an uber atziri or shaper or guardian I will gladly send you a video.

Yes same reason why i dropped the game very early this league. They messed up big time during the first week with the Nets in the loot table and didn't even fkin admit it, then when I calculated and tested the probabilities of that "twice likely buff" on map drops for unlocking atlas I saw the big joke that it was as a big slap in the face to any normal player and called it for the league
Gives streamers & friends queue priority and leaves supporters who spent hundreds $ packs in the 100k queue.

Last edited by ZaeN on Apr 19, 2018, 11:31:09 AM
Managed to get used to Path of Building, here's my build POB link.

https://pastebin.com/CbvFeMb8
Last edited by Arazosa on Apr 19, 2018, 1:02:47 PM
"
Arazosa wrote:

awesome, thank you so much.
"
Arazosa wrote:

NOW that's a critnaut done good :D

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info