[3.x][Super Heavy Heavy Strike] 2H HS Jug - All Content

How about using Craiceann's Carapace Golden Plate instead of brass dome? it gives more than 2k armour, aspect of a crab skill(which gives phys reduction) and immunity to bleeding and decent life and resists? What do you think guys?
I think Craiceann´s it´s pretty decenty alternative
"
hajmon wrote:
How about using Craiceann's Carapace Golden Plate instead of brass dome? it gives more than 2k armour, aspect of a crab skill(which gives phys reduction) and immunity to bleeding and decent life and resists? What do you think guys?

I've been using Craiceann's Carapace for a while now, and I've been pretty happy with it. Aspect of Crab seems to be perfect for labyrinth running, because most labyrinth traps will not cause you to lose crab barriers. I think the only ones that remove them are some sentinel traps, spike traps and the chopping blade traps.

In maps, I mostly use Aspect of Cat from my gloves for extra DPS.
VS Endgame bosses, Shaper - Elder and their Guardians.

Which would be best for face tanking most of it Dome / Kaom / Craiceann's Carapace?
Hey, I've read your guide thoroughly and while I feel it lacks clear speed, I think I found a decent, though rather expensive way of solving this.
So I have a 6L Starforge and 6L Belly on Bestiary League. My idea is that you could potentially get R-R-R-G-B-B on either of your 6L's and use it the following way:
-During map clear, you put in Cyclone - Maim - Melee Phys - Brutality - Inc. AoE - Increased Crit Strike(tested on PoB, gives more damage than Inc. Crit Damage).
-Before a big boss fight, since you really don't need Ancestral Warchief in any other case, you turn it into the following: Ancestral Warchief - Faster Attacks - Melee Phys. - Brutality - Conc. Effect - Increased Crit Strike.(Maim gives you the least overall DPS, tested this in PoB too).

This would bring us at 500k DPS on trash mobs using Cyclone and 366k DPS on Shaper using Ancestral Warchief.

This was all tested on your 3.2 draft. Although I feel like this might be a really annoying thing to do for some people, you still have to swap 2 gems the way the build is currently, so why not get better clear and swap 3, right? The only downside to this is losing a ton of life from Kaom's, but you can always get Ancestral Warchief in somehow if you really wanna use Kaom's for Shaper or something.
Last edited by florinpopa13 on Apr 8, 2018, 6:40:11 AM
I started out with this build, got a 5L starforge and a Kaoms chest and landed at 350k single target shaper dps on a 5L. Saving up for a 6L is an unrealistic goal for me so i decided to switch to Oni Goroshi and ended up with with 450k single target dps on heavy strike. Getting fed up with switching gems i decided to run with Bladeflurry instead and with it i am at 350k shaper dps without conc effect.

Also i'd like to add that if one could get enough life without kaoms, brass dome gives a very significant boost to survival in my opinion. Craiceann chest might be a decent option too if one has the mana for the aspect.
Big thanks!

Been following your guide and I haven't made many changes. Absolutely love the build, there are a lot of Pros and only a few Cons (being certain maps can kill you pretty quickly with insta-hits like Pooyjoy's Asylum for example).

Much appreciated, mate!

Here's my current build DPS after following your guide.

Boss Killing; Single Target Sword:

Mob Killing; AOE Sword:
Last edited by Ironfist_Legacy on Apr 9, 2018, 4:24:18 AM
Is this build not meant to be incredibly tanky and able to facetank most content? Why do I keep reading it suffers from one shots.
I run with a very similar tree except i go with Oni Goroshi BF and Unrelenting ascendancy node, got 7k life. From my experience its not that one shots are a problem but rather lack of leech/regen can get you if you get hit multiple times in quick succession.
Hey

I have a question - Im back to game after year break - and your starforge has a 2 red stars(from atlas) on both sides - what is this? This is not normal unique - what is those stars? Is this weapon shaped or elder or modyfied/upgraded somehow?

Sorry ffor stupid question but some things were added or changed my last time play...Pls answer
Brand X Music,Revolt Production Music,Really Slow Motion,Colossal Trailer Music,Immediate Music,Volta Music,Position Music,posthaste Music,C21FX,Twin Scoring Studio,EpicMusicVN,Imagine Music,Epic Score,Cavendish Music,Gargantuan Music,Atom Music Audio,Audiomachine
No Pain No Gain!!!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info