[3.x][Super Heavy Heavy Strike] 2H HS Jug - All Content

Thx
Last edited by siblingvv on Mar 29, 2018, 11:13:27 AM

I made a variant of your build with vulnerability on CWDT and Vitality Aura for extra regen.

Going for watcher's eye.

Just some questions:
1) I am using Sin's Rebirth instead of onslaught flask...it doesn't give an extra phys-to-chaos damage actually, am I missing something?

2) I have 90% phys damage reduction, 50k armour...I was using this flask
to pimp the shit out of almost 100k armour, it's useless because I have already 90% phys damage reduction right?

3) For the watcher's eye, instead of the one with 7% reduced phys damage, since I am vitality variant, would it be a good choice to get the one with 125 life regen per sec when affected by vitality + unaffected by vulnerability?
Last edited by Arazosa on Mar 29, 2018, 5:37:32 PM
Hi Guys,

Doing fine with the build so far. just defeated the Guardians yesterday though it was a pretty tough fight especially against the Phoenix.

Now my next goal is Shaper of course, and its my first time to kill Shaper.
Im honestly a little bit scared of it :D

i wanted to ask you if you could check my char and give me your thoughts if im Shaper ready and if not what i can do better to beat him.

POB link: https://pastebin.com/AmB0eTBP
YOu can also check out my Profile: https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/sIQ_91/characters
its the Beastiary lvl 92 Jugg

Help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!
Last edited by sIQ_91 on Mar 30, 2018, 4:01:32 AM
"
Arazosa wrote:

I made a variant of your build with vulnerability on CWDT and Vitality Aura for extra regen.

Going for watcher's eye.

Just some questions:
1) I am using Sin's Rebirth instead of onslaught flask...it doesn't give an extra phys-to-chaos damage actually, am I missing something?

2) I have 90% phys damage reduction, 50k armour...I was using this flask
to pimp the shit out of almost 100k armour, it's useless because I have already 90% phys damage reduction right?

3) For the watcher's eye, instead of the one with 7% reduced phys damage, since I am vitality variant, would it be a good choice to get the one with 125 life regen per sec when affected by vitality + unaffected by vulnerability?

I have similiar setting with you, bought a watcher's eye with life regen and immune to vulnerability, I think it may work well with soul of arakaali and blood rage, sure still need more test to support what I thought.
Hi! I am very happy with this build, I hope i can kill shaper with my character for first time. This is my current status, I am thinking about chaning my Belly for a Brass Dome... I don't know what to do

Opinions to improve now?:

IGN: Pandemia
IGN: Aqueronte (Leveling atm)
"
xerxis_esp wrote:
Hi! I am very happy with this build, I hope i can kill shaper with my character for first time. This is my current status, I am thinking about chaning my Belly for a Brass Dome... I don't know what to do

Opinions to improve now?:

I'd say work on getting a 6L or perhaps some spiked gloves.
Hi, what do you think about this gear and passive tree? I use Kaom roots and swap some ascendancy. Movement speed is bad, I know, but with flask and leap slam it is not so bad. I am also using Arctic armour. Not sure about it, maybe swap arctic armour for something else (Vitality maybe)?

POB link: https://pastebin.com/89T3Wfwk

Gear:

Passive tree:
https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAEBAAHcBS0GIAaiBsYHdQmWDjwQ8BQgFE0UcRR1F9wYkRjbGj4bqiFVIWAj9i5TMHwxsDWSOQ46UjrhPfxAoESeR35KfU2STeNQR1O7VvpYY12kXhNfP2MXZU1noG8nbzt0oHTtdPF2rHfXd-N4DXloeu99c38rgTqCB4TZhO-FUodqh3aMz419j2CQbJJ9l3mYb5pqplepJ6luqZStCa2NtfK8n702vqfAAcAawKbBBMEHxtjLHsv1z37SONNv1FLXfti92WHZfNrB3CPcPdy93dXjn-RR5c_nD-oY6wnvDvIv8kXyWvZI9zL46_xL_gr-jw==?accountName=Voidstranger&characterName=HeavyHunter_Tuko
Last edited by Voidstranger on Apr 1, 2018, 7:13:10 AM
Getting so sad in this league. Love this build and wanna kill shaper, uber and red elder. Im now on 3000+ fusings and counting trying to 6 link :S
"
Bibibabibu wrote:
Is determination really worth using? I read that armor isn't as good as it seems.

Yeah, as did I...so try running with minimal armor...:) Not hard to figure out have good or bad it is.
Even with 0 armor and all evasion, dodges, you will get hit once in a while and it will matter how much armor was there...
Can you also talk about the quality and level of gems you use? I only know about immortal call+cast on dmg taken support which should be kept at around level 1-3, but are there any other ones like this?
Is 20% version of all of the gems this build uses an improvement? I only checked immortal call and its higher quality version has faster casting which I don't think is worth its price since it's going to be automatically triggered anyway, what about the other ones? I already got heavy strike, leap slam, ancestral warcheief, ancestral call, melee splash and vulnerability on 20% but some of the other ones are quite expensive.

Also a huge thanks for your awesome guide, already at level 70 and enjoying the fuck out of it :D
It's a nice change from Necro and Totem builds that I used to play.

Oh and one more thing, do you recommend any of the bestiary aspects?
Last edited by ashkman on Apr 1, 2018, 4:33:30 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info