[3.x][Super Heavy Heavy Strike] 2H HS Jug - All Content

Is determination really worth using? I read that armor isn't as good as it seems.
Do you think voidforge is worth using? Will the build change too much? I want to test it, along with some heralds
"
Do you think voidforge is worth using? Will the build change too much? I want to test it, along with some heralds

You'd have to go full elemental conversion
Thanks to Zaen and all contributors to this build. I've been playing since start of Bestiary and am getting close to level 93, which will give me the last notable passive that I need. But when I compare my DPS on POB to what other people are claiming I seem completely inferior. My DPS in hideout is 135k, in POB 370k, nothing near to some of the figures I've seen. Adding an Abyssus in POB gives me an additional 40k DPS (around 10%), so that's possibly part of it, but I feel I'm missing something.

Can anyone advise?
"
Dalzienar wrote:
Thanks to Zaen and all contributors to this build. I've been playing since start of Bestiary and am getting close to level 93, which will give me the last notable passive that I need. But when I compare my DPS on POB to what other people are claiming I seem completely inferior. My DPS in hideout is 135k, in POB 370k, nothing near to some of the figures I've seen. Adding an Abyssus in POB gives me an additional 40k DPS (around 10%), so that's possibly part of it, but I feel I'm missing something.

Can anyone advise?

I don't have access to PoB at the moment, but are you replacing Melee Splash with Ruthless for those calculations? For single-target, I have this gem setup:

"

Also, I noticed you aren't running Vulnerability as an aura (at the moment anyway). Maybe that also contributes to the low PoB numbers?
"
Dalzienar wrote:

Can anyone advise?

get more AS on gloves, get AS on both rings instead of phys dmg, get abysu, get 12 chance to double dmg enchant, get crit potion and lion's roar (those are MANDATORY and give most dps) you can then choose between sulphur and silver flask.
Love the build, hate my luck. Been trying for 2 weeks (3000+ fusings) to get a six link.
"
Dissever wrote:
I've been running a similar build with oni since league started.
Got my build pretty much finalized. The dps is there and it's pretty solid. Guardians/shaper are a breeze for me.

These are my numbers.....
Keep in mind i do not even use ash. i run hatred/determination instead. maintaining 90% dr is too important with this build imo. The #s in pic are using warchief. I don't always use the warchief though. It's absolutely useless in maps and only helpful for a couple of the bosses. It's nice to have it more for a cull than anything vs shaper etc.

map clear dps, full buffed single target, real shaper dps (no power,frenz charges)

WTS 6 link starforge lul

how are you getting 3 mil dps?
Last edited by jeric26 on Mar 28, 2018, 7:35:27 PM
Just wanted to say great build. I'm sitting on around 520k single target dps without flasks and I'm missing a couple of passives and the enchant. Fantastic build.

Also thanks to the guys that gave the idea of using Impresence and Craiceann's Carapace. I've gone down that road and it feels a lot more tanky than Kaom's Heart.
Hey Dalzienar

You also completed the circle for the Destroyer passive which from memory you weren't supposed to. You could regret that and use it to get your Brutal Blade node. You're also missing two life nodes, which if you're over capped on res, you can always consider regretting some of the resistance granting nodes and put back into the life ones - that's what I did.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info