[3.x][Super Heavy Heavy Strike] 2H HS Jug - All Content

"
Dissever wrote:
I've been running a similar build with oni since league started.
Got my build pretty much finalized. The dps is there and it's pretty solid. Guardians/shaper are a breeze for me.

These are my numbers.....
Keep in mind i do not even use ash. i run hatred/determination instead. maintaining 90% dr is too important with this build imo. The #s in pic are using warchief. I don't always use the warchief though. It's absolutely useless in maps and only helpful for a couple of the bosses. It's nice to have it more for a cull than anything vs shaper etc.

map clear dps, full buffed single target, real shaper dps (no power,frenz charges)

Ya I'm kind of tempted to replace Starforge with oni, so I can invest the 10+ ex from selling it into better gear. My character is kind of crappy atm.

Have you tried uber elder yet, Dissever?
Last edited by Bibibabibu on Mar 26, 2018, 10:55:51 PM
I can't work out if Kaom's or running a carapace for a second 6L heavy strike (single target setup) and taking the -400 flat life hit is a better option for mapping/guardians/shaper/elder.

I've got warchief in a 4L so the 6L would be completely free, but the kaoms life is nice. Anyone got any advice either way? I've got both an abyssus and devotos with heavy strike enchants but abyssus just makes me take too much damage I feel when I'm using Kaom's and the reduced armour.
Last edited by Phoenixzeus on Mar 26, 2018, 10:58:59 PM
"
Bibibabibu wrote:
Ya I'm kind of tempted to replace Starforge with oni, so I can invest the 10+ ex from selling it into better gear. My character is kind of crappy atm.

I haven't tried uber elder on this character yet. Confident i could kill him though. the numbers are there. Would come down to more my mechanical skills :p

The starforge version of this puts out great numbers too though man. Like you said, your gear isn't fully optimized yet.
Anyone tried using the Craiceann's Carapace?
Last edited by furyjo99 on Mar 26, 2018, 11:21:03 PM
"
Dissever wrote:
"
Bibibabibu wrote:

I haven't tried uber elder on this character yet. Confident i could kill him though. the numbers are there. Would come down to more my mechanical skills :p

The starforge version of this puts out great numbers too though man. Like you said, your gear isn't fully optimized yet.

Ya but it seems like oni does more dps than starforge. Additionally, if I replace SF with oni, I get 10 ex+ to invest in gear.
Last edited by Bibibabibu on Mar 26, 2018, 11:39:46 PM
Have you considered that ele damage is typically resisted a lot more than physical? Plus starforge applies shock.
Last edited by Phoenixzeus on Mar 27, 2018, 1:11:28 AM
"
Phoenixzeus wrote:
Have you considered that ele damage is typically resisted a lot more than physical? Plus starforge applies shock.

In POB I calculated shaper dps so I think the resists are already factored. With the same gear, just swapping sf for oni and the relevant passives/gems shows significantly more dps for oni, even factoring in shock for sf.

Oni - 1.97m shaper dps (her embrace/maim/intimidate/flasks/herald of ash + hatred)
Sf - 1.49m shaper dps (shock/maim/intimidate/flasks/vulnerability + blasphemy)

Again, I could be wrong but that's the results I got.

Last edited by Bibibabibu on Mar 27, 2018, 1:43:00 AM
"
Dissever wrote:

Can you post POB link? I am importing your character into POB and can't see any high DPS.

Now I have this:

Passive tree: https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAEBAAHcBS0GIAaiBsYHdQmWDjwQ8BQgFE0UcRR1FrsX3BiRGNsaPhuqIVUhYCP2LlMwfDGwNZI5DjpSOuE9_ECgRJ5Hfkp9TZJN41BHU7tW-lhjXhNfP2MXZU1noG8nbzt0oHTtdPF2rHfXd-N4DXloeu99c38rgTqCB4TZhO-FUodqh3aMz419j2CQbJJ9l3mYb5pqplepJ6luqZStCa2NtfK8n702vqfAAcAawQTBB8bYyx7L9c9-0jjTb9RS137Yvdlh2Xzawdwj3D3cveOf5FHlz-cP6hjrCe8O8i_yRfJa9kj3Mve5-Ov8S_4K_o8=?accountName=Voidstranger&characterName=HeavyHunter_Tuko

What can I upgrade? Maybe switch to Oni build?
Last edited by Voidstranger on Mar 27, 2018, 2:26:03 AM

Currently Sitting at just over 6K HP. Loving this build so far and getting ready to start facing off against guardians. Any suggestions on where i should focus my next upgrades?

Thanks so much for the guide.

pob with flasks, endurance charges, her embrace vs shaper
https://pastebin.com/HXspu3G2

During mapping and normal bosses i almost always have power and frenzy charges as well.
Aoe is in weapon swap.
The 1 fire damage gem i use is enough to keep her embrace active. Ash is not needed if you would rather go more defensive as i have.
Last edited by Dissever on Mar 27, 2018, 6:34:32 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info