[3.x][Super Heavy Heavy Strike] 2H HS Jug - All Content

Loving this build so far :)

Atziri acuity is good for this build?
Is the Brass Dome best armor for labs? I'm getting 1 shotted with belly and the traps are awfull too. I got about 6,2k life.

Got rolled by Izaro 2 times on row now at 2nd stage,something kills me freaking fast. "Safe labfarmer",doesent really feel like it.

It just feels like the damage aint so great and the defences are way too low in this build. There should be more lifeleech? Id rather not change build again but but something seems missing from this one.
Last edited by Cnfus on Apr 12, 2018, 7:00:19 AM
"
Cnfus wrote:
Is the Brass Dome best armor for labs? I'm getting 1 shotted with belly and the traps are awfull too. I got about 6,2k life.

Got rolled by Izaro 2 times on row now at 2nd stage,something kills me freaking fast. "Safe labfarmer",doesent really feel like it.

It just feels like the damage aint so great and the defences are way too low in this build. There should be more lifeleech? Id rather not change build again but but something seems missing from this one.

Allow us to look at your character, in Home > My account > privacy setting and you undo the hide character option.

And in lab you will mostly get physical damage so don't use the abyssus as helm, maybe this is your main problem ?
Yeah! I killed Shaper first time ever and it was with this build. I can grind shaper guardians very easy (Hydra and Chimera can't kill me even I am quiet in easymod maps, Minotaur fine and Phoenix a bit more complicated). Eternal Lab is easy and Red Elder and his guardians are easy. I did one time Atziri and it was fine too. I just need to try Uber Elder. 157/157 in maps. My current gear:

PD: I tried two times Shaper with Craiceann Carapace and I couldn't. I achieved kill it with Kaom's Hearth (8.1k life) and aspect of cat activated.
IGN: Pandemia
IGN: Aqueronte (Leveling atm)
Last edited by xerxis_esp on Apr 12, 2018, 3:28:02 PM
Hi can anyone please check my char.I think that the damage is seriously lacking and its not quite tank.
Here the pastebin link to my char https://pastebin.com/yJDFEavR . I also want to ask a few question about the build.

1. The determination feel not really good as it only give 6% additional phys red which I think is not quite worth? what u think other aura that i can use. Currently think crab aspect, spider aspect and cat aspect(if possible dont wan use arctic armour cause int requirement).And if i use aspect crab, is it better for me to change to crab armor?

2. right now im using oskarm which prevent me from getting vulnerability. Is it better for me to drop in exchange for 1 socket tombfist. Oskarm got great synergy with jug ascendancy which provide acc. Using oskarm also allow me to use better amulet than impresence

3. Finally is changing boot to kaom root. Using kaom root make char slow but give better survivability. We can use leap slam to move anyways. I also can respec jug unstoppable for unrelenting which give more survivability.

Sry for the long post mate.

Last edited by Ayam1414 on Apr 14, 2018, 7:13:13 AM
"
katssenkat wrote:
"
Cnfus wrote:

Allow us to look at your character, in Home > My account > privacy setting and you undo the hide character option.

And in lab you will mostly get physical damage so don't use the abyssus as helm, maybe this is your main problem ?

Done. Ye I figured out that abyssus is quite a problem there. But still it seems to lack survivability and damage at T16 maps,havent even tried Shaper.
This build doesn't really seem that tanky to be honest, my partner and I run it together and use alternating buffs to support eachother.

Is anyone else finding this build doesn't seem to be quite so tanky, I've tried both Kaoms and the Brass Dome but I'm finding my MF Deadeye survives a 100 times easier than this??

Is it the Abyssus? Should a different helm be used?
Last edited by SirLimbo on Apr 17, 2018, 7:17:25 AM
I have a question about Iron Reflexes. It costs only 1 point to take it in the skill tree and it provides additional armours which is very good for the build. What do you think?
IGN: DrSlump / DrArale
My shop: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2125286
"
SirLimbo wrote:
This build doesn't really seem that tanky to be honest, my partner and I run it together and use alternating buffs to support eachother.

Is anyone else finding this build doesn't seem to be quite so tanky, I've tried both Kaoms and the Brass Dome but I'm finding my MF Deadeye survives a 100 times easier than this??

Is it the Abyssus? Should a different helm be used?

Hey hey let's go slow on this :o
I've also made a full eva/dodge (with like 60+ eva ~70/75 dodge/spell dodge) raider both melee and ranged and I can make a comparison, a deadeye 100 times more? No way man, unless we are talking about killing ranged vs soaking up melee. In this game because of how missiles are balanced killing ranged will be a better defense than going melee until they will change something.

There obviously are things that tank way more than a life 2hander. A 2hander will always tank less because, well, they don't have a shield to block/spell block, and the only defense is the HP sponge.
That is unless you go with the block staff which will add some block, but still no spellblock and you lose 100hp from the SF.

Now if you wanna facetank there are so many other options and builds, RF jug is the king, but I doubt many of them can easily reach half of the damage of this crit jug, probably maxblock spectre necro, something with BF or some crazy Tier0 stuff like this
Gives streamers & friends queue priority and leaves supporters who spent hundreds $ packs in the 100k queue.

GGG: Don't you guys follow streamers?
Last edited by ZaeN on Apr 17, 2018, 12:40:56 PM
To the rest of posters, sorry all but i took a break from the game since I disliked the state of abysmal RNG that lies around. Tbh 99% of questions are answered in the guide itself or have been covered previously. I hope current players can cover the thread whenever possible.

It seems clear from the posts that some people are being succesful while others are kinda dieing.

My main suspect is that somebody wants to be stacking 2-3++ rip mods and dive deep into packs. Well, sorry to say that, this is exactly what gets this jug and many many other builds killed, even HC ones, or these wouldn't be called rip mods right?

One thing to keep in mind is that HS still is a nametag skill, you will get in contact, by nature you will take damage.

You have to have the best gear, with T1 life, you have to have 90% phys mitigation.
That's a build with a Starforge (2H weapon that gives 100 life like an extra trinket), 217% inc life, 90% phys mitigation. This is the highest pool you can get in the marauder/duelist area, you have T1 life on all except Abyssus because it is the CORE dmg item. It picks every single life node in the area after bloodmagic guys, it has capped armor, there is little more left to pick, let's be clear on this

And you have to change the playstyle and map modding accordingly. Especially you need to play knowing that you are melee, spam your flasks and never dive in the middle

Other than that you can watch videos, they show what it can do and how it plays. I've farmed 100+ ex with this char, just check those 2 chars with ASC_, I've dressed the jug and raider with 90% of the loot made with the jug when reaching lv98
Gives streamers & friends queue priority and leaves supporters who spent hundreds $ packs in the 100k queue.

GGG: Don't you guys follow streamers?
Last edited by ZaeN on Apr 17, 2018, 1:14:33 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info