[3.10] For Scion - Goddess Sword Spinning in Flurry (Cyclone + Blade Flurry + Frost Blades)

"
MonteysV wrote:
hey guys, if i wanna take rare gloves, what rolls will be preffered?

What @Stauch3r2 said.

High life roll (60+), increased attack speed (11+) + dual resistance (or single resist + accuracy) on rare gloves.

"
Stauch3r2 wrote:

"
kira1414 wrote:
Are the maps rolled with dangerous mods?

different mods what ever :D

The following are a few map mods that I will always re-roll:
"
- No leech

- 90% chance to avoid elemental ailments (you pretty much can't freeze mobs and porcupines can kill you easily)

And these are mods that I sometimes re-roll:
"
- monsters have increased 300+% critical strike chance (can be very spooky when couple with curse)

- elemental reflect (but with Sibyl + Soul of Yugul, you can run that safely using Cyclone + Blade Flurry but I find it a hassle to swap ring)

I feel having at least 5300+ life is a good figure to aim for (especially if you pick up Phase Acrobatics) and I always carry an anti-curse flask with me.
Will have to div it but...

EDIT

And after some rework
Last edited by de99ial on Mar 21, 2018, 11:47:19 AM
My problem is that I always want to play everything.
I do not always pay attention to everything that should be avoided.
No life leech and Refelct is understandable since one is with dead once.

I've tried Flicker Strike that's better around worlds than Frostblades: D
it's fun to play again Rush the map to fast haha.
Usefull?

"
de99ial wrote:
Usefull?

Congrats! That is the end game helm for the build. And you have the best damage taken roll (40% is best).

But you will need:

Lightning Coil will help to mitigate the side effect of Abyssus helm when you have your lightning resist capped.
So untill i find Lightning Coil i should not use Abyssus? Or it should work with Belly of the beast?
"
de99ial wrote:
So untill i find Lightning Coil i should not use Abyssus? Or it should work with Belly of the beast?

You will still take more damage wearing Belly but you can definitely try it out and if you are dying using Abyssus, just switch it back to your regular helm and wait for a Lightning Coil to drop.

You can also farm for the cards The Coming Storm.
Deathless Shaper in SSF Bestiary achieved:

Gears Used

Uber Atziri cleared. 4 deaths on the trio (3 of them were at the same spot, ended up killing in the wrong sequence. Witch was last to be killed. She is very painful).

Looks like Abyssus is risky to use when fighting them:

Same gear used as Shaper. Used a Ruby flask instead of Stibnite.

Last edited by kira1414 on Apr 4, 2018, 5:04:05 AM
This build is awesome! Thanks a lot for share.

Playing since start from bestiary and did everything of endgame content.

BTW, I didn't found a part of guide from MF variation, but I put 89% IIQ and still with great damage and clearspeed even with greed embrace (spam WB with a lot Attack speed for move)

With MF setup, did almost every map mod till t15 ones (with casual deaths, but same way of any MF Ripper meta with 3.5k life).

If someone interested MF could check my profile, and below it's the common gear:
Spoiler

Cya! GL HF!
"
LimitLegend wrote:
This build is awesome! Thanks a lot for share.

Playing since start from bestiary and did everything of endgame content.

BTW, I didn't found a part of guide from MF variation, but I put 89% IIQ and still with great damage and clearspeed even with greed embrace (spam WB with a lot Attack speed for move)

With MF setup, did almost every map mod till t15 ones (with casual deaths, but same way of any MF Ripper meta with 3.5k life).

If someone interested MF could check my profile, and below it's the common gear:
Spoiler

Cya! GL HF!

Thanks for sharing the MF variant of the gears. :)

You could use Rat's Nest as the helm but that will probably sacrifice too much damage.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info