[3.10] For Scion - Goddess Sword Spinning in Flurry (Cyclone + Blade Flurry + Frost Blades)

OK. So first play character but You wont get all gems. They become available with progress. But when You hit act 6 You can buy all of them, needed for buils on level 1 from Lilly. Then put all gear, jewels gems etc to stash, delete character and creat new one. And play it using what You got. This way You will reach needed level much earlier than gems become available. And with this build give great experience.
Does her embrace drain your health away when activated? It's pissing me off because every time i see that i trigger it, i fucking die.
"
302mustang wrote:
Does her embrace drain your health away when activated? It's pissing me off because every time i see that i trigger it, i fucking die.

Her Embrace will trigger a 3 second degen. You can hit X key 2 times to perform weapon swap. This will remove Her Embrace.
outside of weapon swap what is the best way to counter this for sustainability?
Hi kira1414. I'm in love with your guide. I Was planning to play with flickerstrike as a league starter this league. But with some changes in the Slayer ascendancy i could not do it. So I Went looking for a Blade Flurry build when I Found your guide.
I'm running it but with a few different gem setup and few changes at the passive tree. Everything is going really well so far. Tried to play with Frost blade, but that's not for me... idk... i just don't enjoy the skill haha.

Let me explain what i've done :3
I'm using Kaom's heart for life pool. The Red Trail and Golden Rule for frenzy charge generation to perma flicker Strike.
(Just pay attention to use a Physical to lightning and pick up "Winter spirit" at tree to up 90 Phys to elemental damage convertion with flicker. Doing that the bleeding you're going to reclect to yourself is not going to instakill you)

Maybe in the future if i get luck i'll change kaom's heart for belly and use a cyclone setup.
Using this gear atm. I'll try to upgrade my rings and amulet. But i'm 75+ all resist. If you can, take a look and let me know what you think about my setup. I'm thinking about Bloodgrip marble a amulet because of "Moving while bleedind doesn't cause you to take extra damage" but it's pretty easy just use a life flask of staunching sometimes. The over leech helps a lot with the move with bleeding problem.
Spoiler

Sorry about my English. I'm not an english talker anyway. Hugs
Last edited by Viitin on Mar 17, 2018, 2:14:16 PM
"
302mustang wrote:
outside of weapon swap what is the best way to counter this for sustainability?

Flasks
"
Viitin wrote:
Hi kira1414. I'm in love with your guide. I Was planning to play with flickerstrike as a league starter this league. But with some changes in the Slayer ascendancy i could not do it. So I Went looking for a Blade Flurry build when I Found your guide.
I'm running it but with a few different gem setup and few changes at the passive tree. Everything is going really well so far. Tried to play with Frost blade, but that's not for me... idk... i just don't enjoy the skill haha.

Let me explain what i've done :3
I'm using Kaom's heart for life pool. The Red Trail and Golden Rule for frenzy charge generation to perma flicker Strike.
(Just pay attention to use a Physical to lightning and pick up "Winter spirit" at tree to up 90 Phys to elemental damage convertion with flicker. Doing that the bleeding you're going to reclect to yourself is not going to instakill you)

Maybe in the future if i get luck i'll change kaom's heart for belly and use a cyclone setup.
Using this gear atm. I'll try to upgrade my rings and amulet. But i'm 75+ all resist. If you can, take a look and let me know what you think about my setup. I'm thinking about Bloodgrip marble a amulet because of "Moving while bleedind doesn't cause you to take extra damage" but it's pretty easy just use a life flask of staunching sometimes. The over leech helps a lot with the move with bleeding problem.
Spoiler

Sorry about my English. I'm not an english talker anyway. Hugs

I see that you are using Abyssus helm (43%). I would recommend you to get one that rolled 40%. And with Abyssus, the best chest for it will be Lightning Coil and not Kaom's Heart. It will mitigate 90+% of the negative effect that Abyssus brings. The down side is that you will need to invest heavily into lightning resistance.

You will also want to use Taste of Hate with Abyssus. It will further reduce extra physical damage that you will take.

I also recommend you to pick up Phase Acrobatics. This will add another layer on top of your defense.
What's the verdict on Hypothermia vs Maim?

I never could get the sockets to roll 5RG so I settled with 4RGG after 40 chromatics and replaced maim with hypothermia. Now I'm back to 90 chromatics and could go for it again. Do you have any experience if that's worth it? Hypothermia probably gives some survivebility as well.
Last edited by Roest1 on Mar 18, 2018, 8:15:26 AM
"
Roest1 wrote:
What's the verdict on Hypothermia vs Maim?

I never could get the sockets to roll 5RG so I settled with 4RGG after 40 chromatics and replaced maim with hypothermia. Now I'm back to 90 chromatics and could go for it again. Do you have any experience if that's worth it? Hypothermia probably gives some survivebility as well.

i use Hypohermia on Bladeflurry

is crazy DPS on Bosses
Yes but you still have Maim in there and it's not the use case I asked. So that doesn't really answer anything.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info