[3.11] Toasters HC Guardian Support – 12 Auras – Victario's Influence

Does Unwavering Faith apply to banner skills? It does not seem to be for me but I cannot understand why.
Hey Toaster,

first at all Big Thanks for this Guide!
But I got a question. The Gems in the Gem Section are different to the ones equipped in the Gear. Which one of it is right? :)

Greetings
Hello! I would like to play this support build together with my friend who plays a ED build. Is this possible and what is a suggested setup with auras for that ? Thanks <3
ToaSter, big thank you for your advise to complete this build and for the guide!
It very helpful!

Im playing with cwc - volatile dead necro.

3x purity + disc + grace for both of us
16k es + 30k armour for me
VD damage x2.5 and 7k es, EW, EE, cwc+Desecrate for necro

Especially good boots for my setup is Doryani's Delusion Sorcerer Boots. Free 25 lvl purity of fire, 150 es, life, 30 MS and cold damage to proc EE - very nice!

Last edited by Summ3r on Jan 16, 2020, 1:55:22 PM
u took jewel socket but where is the jewel section? what mod on jewel etc2,

no enlighten?

id say ur guide is good but lacking a few sections..good work nevertheless
Last edited by Bintorung on Jan 24, 2020, 9:52:35 PM
Hey I thought I'd post and say I built the build, leveled to 90, and then started tweaking, it's great! I've got 8,200 ES and a small galaxy under me! I use summon skeletons for self-defense, it turns out even without any minion nodes, skeletons with 12 auras do a good amount of damage. They also make a great way to preview your buffs, check these out!

Spoiler

I also suggest carrying a high level Elemental Damage with Attacks support gem, I keep it in my skeletons to make them stronger, but also I hand it off to my friend who usually runs Brutality support. By swapping the two, he goes from not doing any elemental damage, to doing a whole ton of it! It's splendid.
healty mind is limited to one now, any ideas on new gems?
Who the hell is Nana?
"
Chibizuke wrote:
healty mind is limited to one now, any ideas on new gems?

Yep he said we should now use Grand Spectrum Cobalt Jewel , but it's kinda more expensive than Healthy Mind .

Hey there im just wondering what gem i use for the, The Pariah ring since it looks like you put the stone golem with the gloves and its a free socket to use
Last edited by XiTriggz on Feb 4, 2020, 12:22:21 AM
LOVE the build! So I'm a 1st time builder with years of building experience in other games. So my working knowledge of the game is a work in progress.

seems to give me a LOT more DPS.

I have the weapon suggested in the build. Both have 2 red and 1 green socket so thats the same.

Also I like double strike on my left mouse button and smite on my right mouse button.

Just turned 71. Cant find the glove or the two Vortex rings yet...

Suggestions on which I should use? Choices I've made thusfar?

** I upped the quality of the blade to 20. That pushed the level to 64. Can I get to 70 like the OP has? It was level 32 when found.

Thanks in advance to whoever wants to tackle the noob questions! ;)~~

Last edited by AandretheGiant on Feb 14, 2020, 2:20:49 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info