[3.11] Toasters HC Guardian Support – 12 Auras – Victario's Influence

Maybe I am blind, but I see only 3 of the 5 in the choose 4 of the 5 section in his current builds or in any of his builds. Am I missing something in that you can't actually have 4 of the 5 with the mana reserve requirements? I am having some issues getting everything reserved without enlighten being leveled up but I see that it could be run without it so just wanted to double check.

Wanted to say im loving the build so far. Fairly cheap to setup and ways for imrprovement. I was wondering if you could take a quick look at my current state, and tell me if im missing something? - i feel a bit squishy, in comparison to other people saying they are almost unkillable. Thank you so much in advance. :) ( i know my flasks are terrible)
https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/X%C3%A9nophillius/characters
Last edited by Xénophillius on Dec 27, 2019, 3:00:30 AM
hey im having abit of trouble with the build atm. on the pob it says you have 82 strength and still have all your str. gems in 20. im lvl 88 atm and i have 139 str. and i cant even lvl enduring cry to 17?.

Last edited by dipperdyr on Dec 29, 2019, 6:16:11 PM
Guys, ive swapped over to full support , my chaos res is not quite maxed, but im feeling a bit weak compared to what i hear other say. I can only run 8 auras atm. I know im missing the reserved mana on amulet. Could you guys take a look and tell me what im doing wrong? Also only 1789 total hp before reserving auras.
"
hsatan wrote:
"
Tiaro wrote:
Anyone tested whether a Victarios build like this can survive the Awakener with all the degens and chaos damage in that fight? Wondering whether to just go Shavs this time around.

Tried 5 awakening Awakener today and it was hell. Too much chaos damage for real. My ES never dropped under 80% or so, but some crap just one shots if that hits you.

Granted I've only been there once so it might be fine if you know the fight properly.

Edit: this is with 75% chaos resistance

Update to this: no need to worry about Sirus. It's really easy when you know what to do. You can even drop Haste and Grace so you have more life, just keep Discipline on.
"
Namyar wrote:
Guys, ive swapped over to full support , my chaos res is not quite maxed, but im feeling a bit weak compared to what i hear other say. I can only run 8 auras atm. I know im missing the reserved mana on amulet. Could you guys take a look and tell me what im doing wrong? Also only 1789 total hp before reserving auras.

I tried to check your profile and most likely I'm an idiot but couldn't find your aurabot. Lemme know the name of your character and I'll try my best to assist you.

And by the way, that 5% amulet sounds like it's a small amount, but it's global so it helps A LOT.

"
dipperdyr wrote:
hey im having abit of trouble with the build atm. on the pob it says you have 82 strength and still have all your str. gems in 20. im lvl 88 atm and i have 139 str. and i cant even lvl enduring cry to 17?.

I think you are checking wrong gem links or something, enduring cry is not in the build anymore.
"
hsatan wrote:

"
dipperdyr wrote:

I think you are checking wrong gem links or something, enduring cry is not in the build anymore.

I have seen the same thing, could you share your 3.9 pastebin ? Thanks
Last edited by Vachor on Jan 4, 2020, 5:46:36 PM
Can someone give me some pointers on my aurabot guy? Sitting at 7k es atm but I still feel kinda squishy, would appreciate any help.
Thank you so much for the build! Absolute blast to play and wasn't TOO expensive to get completely rolling. Would anyone mind checking out my build and letting me know if I have any glaring issues? I am also dying occasionally running buffed T16 maps which maybe is to be expected.

Question: how does this build get to 9% max resistances? 8% from aura buffs and level 23 purities of x. Is there a way to get to 84% on cold/fire resistances?
"
Vachor wrote:
"
hsatan wrote:

"
dipperdyr wrote:

I have seen the same thing, could you share your 3.9 pastebin ? Thanks

Don't think there is a POB with all the links and so.

Just check the Gem Setup on the first post. :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info