[3.11] Toasters HC Guardian Support – 12 Auras – Victario's Influence

"
tnondillo wrote:
Hey, nice build.
I`m having fun with it...
But, what u think about Skyforth?
And Flash and Stone gem?
Trying to get as much auras i can, since i`ve been playing with a mellee phys. dmg and a caster spell dmg on my group.

Here are some information about what i`ve been doing while playing with a cyclone and a cyclone ire builds (looking to make it better with some help):

Life = 1.325/1.979 (654 reserved)
Energy Shield = 8.000
Mana = 122/4.218 (4.096 reserved)

Got those auras up:
Helm (w/o enchant yet. aura with mana reduced worth it?) = 3 Purities + Enlighten lvl 3
Chest = Anger + Wrath + Hatred + Zealotry + Precision + Dread Banner
Shield = Haste + Grace + Determination
Weapon = Fortify + Faster Attacks + Shield Charge
Gloves = Inc. Duration + Bone Offering + Discipline + Flesh and Stone
Boots = Minion Life + Stone Golem + Animate Guardian + Clarity

Thats 14 auras up. Cant use Flesh and Stone yet (not sure if it will be possible - maybe changing the positions).
Using 4x Healthly Mind and a Conqueror's Efficiency corrupted jewels, and a 5% mana amulet.

Suggestions? Thx anyways!
Do you think its worth to grab Utmost Intellect up near the jewel slot? Its a lot of extra ES.

Also, do you know if smite and aspect of the spider gives the 2% from
or do they work differently?

Having a lot of fun so far with the build, about to get 96. Had some issues surviving at first but since I dropped the animate guardian setup (it kept dying) for more selfish defenses its been great.
Last edited by Malarkuss on Jun 19, 2019, 4:42:20 PM
- To get an Watchers eye with shield when using clarity, what jewel should I drop?
- Does worth expending on helm enchant? ( % reduced mana reserved on X aura )
- Does worth getting an Victarios Influence 5-6 link? I mean, maybe Enlighten with dmg auras will leave me mana remaining for another one...?

Thx.
"
tnondillo wrote:
- To get an Watchers eye with shield when using clarity, what jewel should I drop?
- Does worth expending on helm enchant? ( % reduced mana reserved on X aura )
- Does worth getting an Victarios Influence 5-6 link? I mean, maybe Enlighten with dmg auras will leave me mana remaining for another one...?

Thx.

I recently got Watcher's Eye and decided to take the Jewel slot near CI. 3 point investment, took some out of the chaos+life and life+es wheels.
gem for Pariah?
44 pages is a lot to look through so maybe I missed it. In your Gem Setup section (pg 1) you have a different setup than in the following section where you show the gear and what gems are in them. Which one should I use (does seem a little strange to be using 2 slots in the chest that are not auras. I am really new at this and don't always understand the builds until I have played them.
"
TheRealJebu wrote:
44 pages is a lot to look through so maybe I missed it. In your Gem Setup section (pg 1) you have a different setup than in the following section where you show the gear and what gems are in them. Which one should I use (does seem a little strange to be using 2 slots in the chest that are not auras. I am really new at this and don't always understand the builds until I have played them.

Alas you only needed to look at the second section of the original post, under 3.7 update information:

"ATTENTION: The Gem setup in the linked items is NOT correct - use the links shown in the chapter "Gem Section""
Toasty can I recommend a gem setup change

For every body struggling to keep alive their golem and animated guardian can change to the following gems

Stone Golem - Animated guardian - Minion life support - Empower lvl 3

Empower is bloody cheap. This is the only way I found to keep them both alive and its worth it. the animated guardians buff are pretty nice.

The reason why I recommend this is. They kept dying in legion t15-t16 fights also random chaos damage ripped them apart.

Also with this setup they don't die in the uber elder fight
What would you reccommend to do with the helm?
Enchant or try to go for corruption/double corruption on it?

You could get either +4 on your Auras or +2 and 90% mana multiplier which would maybe result in more auras?
Or get a stronger effect of one of my auras?
"
DTBA wrote:
Toasty can I recommend a gem setup change

For every body struggling to keep alive their golem and animated guardian can change to the following gems

Stone Golem - Animated guardian - Minion life support - Empower lvl 3

Empower is bloody cheap. This is the only way I found to keep them both alive and its worth it. the animated guardians buff are pretty nice.

The reason why I recommend this is. They kept dying in legion t15-t16 fights also random chaos damage ripped them apart.

Also with this setup they don't die in the uber elder fight

Thanks for your recommendation! :)

But is Empower lvl 3 actually such a huge change? I mean it only gives 2 lvl to the Minions, so it shouldnt be such a big impact.

"
misakuros wrote:
What would you reccommend to do with the helm?
Enchant or try to go for corruption/double corruption on it?

You could get either +4 on your Auras or +2 and 90% mana multiplier which would maybe result in more auras?
Or get a stronger effect of one of my auras?

Mmh hard to say. I think the cheapest solution would be to try corrupting Alphas Howls. Getting the right Enchantment is just a too big investment. Try to get the reduced mana rervation or + Aura lvls.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info