[3.11] Toasters HC Guardian Support – 12 Auras – Victario's Influence

"
Toaster404 wrote:
"
DTBA wrote:
Toasty can I recommend a gem setup change

For every body struggling to keep alive their golem and animated guardian can change to the following gems

Stone Golem - Animated guardian - Minion life support - Empower lvl 3

Empower is bloody cheap. This is the only way I found to keep them both alive and its worth it. the animated guardians buff are pretty nice.

The reason why I recommend this is. They kept dying in legion t15-t16 fights also random chaos damage ripped them apart.

Also with this setup they don't die in the uber elder fight

Thanks for your recommendation! :)

But is Empower lvl 3 actually such a huge change? I mean it only gives 2 lvl to the Minions, so it shouldnt be such a big impact.

"
misakuros wrote:
What would you reccommend to do with the helm?
Enchant or try to go for corruption/double corruption on it?

You could get either +4 on your Auras or +2 and 90% mana multiplier which would maybe result in more auras?
Or get a stronger effect of one of my auras?

Mmh hard to say. I think the cheapest solution would be to try corrupting Alphas Howls. Getting the right Enchantment is just a too big investment. Try to get the reduced mana rervation or + Aura lvls.

Sorry for only replying now:

The +2 levels also goes with minion life and the extra regen from the stone golem.

So far so good he has not died yet and I am doing ripping content
Hi there! Just did your build and it's pretty nice, but I got problem with reserved mana. It's not enough to summon stone golem. Not quite sure what I did wrong, will you mind helping me?

My build: https://pastebin.com/VRfaKuXR

"
Mmh hard to say. I think the cheapest solution would be to try corrupting Alphas Howls. Getting the right Enchantment is just a too big investment. Try to get the reduced mana rervation or + Aura lvls.

Okay I wanted to min max my guardian just today. The mana multi corruption helps quite alot but what I expierence is that if I socket Enlighten into my puritys my mana stays the same with a lvl 3 and lvl 4 Enlighten.

With a Lvl 3 one it saves me a total of 12% mana...same with a Lvl 4. No clue why that is.

Someone else know why PoB isnt showing it? Or is there a threshhold I dont know of?
Hello,

So I'm completely new to support builds and I started off with this guide, an this is where I'm currently at:

https://pastebin.com/6SzxDv0R

Ppl that I've played with said that survivability feels nice (and I feel the same), but)dps feels very low compared to other supps (this is softcore mind you), would anybody with some expertise mind checking out my build and if there are any glaring errors, or if there is room to push dps?

Things to ignore:
Flasks (I'll buy normal ones)
Underleveled precision (I'll get a mana reserved corrupt so I'll be able to lvl that)
My Minion gems (I'll buy leveled ones and fix the setup and it shouldnt affect dps anyways)

Thank you!
Im new to the game and I want to know if I could support a cyclone duelist with this build ?
"
Proulxestprit wrote:
Im new to the game and I want to know if I could support a cyclone duelist with this build ?

Yup, you could do that.
But bare in mind, that he is not allowed to use Brutality Gem. In addition, you should use the following damage auras: Anger, Wrath, Precision, Hatred and maybe Pride.
"
misakuros wrote:
"

Okay I wanted to min max my guardian just today. The mana multi corruption helps quite alot but what I expierence is that if I socket Enlighten into my puritys my mana stays the same with a lvl 3 and lvl 4 Enlighten.

With a Lvl 3 one it saves me a total of 12% mana...same with a Lvl 4. No clue why that is.

Someone else know why PoB isnt showing it? Or is there a threshhold I dont know of?

Sometimes there is a treshold you have to pass, otherwise 1% reduced mana reserved or Enlighten 4 doesn't do anything. In general PoB should always show you, if Enlighten 4 gives you a benefit or not. Maybe it gives you a benefit, if you get a bit more reduced mana reserved.

"
Burnost wrote:
Hello,

So I'm completely new to support builds and I started off with this guide, an this is where I'm currently at:

https://pastebin.com/6SzxDv0R

Ppl that I've played with said that survivability feels nice (and I feel the same), but)dps feels very low compared to other supps (this is softcore mind you), would anybody with some expertise mind checking out my build and if there are any glaring errors, or if there is room to push dps?

Things to ignore:
Flasks (I'll buy normal ones)
Underleveled precision (I'll get a mana reserved corrupt so I'll be able to lvl that)
My Minion gems (I'll buy leveled ones and fix the setup and it shouldnt affect dps anyways)

Thank you!

What build is your carry playing?
In general you can always push your auras to a higher lvl to give your Carry a bigger dps boost:
- Get a glorious vanity with aura effect
- Get lvl 21 damage auras
- Get a Victarios with +2 AoE/Aura Gems or +1 to socketed Gems
- Get Healthy Minds with reduced mana reserved - allows you to run more auras.
- Get Empower 4
- Maybe swap Enlighten with an other damage aura - as soon as you get enough reduced mana reserved.
Any chance you could get the updated tree on the path of exile website's tree?

I know it's extra work, but some of us don't have an easy way to access POB
My only question about the build is, who is the finnish guy on the video? :D
"
DairyZeus wrote:
Any chance you could get the updated tree on the path of exile website's tree?

I know it's extra work, but some of us don't have an easy way to access POB

I acutally generated twice all lvling/progression trees from PoB. Just now I realized that PoB is generating faulse links, so it always shows some older trees.
I generated now new trees with another tool - it works now.

"
Wilde79 wrote:
My only question about the build is, who is the finnish guy on the video? :D

His name is Anza - Account = helppocs. :P

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info