[3.11] Toasters HC Guardian Support – 12 Auras – Victario's Influence

"
Sambabwe wrote:
Hello,
I have a question regarding mana reservations. Is reservation reduction in the amulet required for build to work with all mentioned auras in patch 3.6?
Im having trouble fitting them in and im wondering if i missed something.
On side note im using zealotry instead of grace on shield because i have been unlucky with the soccet colors.

Thanks in advance
Sam

I do not have the shaper amulet and I am running:

Grace, Discipline, Haste in my shield slot.

Anger, Wrath, Zealotry, Clarity, War Banner in my armour.

Purity of Ice/Fire/Lightning with Enlighten lvl 2+ in my helmet.

Vaal Haste/Vaal Discipline/EnduringCry - IncDuration in my boots (so I can give the vaal buffs still when needed)

It's certainly not needed to work for this build, it may allow you to run one extra aura, though.

"
Sheidogis wrote:
Hello, Azure41,

I apologize for not answering your question.
In this case, I did not understand your question.

I thought it didn't matter which item you destroyed first. Because in the end the Animated Guardian has all items. They will be put together bit by bit to a complete Guardian.

I'm looking forward to the answer from others in the hope that they understood your question correctly.

it's not an inventory in the guardian in wich we put the items, we need to destroy each items one by one ?

Also my mate don't like this build coz he earn nothing survival, only a great damage boost :s

Any idea to add determination and vitality maybe or any kind of that ?

Thanks ;)
Last edited by Azure41 on Mar 13, 2019, 4:02:21 PM
I'm also having trouble getting everything to fit and I'm not quite sure why. So for the victario's influence, I'm only running 4 sockets atm and I'm running:wrath 13%,anger 13%, zealotry 13$, and war banner 7% so that's
46% total or 39% without war banner. Now the Purities in my alpha's howl reserve 20% each, so with 3 purities on, that's 60% reserved. So that means 60% + 46% is more than 100% of my mana. I don't understand how I'm supposed to be able to do that, and add a clarity and another offensive aura. I have all the nodes in the tree, I'm sure of it. The only thing I can think of is the shaped amulet. Anyone know what's going on?
Not sure how to search just the post. but I am trying support for the first time and I really wanted to dip into a cull/MF route, using the low life boots and MF gloves and Item rarity gem. Is this possible with this build with some mix ups? I went all the way down to blood magic but have not gone into it yet. Right now I have too much reserve through items that I cannot proc low life with the shield haha!

Any tips are welcome. New support here.
I need some help, whatever I do, POB always comes out at 101% mana reserved.

purities: 18% x 3
Dmg auras: 11% x 4
Banner: 3%
-------------------
Mana reserved = 101%

I got all the aura nodes
I'm looking for the 5% reduced mana reserved on an amulet (already incl in calc)
I got conquerer's efficiency

What am I missing?

"
Azure41 wrote:

it's not an inventory in the guardian in wich we put the items, we need to destroy each items one by one ?

Also my mate don't like this build coz he earn nothing survival, only a great damage boost :s

Any idea to add determination and vitality maybe or any kind of that ?

Thanks ;)

You have to get an animated guardian gem, equip it and then drop the items on the ground. You can summon them on the guardian after.

Well, this is one of the most defensive based aurabots possible. You give tons of evasion, energy shield, regen, armour, resistances.. What else you want?
Vitality and Determination would be really bad. First of all Vitality is a bad aura, you sacrifice a lot of mana only for ~3% regen.
Determination doesn't do much, except you have like 50k base armour.. Any other aura will have a bigger effect than that.
Maybe he just needs a pure mana guardian, with over 15k mana, to get tons of es, but no offense at all.
"
I'm also having trouble getting everything to fit and I'm not quite sure why. So for the victario's influence, I'm only running 4 sockets atm and I'm running:wrath 13%,anger 13%, zealotry 13$, and war banner 7% so that's
46% total or 39% without war banner. Now the Purities in my alpha's howl reserve 20% each, so with 3 purities on, that's 60% reserved. So that means 60% + 46% is more than 100% of my mana. I don't understand how I'm supposed to be able to do that, and add a clarity and another offensive aura. I have all the nodes in the tree, I'm sure of it. The only thing I can think of is the shaped amulet. Anyone know what's going on?

I have the feeling like if you would miss reduced reservation.
If you dont have the shaper amulet, you have to drop war banner - then it would work.
An other option is getting a jewel with reduced mana reserved.

Check the mikelat here:
Including all passive nodes, shaper amulet and 1 jewel with 1% reduced mana reserved
https://poe.mikelat.com/#jhzbShKd/9b.I7p/tr.g01GY/9b.sJb
"
scotness wrote:
Not sure how to search just the post. but I am trying support for the first time and I really wanted to dip into a cull/MF route, using the low life boots and MF gloves and Item rarity gem. Is this possible with this build with some mix ups? I went all the way down to blood magic but have not gone into it yet. Right now I have too much reserve through items that I cannot proc low life with the shield haha!

Any tips are welcome. New support here.

The point is to not be on low life, since your life pool is your defense vs chaos damage.
Support and MF can't be combined anyways. The guy who kills mobs has to get MF, so in this case it's your carry.
If you dont kill mobs, MF wouldnt do anything.
"
lcecold wrote:

-------------------
Mana reserved = 101%

I got all the aura nodes
I'm looking for the 5% reduced mana reserved on an amulet (already incl in calc)

What am I missing?

My Mikelat actually showed me, that you need 1 jewel with 1% reduced mana reserved, or an enlighten to fit war banner in.
I'm actually 100% sure, that this was not the case, when I planned the aura calculation a week ago.
I will keep an eye on it, and update it, in case something changes.
"
Toaster404 wrote:
"
lcecold wrote:

-------------------
Mana reserved = 101%

I got all the aura nodes

What am I missing?

My Mikelat actually showed me, that you need 1 jewel with 1% reduced mana reserved, or an enlighten to fit war banner in.
I'm actually 100% sure, that this was not the case, when I planned the aura calculation a week ago.
I will keep an eye on it, and update it, in case something changes.

Ok thank you.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info