[3.11] Toasters HC Guardian Support – 12 Auras – Victario's Influence

"
Playing your build, level 74 atm and i'm enjoying it. Struggling a bit with strength requirements. May i ask why level 1 clarity cuz it regens only 2.9 mana?

Edit: Forgot to ask, what jewel to use on dexterity side of the tree? Is it reserved for some super rich jewel or ( and also is there any super rich jewel we could use ) ?

You use Clarity to get the benefits of Guardian Ascendancy -> flat physical dmg reduction, regen (and es because more mana reserved).

You can use a rare jewel, for example with ES, Mana, chaos res (abyss jewel would be probably the best).
A good Watcher's Eye would be nice as well, but I personally never used it and it's not needed in any way.

ok just started this build scrapped my old llrf managuardian got tired of it wanted to try something new. please some suggestions if possible.

i know gloves need improvement big time
need to replace two stone and need to replace the ammy

i am trying to activate 10 auras but im stuck at 8. i cannot activate 2 of my purities any suggestions why?? im sure its something basic AF and im just missing it.

also i know i need to qual the gear just realized this as i was typing.

another big question is there a way to be able to include some sort of single damaging skill i want to TRY and use this to farm uber lab. ok let me know please any suggestions appreciated. oh and just now i realized im missing an abyss jewel about to get one though.
"
luckykatch wrote:

ok just started this build scrapped my old llrf managuardian got tired of it wanted to try something new. please some suggestions if possible.

i know gloves need improvement big time
need to replace two stone and need to replace the ammy

i am trying to activate 10 auras but im stuck at 8. i cannot activate 2 of my purities any suggestions why?? im sure its something basic AF and im just missing it.

also i know i need to qual the gear just realized this as i was typing.

another big question is there a way to be able to include some sort of single damaging skill i want to TRY and use this to farm uber lab. ok let me know please any suggestions appreciated. oh and just now i realized im missing an abyss jewel about to get one though.

You actually forgot to skill the biggest aura node, so you can't use all auras. Get Sovereignty and it should work.
Btw. Hatred + Empower doesn't make sense, because Hatred doesn't scale well with levels at all (maybe 1-2% more dmg?).. Anger scales a lot better with levels, since it gives flat damage.

Mmh this support is first of all not really good for uber lab at all, because you reserve half of your life, have no base regen on ES, and so you get damaged pretty hardly.
I don't think there's any way to put in just a damaging skill and actually do a good amount of damage. You could try something like Scorching Ray CWC Fire Storm, or even respecc a bit for Whispering Ice.. but I don't recommend this.
Thank you for the quick response. i read the guide and did see that hatred needed to be swapped so since i have.

also i am currently still unable to run all 10. cant run one of my purities (fire in this case) i dropped a couple health nodes to get sovereignty and yes it did allow me to pick up a 9th aura.
also upgraded to these still working on ammy upgrade

and no i will just stick to being support this is something ive wanted to try. however i love using lightning warp with swift affliction and less duration. is there anything i can replace ? obviously only bet i think would be the shield charge set up.... but not sure if i want to do that. nor do i want to weaken the animated. but let me know what you think please thanks again
Last edited by luckykatch on Mar 31, 2018, 11:14:55 AM
also i cant seem to take big hits from anything been testing it out not in maps. i think if i go into a map i will be melted by mobs
Toaster404
Hi!
Can you give me your advice?
I cant run all damage auras at once, what is my problem?
How I can get more unreserved mana?
Here is mine PoB link:
Spoiler
https://pastebin.com/1APkxKcm

PS: Looks like Enlighten support not working in our chest... When I put in this gem, unreserved mana is unchanged.
Thank you!
Last edited by TheLelik on Mar 31, 2018, 12:04:33 PM
"
luckykatch wrote:
Thank you for the quick response. i read the guide and did see that hatred needed to be swapped so since i have.

also i am currently still unable to run all 10. cant run one of my purities (fire in this case) i dropped a couple health nodes to get sovereignty and yes it did allow me to pick up a 9th aura.

and no i will just stick to being support this is something ive wanted to try. however i love using lightning warp with swift affliction and less duration. is there anything i can replace ? obviously only bet i think would be the shield charge set up.... but not sure if i want to do that. nor do i want to weaken the animated. but let me know what you think please thanks again

You can use all 10 auras for sure if you take the Sovereignty node. I just checked it in Path of Building and it surely works (you have 3% mana unreserved with 10 auras up). Maybe you mixed something up?

Lightning Warp is very bad for this build, because first of all you don't have incredibly much cast speed, you have a shield charge which offers you way more speed and fortify as well, and you don't have the sockets to realise it. Using Lightning Warp instead of Shield Charge is possible, but in my opinion really bad in every way.

"
luckykatch wrote:
also i cant seem to take big hits from anything been testing it out not in maps. i think if i go into a map i will be melted by mobs

How did you come to that conclusion?
You have over 10k hitpool, 84% all res, over 35% phys dmg reduction and over 15k evasion without any flask.
I can't see any way you would be squishy with this setup.

"
TheLelik wrote:
Toaster404
Hi!
Here is mine PoB link:
Spoiler

PS: Looks like Enlighten support not working in our chest... When I put in this gem, unreserved mana is unchanged.
Thank you!

I just checked your PoB.
First of all you probably forget to specc Leadership.
(In your PoB you used all Purities and all Damage auras twice.. that's why it shows -90% mana unreserved.)
Besides, everything seems alright. You have 2% unreserved mana with all 10 auras up.
Maybe you mixed something up ingame?
Toaster404
Looks like I messed up with my skills in PoB. Ty for quick response!
I need 1lvlup in game to check all auras!
"
Toaster404 wrote:
"
luckykatch wrote:

You can use all 10 auras for sure if you take the Sovereignty node. I just checked it in Path of Building and it surely works (you have 3% mana unreserved with 10 auras up). Maybe you mixed something up?

Lightning Warp is very bad for this build, because first of all you don't have incredibly much cast speed, you have a shield charge which offers you way more speed and fortify as well, and you don't have the sockets to realise it. Using Lightning Warp instead of Shield Charge is possible, but in my opinion really bad in every way.

"
luckykatch wrote:

How did you come to that conclusion?
You have over 10k hitpool, 84% all res, over 35% phys dmg reduction and over 15k evasion without any flask.
I can't see any way you would be squishy with this setup.

"
TheLelik wrote:
Toaster404
Hi!
Here is mine PoB link:
Spoiler

Thank you!

I just checked your PoB.
First of all you probably forget to specc Leadership.
(In your PoB you used all Purities and all Damage auras twice.. that's why it shows -90% mana unreserved.)
Besides, everything seems alright. You have 2% unreserved mana with all 10 auras up.
Maybe you mixed something up ingame?

So just to clarify these are the aruas i am currently running and outcome

grace 20% -----life pool
purity of lightning 21%
anger 20%
haste 20% -----life pool
wrath 20%
purity of ice 21%
discipline 17% -----life pool
clarity 17 TOTAL mana
hatred 17%

currently left with 21 total unused mana. as soon as i upgrade amulet atleast i will be able to summon golem and animate without having to turn off aura.

im doing something fucked up and wrong 1000% not sure how its showing up as doable in PoB---im such a pleb.
toaster thank u for your helm very much appreciated.

Using now

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info