[3.11] Toasters HC Guardian Support – 12 Auras – Victario's Influence

I also struggle with using 10 Auras. Even with disabled Enfeeble.
Any Idea where my problem is? Only thing i could guess is, that i need either this enlighten(or what ever it is called) or helm enchant.

Edit: Also, where should i put the Enlighten Gem in, if i get a hand on it?
Last edited by Taiyuchi on Mar 27, 2018, 3:31:06 PM
Is the 10th aura dependent on your helm enchant?
So far I can run 9 no problem.

edit: I fixed it I forgot to put in my emperor's jewel
Last edited by TrickyKOS on Mar 28, 2018, 9:43:17 AM
"
Taiyuchi wrote:
I also struggle with using 10 Auras. Even with disabled Enfeeble.
Any Idea where my problem is? Only thing i could guess is, that i need either this enlighten(or what ever it is called) or helm enchant.

Edit: Also, where should i put the Enlighten Gem in, if i get a hand on it?

No, you dont need anything special to run 10 aura's, except the required gear and all passive points up to level 70 if you follow the guide.

The 10 auras as described are the following, any other combination is not guaranteed to work.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Shield (prism guardian) - The percentage is reserved on your life.
Discipline 11%
Grace 16%
Haste 16%

Helmet (Alpha's Howl) - The percentage is reserved on your mana.
Purity of Fire 20%
Purity of Ice 20%
Purity of Lightning 20%

Body - (victario's influence ) - The Percentage is reserved on your mana.
Anger 13%
Clarity (level 2, if u dont have FLAT MANA left use level 1!) 13 FLAT MANA!
Hatred 13%
Wrath 13%

So in total u will reserve 99% of your mana plus 13 flat mana with level 2 clarity.

In short, ur problem is that u have a blasphemy running and a vitality in your glove. In order to get 10 aura's up u will have to remove blasphemy and vitality and slot a low level (as high as u got flat mana left) clarity.

EDIT: The enlighten should go on your helmet to support your purities.

Last edited by Zub_sero on Mar 28, 2018, 4:10:07 AM
my limited experience with this character (now lvl 94) is ten aura's easy if u follow guide, just remember to keep clarity at lvl 1 or low enough until u have more mana as described by the author,
I'm finding making currnecy really easy with this character because lots of windripper characters are all looking for a fast aura so it works perfect, and then when running normal parties currency still drops plenty for me,
remember that in a party the one with high quant should be doing the killing blow on bosses etc cos the killing blow is the one that counts
I updated the gear section, so you don't get confused anymore with the Blasphemy setup.

Without Blasphemy you can turn on all 10 auras on lvl 70 without any problem.
Enlighten could work in Alpha's Howl or Victario's Influence. But, only use on Enlighten lvl 2, because you want to reserve as much mana as possible, to offer the highest amount of ES. Only keep around 10-30 mana unreserved for your active skills.
In the end you could use 2x Enlighten and 1x Empower to offer a higher amount of damage (as I have done it on my Guardian: MansNotHot_Toaster).
Okey got it. Thank you so much for your help!
just a quick question, why do all your gems in your final gear have zero quality? is that so you can manage to have all ten aura's running?does it reduce mana costs? or is your final gear list incomplete? thankyou
Also where has your flame dash gone from your final gear list? im having to put flame dash and enlighten into my Victario's influence how have you setup yours? as there seems to be a discrepancy between the gems you suggest to use and the ones you show in your final gear setup, thankyou
"
Romanic666 wrote:
just a quick question, why do all your gems in your final gear have zero quality? is that so you can manage to have all ten aura's running?does it reduce mana costs? or is your final gear list incomplete? thankyou

My auras have 0 quality, because quality only gives 20% inc area of effect, and due to the way how inc aoe is working, the benefit is almost zero.
So it's really not worth to quality the auras.

"
Romanic666 wrote:
Also where has your flame dash gone from your final gear list? im having to put flame dash and enlighten into my Victario's influence how have you setup yours? as there seems to be a discrepancy between the gems you suggest to use and the ones you show in your final gear setup, thankyou

The gem setup shown in the guide varies a bit with the gem setup of my guardian, because I used expensive Gems to offer a higher dmg output without sacrificing anything. Thing is, that 2x Enlighten lvl 3 + 1x Empower lvl 3-4 highly increases the total costs of the build, and that's not the purpose of it. It's supposed to be a cheap support overall.
Nevertheless, you could increase the dmg you offer (slightly) with these 3 listed gems.
Flame Dash could be used in any free blue socket you have. I think I used it in my gloves (so I lost the Minion Elemental Resistance Gem). Sadly, there's no other way to fit it in, while using Enlighten + Empower.
Playing your build, level 74 atm and i'm enjoying it. Struggling a bit with strength requirements. May i ask why level 1 clarity cuz it regens only 2.9 mana?

Edit: Forgot to ask, what jewel to use on dexterity side of the tree? Is it reserved for some super rich jewel or ( and also is there any super rich jewel we could use ) ?
Last edited by Kayefsi on Mar 29, 2018, 1:56:07 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info