outdated

"
Moat wrote:
How are you maintaining mana before you get a thief's torment?

I used 2 Doedre's Damning because I had 2 in stash, you can use Elreon's rings with -x mana cost of skills, or just use mana flask.
Last edited by xeroboypl on Dec 27, 2017, 1:30:22 PM
"
livejamie wrote:
"
xeroboypl wrote:
"
livejamie wrote:
Hey there, I was originally looking at Jugg or Pathfinder for building around.

Was discussing with Viperesque who thinks Slayer is best.

Did you get deep into the theorycrafting portion of the build?

Scion might be interesting too.

I didnt go in too deep, as I am really just beginning to learn about making my own builds. I chose Jugg because of defensive potential and massive attack speed boost. In my opinion, and I ipmly that my opinion might not be right, Slayer is good only for it's overleech. Bleeding immunity is nice too, but stun immunity is already granted by Her Embrace, and two handed sword mini-nodes are a waste. About a scion, I don't really know how to aproach it. Pathfinder/chieftain maybe? I don't know.

Do you notice the degen?

Not at all. There may be some per second that is not covered, but my life never goes down below 90% because of it.
Hi there, I'm currently making a character with this build, and I'm curious about what flasks would be best for it? I see in Path of Buildings that you use Sulphur, Diamond and Basalt, but I was wondering if there are any Unique flasks that are better? Would Dying Sun be any good for this build?
I can't find your skill tree, can someone point it out to me?
"
Took me 2hr 15mins of playtime on 2 characters combined, rolled with scion because of onslaught and movement speed on tree. No need to full clear, but killing as many monsters while still running straight is the most efficient way to level.

Impressive. I'm at Level 7. I've been killing Hillock only (at L7). I'm up to 30% xp, so maybe 90 runs thru. No luck. It was why i asked before. I've seen the wiki page and it indicates he will look different, when he has the sword.

The scion was a good idea. I lucked out on the fourth run thru for 10ms boots, but i could see that wouldn't happen every time.

X
Last edited by xyllywyt on Dec 27, 2017, 5:54:59 PM
Took me a grand total of about 16-17h to get 2 of them, 70 and 74% crit.

I suggest watching movies / animes / whatever on a second screen.
"
Salandrea wrote:
Hi there, I'm currently making a character with this build, and I'm curious about what flasks would be best for it? I see in Path of Buildings that you use Sulphur, Diamond and Basalt, but I was wondering if there are any Unique flasks that are better? Would Dying Sun be any good for this build?

Sure, why not. I try to keep it cheap, as I have only 3ex on my hand, but Dying Sun is great.
"
youngrock54 wrote:
I can't find your skill tree, can someone point it out to me?

You will need to download Path of Building and import the url 'https://pastebin.com/2Di7NEUF' quoted as the level 99 link in the introduction. The tree will be on the tree tab inside the program.

Other forum entries will guide you thru the use of PoB

X
Last edited by xyllywyt on Dec 28, 2017, 2:55:09 AM
"
xyllywyt wrote:
"
Took me 2hr 15mins of playtime on 2 characters combined, rolled with scion because of onslaught and movement speed on tree. No need to full clear, but killing as many monsters while still running straight is the most efficient way to level.

Impressive. I'm at Level 7. I've been killing Hillock only (at L7). I'm up to 30% xp, so maybe 90 runs thru. No luck. It was why i asked before. I've seen the wiki page and it indicates he will look different, when he has the sword.

The scion was a good idea. I lucked out on the fourth run thru for 10ms boots, but i could see that wouldn't happen every time.

X

I took about 6 hours to level 4 guys to 7, than about another hour for the sword to drop. I'm now at 10 hours, and no luck on a second one. On the plus side, the one I do have is only 1% off perfect.

Sorry to bother you guys - but if i click on the link for the skill trees - there is just a big wall of text (i dont know anything about pastebin^^) is there an other way to see the tree?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info