outdated

"
Illmindz wrote:
Sorry to bother you guys - but if i click on the link for the skill trees - there is just a big wall of text (i dont know anything about pastebin^^) is there an other way to see the tree?

When I get back from work I'll update passive tree section to include web version.
Thank you very much :)
move points to pick up "bloodless" passive gets you 3% more HP
Anyone try this as a Chieftain yet?
Is this build tanky enough to deal with traps in uber lab? I really want to make a lab farmer with this sword and your build seems pretty good.
Last edited by 09110212 on Dec 29, 2017, 1:54:37 AM
"
09110212 wrote:
Is this build tanky enough to deal with traps in uber lab? I really want to make a lab farmer with this sword and your build seems pretty good.

Build has quite a regen, but mindless running through lab is reserved for other builds like Lifting's Warchief. Nevertheless, you can use it as a lab runner.
Last edited by xeroboypl on Dec 29, 2017, 3:34:42 AM
What is the logic behind using immolate instead of for example added fire?
Seems like POB shows added fire is higher dps
Can you please give me advice which jewels to use (except wildfire).

And, it's hard to survive without Thief's Torment for me (ok, i'm lvl64 act10 atm), maybe some advice?

thx :)
Last edited by osho82 on Dec 30, 2017, 2:11:44 PM
"
osho82 wrote:
Can you please give me advice which jewels to use (except wildfire).

And, it's hard to survive without Thief's Torment for me (ok, i'm lvl64 act10 atm), maybe some advice?

thx :)

You can use jewels with life, attack speed, added phys dmg, fire dmg, or anything you really want.
Thief's Torment is really good ring, I kept it to early maps, and even killed yellow Elder with it for the lols. Without it, I have rings with life, attack speed and resists.
"
Engholm wrote:
What is the logic behind using immolate instead of for example added fire?
Seems like POB shows added fire is higher dps

I don't know where do you see Immolate in my build tbh. I don't remebmer putting it in either.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info