outdated

"
Mashinal wrote:
can you have two sword with the same character? I mean drop it 2 times to have 2 (1 for frostblade to clean faster)

I didn't try it, but I believe I saw on reddit someone actually dropped two on 1 char.
EDIT: https://www.reddit.com/r/pathofexile/comments/7lprsj/just_dropped_a_2nd_onigoroshi_on_1_character/
Last edited by xeroboypl on Dec 26, 2017, 5:56:22 AM
"
xyllywyt wrote:
How many times did you need to run at Level 7 before you got the sword ?

Do we need to do a full clear first ?

X

Took me 2hr 15mins of playtime on 2 characters combined, rolled with scion because of onslaught and movement speed on tree. No need to full clear, but killing as many monsters while still running straight is the most efficient way to level.
Last edited by xeroboypl on Dec 26, 2017, 5:58:08 AM
Excuse my newbish question but why don't you go cheiftain for this?

Chance to ignite, fire dmg and hp regen nodes in ascendency, it seems like the uptimal choice.
"
togeshero wrote:

Chance to ignite, fire dmg and hp regen nodes in ascendency, it seems like the uptimal choice.

It's not newbish, I constantly try to improve the build and suggestions like yours always add something. If you want, you can even go Slayer for overleech and still negate the effect of Her Embrace. Chance to ignite isn't that improtant, you basically ignite every time. I felt like doing Juggernaut because of enormous amount of attack speed it offers.
"
xeroboypl wrote:
"
togeshero wrote:

It's not newbish, I constantly try to improve the build and suggestions like yours always add something. If you want, you can even go Slayer for overleech and still negate the effect of Her Embrace. Chance to ignite isn't that improtant, you basically ignite every time. I felt like doing Juggernaut because of enormous amount of attack speed it offers.

This is my first league so i was mostly just wondering on the choice between jugg vs(what looks most obvious to me) cheiftain.
But thanks for the guide, i'm farming the weapon atm and will look at ascendency later on :)
Hey there, I was originally looking at Jugg or Pathfinder for building around.

Was discussing with Viperesque who thinks Slayer is best.

Did you get deep into the theorycrafting portion of the build?

Scion might be interesting too.
livejamie
"
livejamie wrote:

I didnt go in too deep, as I am really just beginning to learn about making my own builds. I chose Jugg because of defensive potential and massive attack speed boost. In my opinion, and I ipmly that my opinion might not be right, Slayer is good only for it's overleech. Bleeding immunity is nice too, but stun immunity is already granted by Her Embrace, and two handed sword mini-nodes are a waste. About a scion, I don't really know how to aproach it. Pathfinder/chieftain maybe? I don't know.
"
xeroboypl wrote:
"
livejamie wrote:

I didnt go in too deep, as I am really just beginning to learn about making my own builds. I chose Jugg because of defensive potential and massive attack speed boost. In my opinion, and I ipmly that my opinion might not be right, Slayer is good only for it's overleech. Bleeding immunity is nice too, but stun immunity is already granted by Her Embrace, and two handed sword mini-nodes are a waste. About a scion, I don't really know how to aproach it. Pathfinder/chieftain maybe? I don't know.

Do you notice the degen?
livejamie
I'm leveling this right now, following the tree but also looking at alternatives. It's really fun so far at lvl 62.
How are you maintaining mana before you get a thief's torment?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info