outdated

I know you said you could run this as lab, but what changes would you make if you wanted to use this build to make an uber lab runner?
"
Crix10 wrote:
I know you said you could run this as lab, but what changes would you make if you wanted to use this build to make an uber lab runner?

Less damage nodes, more armour, life, life regen, change up gear for maximum survivability. This way you can turn every build into lab runner really. But I wouldn't try to change this build drastically, when you can pick up another one for lab purposes.
This build is a ton of fun. While farming the Oni-Garoshi took time, it and the supporting uniques are letting me level quickly.

A bit of a noob question, you mentioned that Oni-Garoshi is easy to color - how would you go about it?

Thanks for the build, looking forward to getting to maps for the first time since I started playing PoE.
can it be farmed in standard league? or is it farmed in abyss?
"
Zupkuck wrote:
This build is a ton of fun. While farming the Oni-Garoshi took time, it and the supporting uniques are letting me level quickly.

A bit of a noob question, you mentioned that Oni-Garoshi is easy to color - how would you go about it?

Thanks for the build, looking forward to getting to maps for the first time since I started playing PoE.

You can roll every color on it with ease as the sword itself has no requirements. That means every color has equal chance to roll. It's not like you're trying to roll 6 blue on strength based armour piece or something, everything is possible.
"
topkoeji wrote:
can it be farmed in standard league? or is it farmed in abyss?

Every league.
thx for this guide :)
The disemboweling cluster does nothing for the MS projectiles.
Do you think brutal blade would be better?

Which flasks are good?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info