[3.3] CI Caustic Arrow by Paige | SC/HC | Immortal | Guardians/Shaper | AFK Uber Labs | T17+

"
Fizzie wrote:
Can you put up a video of uber lab? Curious to see

Thanks!

Yep. Will do it Sunday night or Monday morning.
“No matter where you are in life, no matter what you’ve contributed to creating, no matter what’s happening, you are always doing the best you can with the understanding and awareness and knowledge that you have.”

www.twitch.tv/ohhpaigey
How good is this build without the very expensive Watcher's Eye?
would build suffer much if i wont be using ED?
Seems it does. I'm struggling on elder null portals, high life rares, and bosses. I have all the damage nodes, but not a separate ED setup.

Either need a high level caustic, or ED for single target.
ED helps A LOT with single target damage. Having it on weapon swap is great, however, if I do then I can't level gems in my weapons on swap. One thing that really helps if you don't have ED is swap mirage archer with slower projectiles. Your damage will increase substantially and it's the same color gem. For clearing keep mirage archer, but swap to slower projectiles on boss fights. Null portals do suck, one of the worst things added to the game this league IMHO.
Last edited by Barzhal on Dec 31, 2017, 12:00:31 AM
build is a lot of fun, but the single target is quite poor. just an fyi for those who are looking to try this build.

lotta fun and very tanky however
"
Barzhal wrote:
ED helps A LOT with single target damage. Having it on weapon swap is great, however, if I do then I can't level gems in my weapons on swap. One thing that really helps if you don't have ED is swap mirage archer with slower projectiles. Your damage will increase substantially and it's the same color gem. For clearing keep mirage archer, but swap to slower projectiles on boss fights. Null portals do suck, one of the worst things added to the game this league IMHO.

CA benefits from slower projectiles?
"
thedukey wrote:
"
Barzhal wrote:

CA benefits from slower projectiles?

Yep - the cloud benefits from chaos, aoe, dot, and projectile damage modifiers.
Hello Paige, nice build, long time looking for a real good Shadow build. Do you think leveling as ED+cont will work well?
"
Jeevanlive wrote:
How good is this build without the very expensive Watcher's Eye?

It's fine, I couldn't find a good Watcher's Eye for awhile, obviously it gives some nice regen and shaves about 0.10~ seconds off of ES recharge delay.
“No matter where you are in life, no matter what you’ve contributed to creating, no matter what’s happening, you are always doing the best you can with the understanding and awareness and knowledge that you have.”

www.twitch.tv/ohhpaigey

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info