[3.3] CI Caustic Arrow by Paige | SC/HC | Immortal | Guardians/Shaper | AFK Uber Labs | T17+

When should I using CA? After turn into CI?
Dear "what should I update" guys!

Unassorted:
-If you feel squishy you should get an atziri's splendeur, OR a rare with 1k+Evasion, and 450+ Energy shield! It has also nice resist, and the build adds additional ES per evasion ON body armour!
-You have no Cast when Damage Taken setup! Try to free 2-3 slots for it! For example move blink arrow to your bow, move discipline to your body armour, drop increased duration (and vaal disc maybe), and use Cwdt+immortal call,phase run,vortex.
-Get a Sin Trek boots with high defenses! If you lose too much resist, get jewels with resist (I see the one in your belt has only ES), or change a ring/belt!
-Buy a level 20+ discipline, and for God's sake, unlink it from supports pls, they increase mana reserv XD
-Make sure there is ES on all your jewels, and yes, as you mentioned, craft faster ES start on rings! It's life saving!
-You can also try to find a Hubris circlet with Enfeeble effectiveness enchant.

FireSkelzor
-If you want to increase dps, the easiest way is to buy 21/20 (or only 21) ED/CA
-Get a hubris circlet with: Despair curse effect, ED damage, CA damage enchant
-Get jewels with ES+ 1 or 2 from the following stats: proj damage, DoT, Chaos Damage, Damage!
-Try get a 6 link Essence Drain. you can try 6 link your Atziri's body armour, but I think its much cheaper/dps effective to get a 2nd 6 link bow (i wrote how to craft those in the previous page)
-Oh, and on T15+ bosses I swap my mirage archer to Slower Projectiles for Even More DPS!

Have fun guys!
isnt it one of the best enchant possible for Dot Chaos build? ( Ca,ed,death Oath)
Last edited by Bioazard91 on Apr 8, 2018, 3:20:03 PM
Your bow mirroring link is not working.

"You don't have permission to access this area."
"
vinnie911 wrote:
Your bow mirroring link is not working.

"You don't have permission to access this area."

Thanks, I'll update that, the league it was on ended, so the forum thread doesn't work, and I haven't made a new one. But it's on Standard league now.
“No matter where you are in life, no matter what you’ve contributed to creating, no matter what’s happening, you are always doing the best you can with the understanding and awareness and knowledge that you have.”

www.twitch.tv/ohhpaigey
Thank you for this build. It is just amazing to play. I couldnt take hand off, to individualize this build a bit to me.

first my gear:
"

i took a Evasion/ES Chest to take advantage from "Escape Artist". Also i went for Heretics Veil, so i can run with 2 Curses, Disciplin AND Grace. (with some Mana reservation nodes in passive tree)
So my defenses are a lot of Evasion (66% on lvl 83 without flasks) and 6k ES.

Also i went for Some Evasion/ES Nodes in Ranger direction.
Here my passives :
https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAYCAAMeA-4EBw18DkgQexEvEVARlhNtFAkWvxcvGGobJR0UHU8dqh2-HdkfQSL0JognqSj6KwosvzOHM6M1uTy2PV9DVEZxSVFLrkyDTLNSU1KvVdZXyVgHXEBca13yXypk52f8aoxsC20ZbWxwu3DUdFV0gXWedoJ4L3zlf8aApILHhEiHy4hCj0aP-pMnl5WX9JuhoS-i2aOjpyunm6yYsNi0DLTRtUi3MLtNvjq-isEAwcXDbcgMyBTK088V2VvaO9sa3V_hiOd06QLquutj6-TsGPDV9HH1S_Vv98H31_mk-tL-SQ==?accountName=shaleya&characterName=MisterElementar

I can easily run Guardian Maps although my gems are still lvl 19 and i have to run my +2 bow, cause my +3 is still not 6linked. (no luck this league. got not a single 6 link on my own and i use every fuse on my own). The regain of ES (6% from chest and 2% from Escape artist) is awesome.
Its also fun to run Lab. Just ignore traps and Izaro is no Problem either.

Next Target is to 6 link my Chest with a additional defensive setup, cause i do not use Essence drain that often. maybe i go for an additional bow in second slot. lets see.

But!!!!! I just thank you for many fun hours to play this build.

"
shaleya wrote:
Thank you for this build. It is just amazing to play. I couldnt take hand off, to individualize this build a bit to me.

first my gear:
"

i took a Evasion/ES Chest to take advantage from "Escape Artist". Also i went for Heretics Veil, so i can run with 2 Curses, Disciplin AND Grace. (with some Mana reservation nodes in passive tree)
So my defenses are a lot of Evasion (66% on lvl 83 without flasks) and 6k ES.

Also i went for Some Evasion/ES Nodes in Ranger direction.
Here my passives :
https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAYCAAMeA-4EBw18DkgQexEvEVARlhNtFAkWvxcvGGobJR0UHU8dqh2-HdkfQSL0JognqSj6KwosvzOHM6M1uTy2PV9DVEZxSVFLrkyDTLNSU1KvVdZXyVgHXEBca13yXypk52f8aoxsC20ZbWxwu3DUdFV0gXWedoJ4L3zlf8aApILHhEiHy4hCj0aP-pMnl5WX9JuhoS-i2aOjpyunm6yYsNi0DLTRtUi3MLtNvjq-isEAwcXDbcgMyBTK088V2VvaO9sa3V_hiOd06QLquutj6-TsGPDV9HH1S_Vv98H31_mk-tL-SQ==?accountName=shaleya&characterName=MisterElementar

I can easily run Guardian Maps although my gems are still lvl 19 and i have to run my +2 bow, cause my +3 is still not 6linked. (no luck this league. got not a single 6 link on my own and i use every fuse on my own). The regain of ES (6% from chest and 2% from Escape artist) is awesome.
Its also fun to run Lab. Just ignore traps and Izaro is no Problem either.

Next Target is to 6 link my Chest with a additional defensive setup, cause i do not use Essence drain that often. maybe i go for an additional bow in second slot. lets see.

But!!!!! I just thank you for many fun hours to play this build.

Thank you very much. Glad you're enjoying it. (:
“No matter where you are in life, no matter what you’ve contributed to creating, no matter what’s happening, you are always doing the best you can with the understanding and awareness and knowledge that you have.”

www.twitch.tv/ohhpaigey
hi guys,

im having some trouble capping my resistances. the link to my path of building is: https://pastebin.com/MGnjxfn5 or MemelordTHICCC in my chars on the site

any help would be greatly appreciated.

i know i need to lvl my gems and sort my flasks out. just trying to get my resistances capped 1st.

<3 the build so far tho

Hi! Looks interestiong, caustic arrow was the first build I ever tried and I am curious to come back to it. I wonder, how do you deal with potential stunlock? There is no chayula, no mod on boots, so I it seems like it could be a problem.
hello build looks like SO cool - tell me please is it SSF viable ?! can I start with it as my starter then turn into boss smasher ?!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info