[3.1 PF] KB Barrage Wander(ES CI) -Fast, Hdps, tanky, Shaper, Uber atziri, chayura

The build is garbage, dont waste ur time with it.
Last edited by ptoop84 on Jan 8, 2018, 2:51:10 PM
Spoiler
"
myvingador wrote:
This build is amazing, 4 days ago I post about what I did with this barrage build, and my itens
and now I tried do this in version howa + CI + tank + damage wtf yoyoyo op and did a nice thing

you can play like me using Blade flurry or do Spectral Throw for a better clear speed

( my tree is for howa actually, prob the best one)
Use The vertex instead of lightpoacher if you don't have Watcher eye's because you only need 6k ES cape, others ES you can focus on damage

gl if someone try, can pm me ingame if need help :D

Why anyone would swap to Bladeflurry / ST over Kinetic Blast and barrage is beyond me. Both single target and aoe feels so much better in the wander version (I did howa BF before this).
Lol mate u act like a salty kid, u tried the build, dont like it,okay u have your opinion.But u come here and write:"build is trash, dont waste your time..." Im playing the build too, and have not a problem with it...Tanky as hell with 6.4k ES, 35k KB tooltip, 53k Barrage tooltip, in pob i have 2.1mill dps.Sure u can do other glasscannon wander builds what can do more easily shaper or other bosses, but this one wont die in t15 maps with shitty mods either...So pls dont waste other people time to read your useless comments.
I will share my flask setup here for anyone who hates getting stunned and hit all the time.
I am not taking iron reflex on the tree.
This is my set up for mapping:

stats on POB:
Evasion:38798
Evade chance:84%(69%+15%(monster blinded from stibnite))
Armour:15598
Phys reduction:79%

My setup for bossing:

stats on POB:
Evasion:38798
Evade chance:84%(69%+15%(monster blinded from stibnite))
Armour:15598
Phys reduction:56%

It works well for me, evade chance is op when monster are blinded from smoke cloud.
"
ptoop84 wrote:
The build is garbage, dont waste ur time with it.

THX :D any recommend good build?
"
daveyo15 wrote:
Thanks for the advice, the only other thing that would really take this guy up a notch is if you put for each item slot an order of importance for stats.
ex
Wand- Crit strike chance, flat lightning damage, attack speed, etc...
Not sure what all are the main stats we are looking for but on a lot of other items for people it would clear up confusion.
Like on amulets, rings, shields, etc.
Thanks

OH thx i will do!
thx so much again :D
"
Madzak wrote:
Hey man

Here is my PoB for lvl 100. I put "shaper/boss" on in calc so its boss dps. My jewels are also realistic with 2xdmg mods + 2 defensive mods. They can easily be replaced with crazy 4 dmg mods and dps will go up alot. Futhermore if you add Vinktar and other offensive flasks dps will go upwards to 3 million. If you are all about dps numbers then you can get millions if you tweak here or there. That being said, I love the defensive flask setup. Being able to tank t15-16 content with any map mod (except ele reflect) is nice.

https://pastebin.com/7p00FV0u

My current gear is:
Spoiler

The wand gives insane dmg. The alternative is a t1 x 3 prefix ele wand? My jewelry and shield + amulet can all be upgraded to give a big dps boost. Ideally I want 55int, 40WED, flat t1 ligth, APS and multi where I can get i:)

Take care bro, lovely build!

oh my god What a good :D

i think this this version is really good too.

always love to see your advice and opinion.

LOVE YOU
"
Madzak wrote:
"
daveyo15 wrote:
Thanks for the advice, the only other thing that would really take this guy up a notch is if you put for each item slot an order of importance for stats.
ex
Wand- Crit strike chance, flat lightning damage, attack speed, etc...
Not sure what all are the main stats we are looking for but on a lot of other items for people it would clear up confusion.
Like on amulets, rings, shields, etc.
Thanks

The golden rule for ele scaling builds is that speed > all. We have a metric ton of flat light dmg which we want to attack with as fast as possible.

As for crit multi, it becomes more important the more crit chance you have. At some point it even be worth more than other stats, while earlier it wasn't. You really need to download Path of Building in order to check stats on jewels and how they affect your dps.

As for the wand, there is no 27% speed on wands, so the master crafted one is almost as good as the t1 normal mod. Crit you want either master crafted or higher. The flat dmg on the wand is nice, but not the end of the world if its not tier 1 light. Your flat dmg comes from a ton of other places as well.
\

Thx all you guys
Exactly right :D

"
iMythic wrote:
Would you be able to look at my profile and see what I did wrong. My damage feels so week . I have 7k es. 47k barrage and around 32k Kinect blast (in hideout with golem). Bossing feels horrible

sorry i am late

i just checked your profile now.

and saw you change flask setting

still have a problem of defence?

let me know sir :D

Thx!
"
Madzak wrote:
"
yemanlp540 wrote:
How do you deal with stun ?

Stun avoidance gear ( boots, helmet + jewels)
Spoiler

...or skyforth or stun immune flask or unwavering stance (long distance to travel - prolly not recommended.

Easiest way : skyforth (prolly the way I'll level to 95+ with)
Tankiest way: stun avoidance gear (ur actually immune to stun at 100% so you can better facetank than with skyforth).

PS:

Here is a lvl 100 setup vs shaper with 4.3 mill DPS(about 7 mill if not a boss).
https://pastebin.com/eUt7AVQY

Thx your answere! :D

Yes have a lot of damage reduction from flask, and skyforth
so stun will be no matter.

if you want also you can use pantheon (brine king)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info