[3.1 PF] KB Barrage Wander(ES CI) -Fast, Hdps, tanky, Shaper, Uber atziri, chayura

Thanks for the advice, the only other thing that would really take this guy up a notch is if you put for each item slot an order of importance for stats.
ex
Wand- Crit strike chance, flat lightning damage, attack speed, etc...
Not sure what all are the main stats we are looking for but on a lot of other items for people it would clear up confusion.
Like on amulets, rings, shields, etc.
Thanks
"
daveyo15 wrote:
Thanks for the advice, the only other thing that would really take this guy up a notch is if you put for each item slot an order of importance for stats.
ex
Wand- Crit strike chance, flat lightning damage, attack speed, etc...
Not sure what all are the main stats we are looking for but on a lot of other items for people it would clear up confusion.
Like on amulets, rings, shields, etc.
Thanks

The golden rule for ele scaling builds is that speed > all. We have a metric ton of flat light dmg which we want to attack with as fast as possible.

As for crit multi, it becomes more important the more crit chance you have. At some point it even be worth more than other stats, while earlier it wasn't. You really need to download Path of Building in order to check stats on jewels and how they affect your dps.

As for the wand, there is no 27% speed on wands, so the master crafted one is almost as good as the t1 normal mod. Crit you want either master crafted or higher. The flat dmg on the wand is nice, but not the end of the world if its not tier 1 light. Your flat dmg comes from a ton of other places as well.
Would you be able to look at my profile and see what I did wrong. My damage feels so week . I have 7k es. 47k barrage and around 32k Kinect blast (in hideout with golem). Bossing feels horrible
Last edited by iMythic on Jan 7, 2018, 12:20:23 AM
How do you deal with stun ?
"
yemanlp540 wrote:

lucky I guess, I use the pantheon power
Last edited by Suzim on Jan 6, 2018, 6:53:22 PM

planning to do a variation of your build with this wand
With the current setup of 7k ES and the defenses this build has I'm able to level with this build doing shaper / guardians / uber. I've looked really long for a build that isn't as boring as RF/SR or some BS mana guardian to farm with and not lose xp while doing so. And it's not like I'm rolling the maps easy. I'll do almost any mod combination in the t16 maps. Thanks!

GG.
"
yemanlp540 wrote:

Stun avoidance gear ( boots, helmet + jewels)
Spoiler

...or skyforth or stun immune flask or unwavering stance (long distance to travel - prolly not recommended.

Easiest way : skyforth (prolly the way I'll level to 95+ with)
Tankiest way: stun avoidance gear (ur actually immune to stun at 100% so you can better facetank than with skyforth).

PS:

Here is a lvl 100 setup vs shaper with 4.3 mill DPS(about 7 mill if not a boss).
https://pastebin.com/eUt7AVQY
Last edited by Madzak on Jan 7, 2018, 3:56:14 PM
As madzak wrote, the build is op, one of my best wander ever.I made a new shaper wand too, can somebody implement a new tree for that wand?I got int on my rings and amulet and use a fertile mind and atm im at 531 INT , the damage is better now than with my old wand and old stuffs.I see potential in this new wand so pls somebody make a good tree with it. :D I thought about black sun crest, or astramentis but they are not good enough with 531 INT, doesnt worth to use them.I would stick with skyforth too, i love it, ohh and with shaper gloves dont have to worry about accuracy so need that one too.Maybe need to change chest and spec out some ES nodes but i guess the mana jewel is important too because ton of INT=ton of mana,ton of mana=more ES from the jewel.So i should change helmet,belt,shield and the tree somewhere.Ohh and my amulet is still shiet, no dmg mod on it just some nice int-res-%ES.
This build is amazing, 4 days ago I post about what I did with this barrage build, and my itens
and now I tried do this in version howa + CI + tank + damage wtf yoyoyo op and did a nice thing

you can play like me using Blade flurry or do Spectral Throw for a better clear speed

( my tree is for howa actually, prob the best one)
Use The vertex instead of lightpoacher if you don't have Watcher eye's because you only need 6k ES cape, others ES you can focus on damage

gl if someone try, can pm me ingame if need help :D

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info