[3.1]Abyssal Wander Deathless Shaper & HOGM Videos

with piscators, accuracy isn't a big problem you can get 350-400 accuracy from and getting 200-300 from gear is just enough. i have 3100 accuracy which is quite enough and high.

If we'd use rare imbued wands. yes lyco can be useful. But sorry, while shields are having 99 life, less reserved mana and 14 attack speed, lyco is clearly a waste of slot.
"You have great power. You're right to be proud. It's unfortunate you have to die now, but I will honor you with 45% of my strength."
"
Rupenus wrote:
with piscators, accuracy isn't a big problem you can get 350-400 accuracy from and getting 200-300 from gear is just enough. i have 3100 accuracy which is quite enough and high.

If we'd use rare imbued wands. yes lyco can be useful. But sorry, while shields are having 99 life, less reserved mana and 14 attack speed, lyco is clearly a waste of slot.

Even with your setup Lyco is a 10% DPS increase over your shield, and instead of using suffixes on your rings for accuracy you could get resists instead and swap in more DPS jewels instead of resistance jewels.

I mean currency wise sure it's not the best thing to buy when gearing up, but I still think it's a valid option. Agree to disagree though :)
IGN: Vandeeyar
did you take into account of lacking empower gem at 3L for auras while comparing both shields? I'm lazy, please tell me : ) (i did the tests, the dps is 8% better yea, all good)

also the more resists you get from rings, the expensiver they get : )this is a huge problem in leagues. people overprice rings with resists too much. my rings are really really cheap stuff. yet they give good dps.
"You have great power. You're right to be proud. It's unfortunate you have to die now, but I will honor you with 45% of my strength."
Last edited by Rupenus on Dec 31, 2017, 11:33:11 PM
Tree for lvl 95. 5.7k life. 2.9M shaper DPS without unnecessary buffs like f. charges, power. charges etc etc etc.

http://poeurl.com/bIIs

tree slightly fixed & updated. sorry for inconvenience.
Last edited by Rupenus on Jan 1, 2018, 2:41:57 PM

Culling 10% less dps to do :) often in the most annoying part of fight.

A rare hat for KB(this one isnt too good)? I think 6-7 links possible I mean, innervate, hibernation, "30% more ele dam essence" etc. Seems like about 10% dps loss on barrage, but many fights u can kill the adds with KB and get the innervate effect added to your barrage so its not too sad :)
I'm having some trouble to clear maps with KB in maps with abyss monster and elder influence monsters as well. How the hell you guys clear maps with a 3L KB?
"
lzlucas wrote:
I'm having some trouble to clear maps with KB in maps with abyss monster and elder influence monsters as well. How the hell you guys clear maps with a 3L KB?

if you are not using bubonic trail 2 socketed, simply switch to rare boots(as i recommended in the guide) and link KB there. Bubonic Trail 2 socketed are something that you should get WHEN you have really really gg gear. I mentioned this multiple times at guide and comments.

as i said this build works with a lot of jewels, 4 jewels with good mods is equal to having one link. vs Abyssal monsters never stay close to their spawning point, keep your distance. When i stay where they spawn i die no matter how many times i spam life flask.

Normally KB used to being used as 4 link in the previous patches, in exchange of 1 gem(+2 optional from boots) you gain +6 jewels. So the dps isn't far away from what 4l can offer. with good jewels of course.

there might be something wrong in your build, my friends told me that they can clear T13 while being lvl 70's. Let us check what gear you have.
Last edited by Rupenus on Jan 1, 2018, 6:07:20 PM
The profile is public again.
Very fun build. Mine is FAR from being completed, yet, it kills really fast.

Thanks for sharing!
What gems should I have in my helm? I don't know if curse on hit and assasins mark is better for clear speed than gmp and phys2lightning.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info