[3.3] The Poet's Pen Volatile Dead/Bodyswap "Shaper Down"[Inquisitor ✌]

Watcher's eye with % damage leech is not worth its value.
With 10EX, you can invest into 6L Belly for dual curse ( ofc with a whisper of Doom) and FA or LGoH for better sustain on higher tier map.
2% life and mana leech are way better than 1.56% from watcher's eye and you can easily raise your AS to around 4.03.
Also, you can sell or use Belly on other builds.

I made this belt just today, the cooldown reduction works on poet's pen so I can increase my attack speed. I think it is best in slot, even though it isn't a stygian.
Did I miss the Pantheon?
https://www.pathofexile.com/fullscreen-passive-skill-tree/3.1.1/AAAABAUBAQKWBAcEswVCBx4I9AmqC2EMUg5ID8QQWBEtEZYWvxhdGGoaOBqBHNwmlScvKgssnC0fMtE1kjlSOlg62DrhO3w8BTwtPV9BlkVHRZ1JUUyzTeNRdFJTU1JVS1XGWAdd8mHiZlRo8mpDcFJ8g3_GgpuDX4PMg9uFe4dlidOLjIw2jxqP-pBVkm6TJ5UglS6XlZo7muCboZx7n9-hL6IAoqOmV6aZqLmsmK3xrrOvbLc-uMq5k7xWvOq-isBmwJrB88MJxq7QH9D10nzVpti92fzr7uv17DjtPO1h73zv6_Af8NXyHfJF99f53f4K_o8=?accountName=smelcami&characterName=Ndeaahh

Change 5 points on the tree to have more sustain. You should follow this tree if you do not have the Jewel Watcher's Eye.

I have equipped a ring with Curse Enemies with Level 8 Warlord's Mark on Hit.
Remove nodes of elemental damage, from shadow and take the passive Whispers of Doom.
Now I feel much better sustain for the high tier maps.

Can you link the ring and gem so others can understand or make profile public?
aslo which Pantheon do you feel are best.

Myself Using Ess worm with anger in and Hearld ASH and Ice- Ice for ans ASH dps boost.
But the idea of a second curse sounds good as well.
"
Waycoolozs wrote:
https://www.pathofexile.com/fullscreen-passive-skill-tree/3.1.1/AAAABAUBAQKWBAcEswVCBx4I9AmqC2EMUg5ID8QQWBEtEZYWvxhdGGoaOBqBHNwmlScvKgssnC0fMtE1kjlSOlg62DrhO3w8BTwtPV9BlkVHRZ1JUUyzTeNRdFJTU1JVS1XGWAdd8mHiZlRo8mpDcFJ8g3_GgpuDX4PMg9uFe4dlidOLjIw2jxqP-pBVkm6TJ5UglS6XlZo7muCboZx7n9-hL6IAoqOmV6aZqLmsmK3xrrOvbLc-uMq5k7xWvOq-isBmwJrB88MJxq7QH9D10nzVpti92fzr7uv17DjtPO1h73zv6_Af8NXyHfJF99f53f4K_o8=?accountName=smelcami&characterName=Ndeaahh

Change 5 points on the tree to have more sustain. You should follow this tree if you do not have the Jewel Watcher's Eye.

I have equipped a ring with Curse Enemies with Level 8 Warlord's Mark on Hit.
Remove nodes of elemental damage, from shadow and take the passive Whispers of Doom.
Now I feel much better sustain for the high tier maps.

Can you link the ring and gem so others can understand or make profile public?
aslo which Pantheon do you feel are best.

Myself Using Ess worm with anger in and Hearld ASH and Ice- Ice for ans ASH dps boost.
But the idea of a second curse sounds good as well.

What is the point of using Essence Worm and triple auras? It is 40% more multiple on mana reserve.
Only use Essence Worms if you are planning to use only 1 aura.

Just standard elder ring with CoH Warlord marks-level 8

http://poe.trade/search/oyuhetonosaman

Patheon does not matter much.I used Solaris for damage reductions.

What is the main skill you are attacking with? Looks like Barrage? Didn't see it on your links. Or is it frenzy?
"
N4Z wrote:
Watcher's eye with % damage leech is not worth its value.
With 10EX, you can invest into 6L Belly for dual curse ( ofc with a whisper of Doom) and FA or LGoH for better sustain on higher tier map.
2% life and mana leech are way better than 1.56% from watcher's eye and you can easily raise your AS to around 4.03.
Also, you can sell or use Belly on other builds.

Okay, with 10ex u get a belly with dual curse, and bigger attack speed but what do u loose?U can spend those points into dmg nodes so u loose dmg,u have lower life pool (700-800) and u loose that 2% life and mana leech on guardians or shaper because they have -80% curse "resists".So a 10ex jewel and a 3,5ex kaomsheart for better life, better damage, and better leech (i mean u have the leech always, on guardians,shaper too) or 8ex belly for maybe slightly better sustain on maps (with life-mana leech enchant on boots you have almost the same leech) i would go with the jewel.Sure if u dont have enough currency, your idea is not bad, i admit it, but if you want a good allrounder char then go with jewel.
Last edited by slicchabib on Dec 23, 2017, 5:58:08 AM
Funny how Watcher dictates how you play this build

I'm using
+

and a Clarity Lvl 1.

Took MoM and some mana points on tree.

And this to generate power charge(sometimes i change to CoH+AssassinMark, but during boss i'm using this with culling strike instead GMP)

Warlord on CWDT gives me a little bit more survivability. So far, T13 feels like T7.
I see your running Assassins mark in your frenzy, and Warlords mark on hit ring, where are you getting your 2nd curse from?
Made these today, still cant decide between Beserker, Pathfinder, or Inquisitor, any other users tried the others and have any suggestions? If I go with the pathfinder, ill likely be using Queen of the forest, as with the other two ill just use a Kaom's.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info