[3.3] The Poet's Pen Volatile Dead/Bodyswap "Shaper Down"[Inquisitor ✌]

Hey sorry if this is a dumb question but do you get the spell damage buff from instruments of virtue by just using frenzy or any other attack skill or do you have to use flame dash to get the bonus?
"
MrMufflns wrote:
I made this belt just today, the cooldown reduction works on poet's pen so I can increase my attack speed. I think it is best in slot, even though it isn't a stygian.

I would like to have that belt with CRS but they are quite expensive and I prefer to prioritize other items. Anyway it is very good to put CRS in the items.

"
Did I miss the Pantheon?

I uploaded it in the build. Thanks for notifying, I've forgotten.

"
Can you link the ring and gem so others can understand or make profile public?
aslo which Pantheon do you feel are best.
Myself Using Ess worm with anger in and Hearld ASH and Ice- Ice for ans ASH dps boost.
But the idea of a second curse sounds good as well.

This is my profile, now you can see it. I recommend that you use 2 courses.

"
Okay, with 10ex u get a belly with dual curse, and bigger attack speed but what do u loose?U can spend those points into dmg nodes so u loose dmg,u have lower life pool (700-800) and u loose that 2% life and mana leech on guardians or shaper because they have -80% curse "resists".So a 10ex jewel and a 3,5ex kaomsheart for better life, better damage, and better leech (i mean u have the leech always, on guardians,shaper too) or 8ex belly for maybe slightly better sustain on maps (with life-mana leech enchant on boots you have almost the same leech) i would go with the jewel.Sure if u dont have enough currency, your idea is not bad, i admit it, but if you want a good allrounder char then go with jewel.

Yes, if you have the currency I recommend that you put the jewel. But as it is quite difficult to get and every time increases more than price. look for another way to make the build more versatile.Anyway, do not forget that the most important part of the build is to have the enchant in the helmet.

"
thiagoar wrote:
Funny how Watcher dictates how you play this build

I'm using
+

and a Clarity Lvl 1.

Took MoM and some mana points on tree.

And this to generate power charge(sometimes i change to CoH+AssassinMark, but during boss i'm using this with culling strike instead GMP)

Warlord on CWDT gives me a little bit more survivability. So far, T13 feels like T7.

Very good, it is a good alternative for the build. Gj

"
I see your running Assassins mark in your frenzy, and Warlords mark on hit ring, where are you getting your 2nd curse from?

of the skill tree node "Whispers of Doom: Enemies can have 1 additional Curse"

"
Made these today, still cant decide between Beserker, Pathfinder, or Inquisitor, any other users tried the others and have any suggestions? If I go with the pathfinder, ill likely be using Queen of the forest, as with the other two ill just use a Kaom's.

You can choose what you like most for your build. Many use Carcass Jack or Kingsguard or Belly or Kaoms. I recommend anyone who has life, the build will need it.

"
Hey sorry if this is a dumb question but do you get the spell damage buff from instruments of virtue by just using frenzy or any other attack skill or do you have to use flame dash to get the bonus?

Use flame dash, with a time of 8 sec. It brings a lot of damage.
Last edited by smelcami on Dec 23, 2017, 10:30:36 AM
If you want reliable leech against bosses you can use this jewel and vitality aura.

I bought mine for 50C, but they are up to 2EX now. Still cheaper than the one for Anger.

Warlords Marks might not leech enough because of curse effectiveness against bosses (60% and 80% less)
Pantheon??
How's the leech like against bosses that are immune or have high curse resistance thus rendering warlock's mark useless?
"
ArkanePanda wrote:
How's the leech like against bosses that are immune or have high curse resistance thus rendering warlock's mark useless?

Then you really need the watcher's jewel and the boots enchants. They're really important. Also, atziri's promise.
I´m not sure what helmet i should use... a rat´s nest with the enchant for 5-6ex or a lightpoacher for 7ex. Rat´s nest is probably way better in high tier maps but lightpoacher give´s much more clearspeed in lower tiers. Someone tested both already? My budget is 12ex right now
"
smelcami wrote:
"
MrMufflns wrote:
I made this belt just today, the cooldown reduction works on poet's pen so I can increase my attack speed. I think it is best in slot, even though it isn't a stygian.

I would like to have that belt with CRS but they are quite expensive and I prefer to prioritize other items. Anyway it is very good to put CRS in the items.

I bought the ilvl 84 leather belt for 100c, got t1 CRS and t2 armour almost instantly, regaled t1 life, then slammed stun recovery. Crafting this item was quite an emotional roller coaster. Still have top divine the CRS to 20.
Last edited by MrMufflns on Dec 23, 2017, 1:51:55 PM
I'm curently trying different links:

Gloves:
CWDT + Immortal Call + Warlord's Mark

Boots:
Blasphemy + Assassin's Mark + Anger

When taking damage, you trigger Immortal Call and Warlord's Mark (which allows for Instruments of Virtue spell casting effect). The only moment you'd need leech is when you're taking damage. It's not possible to have both curses on Blasphemy and keeping anger sadly...

It's a less expensive solution while searching for COH rings...
Immoratal call and CWDT at 1 and 1 I find 10 and 9 are better for Large life pool builds why u running so low like ES builds?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info